Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

My big brotha Brutus. I really do feel like a new man at this weight. Feels like a ton of weight has been lifted off my chest lol. Its good seein you aroun my friend. I haven't been as active as i use to be but know that me an the know X-ol lady split up, im feelin like i got a second start in life. Sux it had to end the way it did but it was best for everyone. Now im not a prisoner held captive in a lil apartment with no way to get anywhere or do anything in life. Currently workin on gettin my life back in order once an for good. A decade worth of fighten with a cheatin ass fuckin bitch will jus to try an keep the family together an whole will take a toll on a mothafucka. Las month was enough.....I finally walked as bad as i hated to. Went back over their a few days after we split to tryn reconsile the situation only to get up to the door right before knockin....hearin her gigglin an laughin it up with another motherfuker in their. With me bein on paper for another year, Instead of beatin the door down an grabbin him up...i turned an walked smh.....fuck em all with her whorin ass kunt slut of a bitch ways, i hope they rott in pieces...i feel great.....much better know to get her out my life bahahaha
Women. I have been single last year and a half... rehabbing some injuries. I got some swing through girls and that's enough for me. Be a dad, stack retirement funds, conquer the world. Time spent trying to make a woman happy isn't in the cards for me right now. Easier to be an asshole who has a maid.

Women. I have been single last year and a half... rehabbing some injuries. I got some swing through girls and that's enough for me. Be a dad, stack retirement funds, conquer the world. Time spent trying to make a woman happy isn't in the cards for me right now. Easier to be an asshole who has a maid.
Im deff takin a note from your book brother....thats exactly what im doin to. Theirs a new std out...its called feeling's, noone wants to catch that shit bahahaha...i jus hooked up with a gurl who has had a crush on me for years. Were snuggle buddies. She strips for a livin a few hours away fron where im at. She has a place here that we been kickin it at when she cones through every few weeks or so....that's all i need in life lol. Im not evr gunna get caught uo with another women. Im gettin to damn old to be startin over an this shit sux. A decade later an i have not a fuckin thing to show for it. I left everything with her, mainly for the kids tbh. We as men are warriors an we will find a way to survive no matter what. Im jus bein tested atm an imma ace this bitch lol......

That's why you find a woman that's already happy. A lot better than wasting energy trying to make one happy. That's an impossible job.

You make yourself happy.
She makes herself happy.

An individual's happiness shouldn't come from someone else. Certainly you should be with someone that make's you feel good, but it's no one else's job per say.

That's why you find a woman that's already happy. A lot better than wasting energy trying to make one happy. That's an impossible job.

You make yourself happy.
She makes herself happy.

An individual's happiness shouldn't come from someone else. Certainly you should be with someone that make's you feel good, but it's no one else's job per say.
Wise words.

Hey Brother looking good. I actually commend you for losing the weight and doing something healthy for yourself. I would like to maybe get on that same line of thought, but it's hard as I have this constant gaining mindset. Always be bigger bigger bigger! And now that I am 220 plus I feel like s*** most of the time. I think at 5'9 I'm supposed to weigh like 160 or something LOL
Yeah its deff a mind fuck to lose weight an mass but honestly everyone says i look bigger by losing fat. Lol 220 when your supposed to weigh 160 is fuckin big no matter how ya look at it :) .....Idk, i feel great an everyone tells me how much healthier an bigger i look. That helps with the realization of losin mass.

@Skull, u split up with the tatted one u always posting pics of?
Yep thats the one. Was with her for 10.5yrs....Finally walked as bad as i hated to. Go figure a few days later she had another man ran up in our place. Said they jus met an fell madly in love bahahahah...yeah ok bitch...gud riddens. I was honestly tired of bein stuck in that situation. I feel like a ton of weight has been lifted off my back. Im finally free so i can focus on building myslef back up an spendin time with my kids while not havin to fight in front of them with her about her whorin runnin roun on me ass ways....

Yeah its deff a mind fuck to lose weight an mass but honestly everyone says i look bigger by losing fat. Lol 220 when your supposed to weigh 160 is fuckin big no matter how ya look at it :) .....Idk, i feel great an everyone tells me how much healthier an bigger i look. That helps with the realization of losin mass.

Yep thats the one. Was with her for 10.5yrs....Finally walked as bad as i hated to. Go figure a few days later she had another man ran up in our place. Said they jus met an fell madly in love bahahahah...yeah ok bitch...gud riddens. I was honestly tired of bein stuck in that situation. I feel like a ton of weight has been lifted off my back. Im finally free so i can focus on building myslef back up an spendin time with my kids while not havin to fight in front of them with her about her whorin runnin roun on me ass ways....
Good for u man. I glad that you were able to make an important step to better yourself. Yea fuck her, you're way better off my friend.

I'll leave all the shirtless pics to you guys this summer, been eating too many Oreos and Fiveguys triples. Currently 235ish in the mornings before my workouts. Still like 5'11 on a good day, guess I'm full grown height wise :-\Screenshot_20180521-150323.png

THats me from today guys sorry for tatoo censor and hairly legs, damn Turkish genes still couldnt start laser on lower body. Upper body laser hair removal is never ending :)

1 sansurlu11.jpg
2 sansurlu.jpg 3 sansurlu.jpg

ALL NATURAL BTW LOL :p