Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

THats me from today guys sorry for tatoo censor and hairly legs, damn Turkish genes still couldnt start laser on lower body. Upper body laser hair removal is never ending :)

View attachment 91873
View attachment 91874 View attachment 91875

ALL NATURAL BTW LOL :p
Nobody knew about this big guy. I've seen pics of him even bigger than this but was holding a little more fat.

Looking good man.

mands

Glad to know him, he's saved my butt a few times. Hes a big lifter too
...Ogh

THats me from today guys sorry for tatoo censor and hairly legs, damn Turkish genes still couldnt start laser on lower body. Upper body laser hair removal is never ending :)

View attachment 91873

All natural bahahaha...i love it. So your the man i have been talkin to. Your a beast brother. Nive to put a face or rather a body to ya lol. Keep killin it brother....

I appreciate it sir. Looking solid as ever yourself, sending positive thoughts your way knowing everything will play out as intended.
Thanks Dw. Im not nearly as much a beast as you though bro. An thank you for the positive vibes. Im doing great now. Gettin shit done in life finally lol.

A8E9736C-BA79-43EE-9353-77088C768C8A.jpeg Prejudging is over and I’m pretty sure I won the 40 and over and it looks like I’m getting 2nd in the heavyweight open. The guy that beat me is a FREAK...future 212 pro for sure. Really short guy, but thick as hell. He’s prepping for the USA’s right now.

Last edited:
View attachment 91927 Prejudging is over and I’m pretty sure I won the 40 and over and it looks like I’m getting 2nd in the heavyweight open. The guy that beat me is a FREAK...future 212 pro for sure. Really short guy, but thick as hell. He’s prepping for the USA’s right now.

Second in your class still gets you qualified for National level bro. That’s what you wanted.

Hopefully that’s how it turned out so now you can go kick some ass against guys your own age. Great run this year so far @rutman, you should be proud.

9516E2C1-ABE3-4FB3-A24A-0834A04C9F0D.jpeg
Second in your class still gets you qualified for National level bro. That’s what you wanted.

Hopefully that’s how it turned out so now you can go kick some ass against guys your own age. Great run this year so far @rutman, you should be proud.

Mission accomplished... I’m nationally qualified for next year. I did get first in the 40 and over and 2nd in the open heavyweight. Now it’s time to take advantage of this rebound and pack on some size.

It was def a stacked show with some national level competition, and the guy that won the show will no doubt get a pro card in the near future. The light heavy class was ridiculous! That was by far the most competitive division last night.

I’ll have some professional show pics tomorrow or Tuesday.

Last edited:
View attachment 91975

Mission accomplished... I’m nationally qualified for next year. I did get first in the 40 and over and 2nd in the open heavyweight. Now it’s time to take advantage of this rebound and pack on some size.

It was def a stacked show with some national level competition, and the guy that won the show will no doubt get a pro card in the near future. The light heavy class was ridiculous! That was by far the most competitive division last night.

Congrats rut, saying you look great is an understatement, very impressive conditioning while still holding some serious mass.

Congrats Rutman, you've come a long way. Next year you should handily win a national show. Considering it was a real tough show, you've done very well this time around and competing in 2 shows back to back have to be pretty damn grueling.

Congrats rut, saying you look great is an understatement, very impressive conditioning while still holding some serious mass.

Thanks brother! It’s def been an epic last 2 weeks. I’ve felt pretty good but I def need a break to let my body rest and detox my system. The main thing is to stay healthy and injury free. After that I’ll be ready to push it to the next level for next year. I really think I can go to masters nationals next year and be very competitive in the 40 and over.

View attachment 91975

Congrats Rut....Man you have earned it. Its awesome gettin to set here an watch your success unfold before our very eyes. Proud of you brother. Keep killin it. You are the man ;):cool:

Congrats Rut....Man you have earned it. Its awesome gettin to set here an watch your success unfold before our very eyes. Proud of you brother. Keep killin it. You are the man ;):cool:

Thanks brother! Keep killing it man! You’re looking great!

View attachment 91975

Congrats man. You look great. You are on your way.
Yea it’s pretty crazy the quality of competitors from one show to the next.

One guy in my class B who placed third behind me at my show won the overal in classic at another show this year.

Another guy who was in my show in class A who didn’t crack top 5 at my show won the overal in classic last week at a show. Pretty crazy the talent from one show to the next.

The heavy and light heavy at the show I did was pretty insane as well. Always good to go against tough competition. Shows where you really stack up.

Great job again man. Can’t wait to see your next show how you look

Thanks brother! It’s def been an epic last 2 weeks. I’ve felt pretty good but I def need a break to let my body rest and detox my system. The main thing is to stay healthy and injury free. After that I’ll be ready to push it to the next level for next year. I really think I can go to masters nationals next year and be very competitive in the 40 and over.

Your conditioning is great for anybody forget 40 and over. Respect the dedication!

"Oh, laddy-da-da, look at me everybody, I am Colossus, both in name and stature. I am amazing. I just LOOK at the weights and my 21" arms swell up! I mean, pfft, I don't even try to be the fucking phenomenal physical specimen that I am, and yet STILL it happens.

Sucks to be anyone other than me. Hope you mere mortals enjoy my stunning pic!

Signed,
More INCREDIBLE Than All of You

PS Think I'll go to Dairy Queen now and think of ways to further mentally defeat each of you."

Just messing with ya Colossus! Looking stout my good man!!!
I just fucking died lmao .... @colossus25
What in the fuck brother still a fucking beast

One more cool pic from this past weekend

View attachment 91659

@rutman Hell yeah brother! killed it -- great work and awesome theme.

If you didn't bang your woman after the show while wearing this outfit, you most definitely should have.

@Eman haha fckin comment caught me off guard and almost made me spit water out on my laptop.

Regardless of any admission or not on his end, we all know he did lol.

@Skull good to see you looking great brother.
I sent ya an email last week just saying hello.
You're looking good dude -- keep it up.

View attachment 91873

@Turkish Pharmacy damn man -- I did not know you were this Jacked!!! awesome bro, good work.
Hard work, dedication, and supplements are all working -- You'll have to PM your source ;)

2 weeks post show cruising .75 cc a week. I’ve decided after talking to some people @fodsod being one. It’s time to change up my training and I’m going to take a few years off doing shows. I need to add much needed size. I’ll be 37 this year so may wait 2-3 years and hit classic physique masters 40 and up but I need to grow a a lot more to compete with the big guys national.

Attachments

• DFA01599-8835-4FDC-8BB5-6D71FB0084CB.jpeg
    DFA01599-8835-4FDC-8BB5-6D71FB0084CB.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 79
2 weeks post show cruising .75 cc a week. I’ve decided after talking to some people @fodsod being one. It’s time to change up my training and I’m going to take a few years off doing shows. I need to add much needed size. I’ll be 37 this year so may wait 2-3 years and hit classic physique masters 40 and up but I need to grow a a lot more to compete with the big guys national.

I’m glad to hear you’ve got your plan figured out. You’ve got great genetics and absolutely have the getting lean part for show prep down pat.

You’ve got plenty of time to figure out what off season protocols work for you and add some size. Plus, you have a lot of available help here on MESO for bouncing ideas off of.

Classic is tough man. I’ve been telling people for the last two years now that those guys in the larger shows competing in classic are way bigger than you think. Based on this year’s winners so far they seem to be getting bigger and bigger.

Stay focused and stick to your plan bro. You’ll be pulling down 1st place wins before you know it.

Regardless of any admission or not on his end, we all know he did lol.

He better had...

I know we're all congratulating him on a job well done and everything but, if he didn't go home and bang his woman looking like King Leonidas on tren... I think I speak for everyone when I say we're disappointed in his performance. :)

He better had...

I know we're all congratulating him on a job well done and everything but, if he didn't go home and bang his woman looking like King Leonidas on tren... I think I speak for everyone when I say we're disappointed in his performance. :)

Agreed. We must maintain certain standards and being successful on stage is only half the equation. Either you are "the man" at all times or you're a poser. :)

images (3).jpg