Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

128E4F93-A97E-4196-9765-46DB2E824860.jpeg

Definitely not the biggest or most shredded. There’s some serious physiques in this forum I admire and respect the dedication and hard work. But anyways fellas this is week 14 of my current blast. Shortly to come to an end.

Aint posted any updateds in a while , but im in full on grow mode right now ! Sitting 255 to 258 on a heavy day ! Didnt even really intend on trying to grow right now but I cut my volume back to what i thought was gonna be a maintenance period and just started blowing up ! Lift 1on 1off upper lower splits and gear is 1g test and 800 primo , slin maybe once or twice a week pre and post , and 5iu of gh ... calories are low as fuck for me right now too , maybe 5000 on a really high day but averaging about 4200-4500 . So all and all I may have been holding myself back eating to much and pushing to much volume for so long ???

Attachments

• 20180619_174621.jpg
    20180619_174621.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 20180619_174543.png
    20180619_174543.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 20180619_174509.png
    20180619_174509.png
    289 KB · Views: 130
Wow. Guys.. if you’re ever feeling like you haven’t progressed.. take a look back at all these old photos.

Here’s an update for today...
753503CF-DF35-4E5F-A2E1-80E0C83115F1.jpeg

And below is a back shot from Tuesday’s workout..
5622967C-60D6-4952-9F20-C4FD0BBA8A22.jpeg

Here’s a another about 11 months apart
8EABE350-258A-44B1-8D3D-4A80DE95337E.jpeg

5 months out... maybe...

Thanks for all my inspiration and motivation guys.. hopefully I can do the same for some of you.

Aint posted any updateds in a while , but im in full on grow mode right now ! Sitting 255 to 258 on a heavy day ! Didnt even really intend on trying to grow right now but I cut my volume back to what i thought was gonna be a maintenance period and just started blowing up ! Lift 1on 1off upper lower splits and gear is 1g test and 800 primo , slin maybe once or twice a week pre and post , and 5iu of gh ... calories are low as fuck for me right now too , maybe 5000 on a really high day but averaging about 4200-4500 . So all and all I may have been holding myself back eating to much and pushing to much volume for so long ???
Makes sense bro.. I’m sure you seen.. I took all this time off, and have taken it way easy.. and shit.. I grew. And keep growing now. On TRT doses too right now. You’re looking fucking good man!!

Makes sense bro.. I’m sure you seen.. I took all this time off, and have taken it way easy.. and shit.. I grew. And keep growing now. On TRT doses too right now. You’re looking fucking good man!!
Hell yeah , I see you making some crazy progress bro ! You'll be a good fit in classic for sure . Plus you can actually pose thats huge . Ive seen some of these guys that look absolutely clueless lol

But thanks bro .. Im loving training right now , im actually excited when i go to the gym because i now im gonna have a great workout . I think I just pushed too hard for too long , and was just completely burnt out.

Hell yeah , I see you making some crazy progress bro ! You'll be a good fit in classic for sure . Plus you can actually pose thats huge . Ive seen some of these guys that look absolutely clueless lol

But thanks bro .. Im loving training right now , im actually excited when i go to the gym because i now im gonna have a great workout . I think I just pushed too hard for too long , and was just completely burnt out.
Bro that happens.. that’s exactly one of the main reasons I said.. “I’m gonna say fuck it, drink all day, all weekend, and fucking chill” because bro I was just constant grind.. you’re doing stupid work man, keep it up. I appreciate the compliment! I’m hoping with the right poundage added I’ll be able to put my foot in the door in classic. We will see bro!! You know I’ll keep up with ya!

Were our own worst enemies. Less time in the gym is often needed after a hard extended push. Im reminded recently as well. Dropped my volume training and re-took up HD training mentzer/yates style. A single superset to death like failure followed by 1 iso set for any bodypart. Thats it 3 sets. Walk out. Growth suddenly starts again. When that slows ill pick up strength training again. Rinse and repeat with deloads or no gym at all thrown in
Wow. Guys.. if you’re ever feeling like you haven’t progressed.. take a look back at all these old photos.

Here’s an update for today...
View attachment 92945

And below is a back shot from Tuesday’s workout..
View attachment 92946

Here’s a another about 11 months apart
View attachment 92947

5 months out... maybe...

Thanks for all my inspiration and motivation guys.. hopefully I can do the same for some of you.
I see it (thumbs up). Flex friday bro

20180629_084009.jpg
6'1 285
Ill worry about the fat later. Thats the easy part anyway.
For now ill be enjoying that fresh new 4x territory. At least for some of my shirts(LMAO) But ill take it lol

Dropped my volume training and re-took up HD training mentzer/yates style. A single superset to death like failure followed by 1 iso set for any bodypart. Thats it 3 sets. Walk out. Growth suddenly starts again.
I love this style of training its intense as hell ! Im doing basically the same thing just tweaked a bit . I use the more dorian style drop sets but ill end with the weighted stretches liked you would use in dc training. I might only do 5 or 6 actual sets at most , but when you're done you have absolutely nothing left in the tank !

Btw looking fucking massive man ! I cant remember but did you ever make it up over the 300 mark ? I know I remember you were pretty damn close ? 260ish is my sticking point right now and then it just gets to uncomfortable to keep going I cant even imagine what 300 feels like lol.

I love this style of training its intense as hell ! Im doing basically the same thing just tweaked a bit . I use the more dorian style drop sets but ill end with the weighted stretches liked you would use in dc training. I might only do 5 or 6 actual sets at most , but when you're done you have absolutely nothing left in the tank !

Btw looking fucking massive man ! I cant remember but did you ever make it up over the 300 mark ? I know I remember you were pretty damn close ? 260ish is my sticking point right now and then it just gets to uncomfortable to keep going I cant even imagine what 300 feels like lol.
Too fluffy on my last run for 300. Ill wait till my muscle matures for a true(er) 300. Sure i could get 3hundo just for the damn number. But why? I guess...