Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Oh god, this conversations taking me back a ways...

Baahhaaaa. Bernie was the man! RIP.
All the good ones seem to die first in entertainment.

A lot of guys pound their chest with the “I got a huge cock” “I can fuck for hours”
Me, I keep that shit real! 48 seconds, all 4-1/2”, a bowl of cereal afterwards then zzz zzz

Jumping into a local show in the morning as a warm up for the big one next weekend. Just took this one...View attachment 91496

Here’s an update from last nights show. I️ got onto this show at the last minute. Wednesday night actually, and won the overall in OpenHeavyweight and was the Overall show winner. It was an awesome experience to say the least. I was also awarded the Best Legs trophy. The stage lights were so bright that I️ don’t have any good pics from the show. Everything was whited out. Show pics should be rolling in tomorrow hopefully. But I’ve got one more this weekend.

The Overall trophy was way cool... it’s aa actual sword. Very unique! I’ll post some pics later.

This is the only pic that I’ve got from the award presentation at the end.

View attachment 91595

Here’s an update from last nights show. I️ got onto this show at the last minute. Wednesday night actually, and won the overall in OpenHeavyweight and was the Overall show winner. It was an awesome experience to say the least. I was also awarded the Best Legs trophy. The stage lights were so bright that I️ don’t have any good pics from the show. Everything was whited out. Show pics should be rolling in tomorrow hopefully. But I’ve got one more this weekend.

The Overall trophy was way cool... it’s aa actual sword. Very unique! I’ll post some pics later.

View attachment 91595

Congrats @rutman --this is a huge win ! ;) :cool: ~Ogh

View attachment 91595

Good shit. You put in the work and you deserve it

View attachment 91595

Congrats dude! The big local NPC show near where I used to live gave out swords too. I always thought that was super cool.

The attachment isn't working btw

Last edited:

View attachment 91595

AWESOME!!!! Congratulations rut, winning overall is a huge accomplishment, not shocked you also got best legs, you do have some great wheels on ya!!!!

The big local NPC show near where I used to live gave out swords too. I always thought that was super cool.

The attachment isn't working btw

Yeah the attachment said i wasnt worthy to view , i mean i know im not in the best shape right now but that was harsh [emoji53]

Yeah same here @Mr.B66

Good to see you back around man. Feel like I hadn't seen you posting that much recently. Hope all is well

Yeah, got busy for a long while but i missed this place , and all the like minded iron heads that come here. I been trying to post up more often lately.

Good to see your still around as well [emoji4]

@rutman, if that's the local show we talked about I'm glad it was you that won it since I couldn't be there represent MESO. You look hard and dry in the pics man. Congrats on the overall. This weekend should be another good showing for you. Good luck bro.

Yes sir! That’s the one we were talking about. I️ didn’t decide to do it until Wednesday. I really appreciate it! Everything came together pretty well. I tried a few things this week just to see how my body would react. I’ll probably just do the same protocol this week.

Yes sir! That’s the one we were talking about. I️ didn’t decide to do it until Wednesday. I really appreciate it! Everything came together pretty well. I tried a few things this week just to see how my body would react. I’ll probably just do the same protocol this week.

That's awesome man. I can't wait to see some more pics but it looks like you were pretty dialed in so if ain't broke don't fix it. Good idea staying with what worked.

The next one will be more competitive but walking in after an overall win a week earlier is going to do loads for your confidence. Now you KNOW you have what it takes to win a whole show and there's no substitute for that. There's nothing quite like it.

Everyone reading this should take note. Rutman identified areas he needed to improve, hit them hard in the off season and came back this year in winning form.

It wasn't just about how much shit he took, what special brand he had or specialized training. The guy just put in the fucking work, ate what he needed to eat and stayed on the gear protocol that he know works for him. That's how you improve and win shows.