Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I think it may be... getting the itch seeing all my boys here looking nasty

You’ll do really well in classic, imo. You’ve def got the classic structure.

Are you looking at competing in the near future? It won’t take too long for you to be ready.

You know i was scheduled for a rest day today. I always take a rest day after leg day because of the demand on the body. I talked myself in to going in to do odds and ends stuff and work on mobility cuz i felt great! Just an easy workout ya know? Did some of what i planned and before i knew it i was chasing a PR with the rack pulls. Which i do primarily for strength and trap development supersetted w/ plate shrugs. It got me thinking how awesome it is to have that sorta drive. All of us. Were all in this together. We all have different goals but many are shared. To do some thing that requires such effort, planning and nutritional discipline. Ive been an athlete all my life. The training has evolved over the yrs based on what my goals are but nothing requires such effort and persistence in all aspects than building muscle. Nothing comes even close. We dont get paid for this. Its pure passion. Its the best part about the human spirit. And we exercise our warrior ethos everyday. While the majority prefer to just do their daily duties and relax and drink beer. They are satisfied with an existence like that. Its not even about BB or PL. Its about anybody or anyone who decides to stop living like the generic everyday american and decides to fill their life with some thing great. No matter what it is. Most ppl are uninspired. And i just wanted to take a minute outta my day to thank you all for being inspired to fucking destroy the old you and work harder and endure more and eat bigger to be the best motherfucker you can be. We are not ordinary. We are extraodinary. Keep killin it shitbags

You know i was scheduled for a rest day today. I always take a rest day after leg day because of the demand on the body. I talked myself in to going in to do odds and ends stuff and work on mobility cuz i felt great! Just an easy workout ya know? Did some of what i planned and before i knew it i was chasing a PR with the rack pulls. Which i do primarily for strength and trap development supersetted w/ plate shrugs. It got me thinking how awesome it is to have that sorta drive. All of us. Were all in this together. We all have different goals but many are shared. To do some thing that requires such effort, planning and nutritional discipline. Ive been an athlete all my life. The training has evolved over the yrs based on what my goals are but nothing requires such effort and persistence in all aspects than building muscle. Nothing comes even close. We dont get paid for this. Its pure passion. Its the best part about the human spirit. And we exercise our warrior ethos everyday. While the majority prefer to just do their daily duties and relax and drink beer. They are satisfied with an existence like that. Its not even about BB or PL. Its about anybody or anyone who decides to stop living like the generic everyday american and decides to fill their life with some thing great. No matter what it is. Most ppl are uninspired. And i just wanted to take a minute outta my day to thank you all for being inspired to fucking destroy the old you and work harder and endure more and eat bigger to be the best motherfucker you can be. We are not ordinary. We are extraodinary. Keep killin it shitbags

I took a couple months off lifting for a few reasons (burned-out among them) but after a month & a half the yearning to lift iron was just too strong . And it feels great to lift now , better than ever and I still look pretty damn good even with no lifting/no cycles/no high protein . Im down to my "basic foundation" but the years of lifting have stuck . The Look is still there. Its good to be back !! :D ~Ogh

@gr8whitetrukker -- I see a whole lot of people with no passion for anything in their lives , they just exist . They do just enough to get by but never seem to have "reserve energy" for anything else . And they are the first to bitch about how life sucks , they have no "luck" , that the rich are getting richer or how they never get a break . You create your own breaks thru perseverance and hard work . My 2 cents .

@gr8whitetrukker -- I see a whole lot of people with no passion for anything in their lives , they just exist . They do just enough to get by but never seem to have "reserve energy" for anything else . And they are the first to bitch about how life sucks , they have no "luck" , that the rich are getting richer or how they never get a break . You create your own breaks thru perseverance and hard work . My 2 cents .
Everyone lives but not everybody is alive

Id rather gargle 12g pellets than live a day in their shoes

Everyone lives but not everybody is alive

Id rather gargle 12g pellets than live a day in their shoes

I know this guy who has these words tattooed on his arm...

"Better to die living, than to live like you're already dead!".

Very well put trukk.
We are deff different then gen pop, i see when new people join my gym because they have let their bodies go to shit and are trying to get in shape, which im very supportive of and willing to help pretty much ANYBODY who asks or just looks like they need some guidance. The thing is , while these people are there to try and get in shape, most look like they dont wanna be there and slowly but surely they stop coming. Cant tell you how many of them have come up to me and said " how the hell do you do this? You look like you love it!!!) thats when it hits me how diff i (we) are from most. Im here because i fucking love pushing my body to its limits and watching it respond with strength and size.
Anyway, thats my take, keep killin it boys!!!

I took a couple months off lifting for a few reasons (burned-out among them) but after a month & a half the yearning to lift iron was just too strong . And it feels great to lift now , better than ever and I still look pretty damn good even with no lifting/no cycles/no high protein . Im down to my "basic foundation" but the years of lifting have stuck . The Look is still there. Its good to be back !! :D ~Ogh
Welcome back OGH, wondered all this time where you went. Good to see you home again :)

So ive been barley hitting the gym lately but it seems that ive reached a point of homeostasis where i will stay at with little to no amount of exercise is required. This is me literally training only twice a week lol image1527824365317.jpeg

So ive been barley hitting the gym lately but it seems that ive reached a point of homeostasis where i will stay at with little to no amount of exercise is required. This is me literally training only twice a week lol View attachment 91482

"Oh, laddy-da-da, look at me everybody, I am Colossus, both in name and stature. I am amazing. I just LOOK at the weights and my 21" arms swell up! I mean, pfft, I don't even try to be the fucking phenomenal physical specimen that I am, and yet STILL it happens.

Sucks to be anyone other than me. Hope you mere mortals enjoy my stunning pic!

Signed,
More INCREDIBLE Than All of You

PS Think I'll go to Dairy Queen now and think of ways to further mentally defeat each of you."

Just messing with ya Colossus! Looking stout my good man!!!

Lmfao good thing im not posting up how lazy my diet is then you would really hate me hahaha

Thanks brother lol glad to see youre doing well.

@bickle29

Jumping into a local show in the morning as a warm up for the big one next weekend. Just took this one...IMG_0957.JPG

FDE8F152-8964-44BB-AE45-4FDEA7F8AC4C.jpeg Humbly posting a current shot amongst you big dogs and stage competitors. My stage is the gym bathroom. Lol

6’7 and 262lbs here. BF% is arguable I suppose since I haven’t had a legit test in a while...but lean enough for me for day to day purposes.

when you guys post pics, are you resizing them with an app or just attaching photos right from your phone to the thread?

It’s very hard for me to find someone else with the same mindset that we have, I’m 27, most people I meet only care about partying and doing drugs, when the ask me to join them and I decline they look at me like I’m an alien, like I’m forcing myself not to go because I’m imprisioned by this life, but boy they are wrong. I live this lifestyle because I love it and because I actually have goals in life, and strive to achieve them through it, I never felt the need to go ahead and get drunk just because, it just never meant anything to me. Some say I’m missing out on woman because I don’t go to nightclubs and party with them, little do they know that I don’t need woman to be drunk to pick them up...