Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Wanna feel good about yourself? Just go walk around a Loves in a muscle shirt. Theyll stare at you like your a fuckin alien.
I get freaked out when they stare. Like...dafuq you looking at? Im not your size only coming in at 6ft 235 but i get the weird looks like they have never heard of a gym before.

Wanna feel good about yourself? Just go walk around a Loves in a muscle shirt. Theyll stare at you like your a fuckin alien.
A old timer I run with some wore suspenders and one broke he just grabbed a tarp strap and used it till he could get his other set.
That will definitely get some double takes.
Lmfao I will never forget that he's passed on now but he was one of a kind.

Just starting a recomp. Been out of the gym about 4.5 months. First week back. Already put on ,10 lbs
The package I'm gonna bring in about 6 months will be my best ever. Ty @ickyrica for getting me home. Ty @logan55441 for the awesome get back on your feet starter kit. And ty taco for the iPhone. Can't forget @wedorecover. So many Ty's I'm actually gonna start a thread. This board is my family for real. @ironwill1951 @sk8man ty you guys to. :)IMG_20180703_231635_679.jpeg

@picholas check out these videos for your back

I tried this out on mon , deff felt a great burn in the lats unlike any ive felt before but trying to do pulldowns as he explains it is hard to understand, i wish he did it on the lat pulldown so i could get an accurate picture of proper execution.

I tried this out on mon , deff felt a great burn in the lats unlike any ive felt before but trying to do pulldowns as he explains it is hard to understand, i wish he did it on the lat pulldown so i could get an accurate picture of proper execution.

This helped me a lot with my form for lat Pulldowns and really being able to “feel” my lats executing them.

2A18ECE3-76C7-473D-868C-1C2A7C07BAFC.jpeg 7E79451E-E45D-4BB9-AFEC-4CA6941B0A42.jpeg 04D8A488-7C22-4A1B-AA38-6427DB16037A.jpeg Kind of embarrassed to upload these pics on a BB forum especially with guys so developed but hey, we all gotta start somewhere right? I started training 1 year ago at 185. I’m currently 214. Natty and vegan. I feel this coming year will be a productive year with more visible gains.
Also, I have a torn ac joint going on 8 months so chest and shoulders have almost been out of my routine until about April of this year as you can see I have no shoulders.

Nah man, most of the members here don't even have the cojones to post their pictures. More power to you, look forward to seeing you progres and recover.

Nah man, most of the members here don't even have the cojones to post their pictures. More power to you, look forward to seeing you progres and recover.
Thanks bro. I posted it because a picture is worth a thousand words and i came to Meso not just to learn about aas but to learn about training and nutrition. If the more seasoned guys see my body I feel it will help me get more accurate feedback when I blast off questions

Exactly, the super big and cut members motivate me and show me I can always learn more. Just asked for help earlier today.

My only goal is to constantly improve myself, I'm my only competition.

View attachment 93418 View attachment 93419 View attachment 93420 Kind of embarrassed to upload these pics on a BB forum especially with guys so developed but hey, we all gotta start somewhere right? I started training 1 year ago at 185. I’m currently 214. Natty and vegan. I feel this coming year will be a productive year with more visible gains.
Also, I have a torn ac joint going on 8 months so chest and shoulders have almost been out of my routine until about April of this year as you can see I have no shoulders.
No embarrassment! We're all in this together and we're here to help! 1yr of training as a natty vegan? Straight up grass fed beef! Lol

People always ask about my vascularity. This is post tanning no pump. Just hot from the tan. I guess it’s just genetics

Attachments

• C725CF7A-0CEB-45C9-ADAA-3A583643CDDA.jpeg
    C725CF7A-0CEB-45C9-ADAA-3A583643CDDA.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 82
View attachment 93418 View attachment 93419 View attachment 93420 Kind of embarrassed to upload these pics on a BB forum especially with guys so developed but hey, we all gotta start somewhere right? I started training 1 year ago at 185. I’m currently 214. Natty and vegan. I feel this coming year will be a productive year with more visible gains.
how long have you been vegan?