Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

A good way to get those contractions down in the back is to practice cable pulldowns. Just practice "pulling" down w/o gripping the bar attachment. I just rest my palms on it and press down thru my palms w/o gripping it with my fingers and do that circling the pie pattern that engages the lats properly.

Another good movement for me to get the lats firing properly is to do cable lat pulldowns with a single D handle. So do them iso laterally. I dont sit on the seat. Too big for that. A smaller guy might get the proper stretch but i cant. The cable tops out in that position before i get a full stretch. I kneel on the floor and allow the weight to pull to a FULL stretch then initiate the movement going back down FIRST with the lats. I feel like a chicken being pulled apart. Let the lats take the brunt of the stretch. And finish the pull with the lats. Too easy to let the biceps take control. Doesnt take alot of weight if your lats are doing it especially at first. I do these supinated btw with the D handle
Hey man I really appreciate the info you're giving here. I'm always grateful to learn from those who've reached a level I hope to one day.

If you ever end up with a few minutes, I'd be really interested to see what you've found for a specific program you like. Currently I'm doing Dorian Yates routine from 1987-1992, I posted it in either the bodybuilding or training section a few weeks ago. I only made one tweak which was subbing hammer strength row in place of barbell row. Even tho I love rows, I don't get nearly the same contraction as I do with the machine.

Hey man I really appreciate the info you're giving here. I'm always grateful to learn from those who've reached a level I hope to one day.

If you ever end up with a few minutes, I'd be really interested to see what you've found for a specific program you like. Currently I'm doing Dorian Yates routine from 1987-1992, I posted it in either the bodybuilding or training section a few weeks ago. I only made one tweak which was subbing hammer strength row in place of barbell row. Even tho I love rows, I don't get nearly the same contraction as I do with the machine.
Like you it wasnt 1 program that got me where i am and it wont be 1 program thats gonna get me to where i got to go. Its a culmination of experiences and failures that gets us to where were going. Learn and adapt and find ppl who can aid in that direction. Ive learned some thing from any and every program ive ever done. And they all work. Till they dont. But legitimately Bpak is the best i ever seen about breaking it down scientifically and biomechanically. The dude is spot on about everything. When he talks biomechanics and proper form it should make your ears perk up. Cuz that is KEY:D only when each rep is standardized does progressive overload mean anything at all

Like you it wasnt 1 program that got me where i am and it wont be 1 program thats gonna get me to where i got to go. Its a culmination of experiences and failures that gets us to where were going. Learn and adapt and find ppl who can aid in that direction. Ive learned some thing from any and every program ive ever done. And they all work. Till they dont. But legitimately Bpak is the best i ever seen about breaking it down scientifically and biomechanically. The dude is spot on about everything. When he talks biomechanics and proper form it should make your ears perk up. Cuz that is KEY:D only when each rep is standardized does progressive overload mean anything at all
Oh I do man, I watch his stuff all the time! Whenever I have virtual clients I can't work with in person, I'll attach his videos along with their workouts. Hes someone id love to fly out and work with for a week

You know i was scheduled for a rest day today. I always take a rest day after leg day because of the demand on the body. I talked myself in to going in to do odds and ends stuff and work on mobility cuz i felt great! Just an easy workout ya know? Did some of what i planned and before i knew it i was chasing a PR with the rack pulls. Which i do primarily for strength and trap development supersetted w/ plate shrugs. It got me thinking how awesome it is to have that sorta drive. All of us. Were all in this together. We all have different goals but many are shared. To do some thing that requires such effort, planning and nutritional discipline. Ive been an athlete all my life. The training has evolved over the yrs based on what my goals are but nothing requires such effort and persistence in all aspects than building muscle. Nothing comes even close. We dont get paid for this. Its pure passion. Its the best part about the human spirit. And we exercise our warrior ethos everyday. While the majority prefer to just do their daily duties and relax and drink beer. They are satisfied with an existence like that. Its not even about BB or PL. Its about anybody or anyone who decides to stop living like the generic everyday american and decides to fill their life with some thing great. No matter what it is. Most ppl are uninspired. And i just wanted to take a minute outta my day to thank you all for being inspired to fucking destroy the old you and work harder and endure more and eat bigger to be the best motherfucker you can be. We are not ordinary. We are extraodinary. Keep killin it shitbags
I know it's a post that's a month old but had to comment on it.
You are exactly right. My gf comes home and needs to relax but instead I'm trying to build up the last of my energy to push out a hard workout after a 10hrs in the hot sun and 4-6hrs doing side work. She doesn't understand why I do it and i don't think she ever will. It's a drive that comes out of nowhere.

Just yesterday I had 4hrs of sleep the night before. So I drive to the gym and eat my meal in the car. I then down a small red bull and take a nice nap for about 2 hrs and then dragged myself in the gym where I ended up having an awesome shoulder and quad day.
Can't explain why I do it but all I know is I'm the only one doing it.

I can assure you it's no were near as impressive as the beast up in here.
But I may try to contribute soon.
Hey I was feeling pretty big until a couple of the freaks posted up and I just quietly walked back over to the squat rack lol

Jumped in another show this weekend, it’s not my best look by far, my body is fried...but it looks like I’ve won the Open Heavyweight.

Here’s a little post prejudging restaurant pump...

IMG_8162.jpeg