Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Woke up at 220.3 this morning flat as F. I’ve been on very low carbs/high cardio this week, and it’s really made a difference. Everything’s tighted up. Glutes almost fully striated. 2 more weeks... I’m not gonna be the biggest, but I’ll def be in my best condition ever.

View attachment 91098
You need to work on vascularity. Lol j/k
JACKED! Looking good.

Some recent ones & highlights:
[emoji830]finally broke the 30" leg barrier. A big emphasis on lower body training.
[emoji830]taking a break from my run for 300lbs.
[emoji830]im able to fit in to a pants/shorts w/ a 34" waist and their a lil loose. So about 33" i guess. I been buying specialty jeans to make it possible. The ones tailored for the odd leg:waist ratios
[emoji830]im about 280 atm. Mid cycle. I cut down to about 260 off cycle. On just my lil trt dose. No drugs for a cut for me. I prefer them to get bigger.
[emoji830]currently running a gram of test. Thats it. Im done w/ the orals. For now. Ill run this then take equal time OFF and go on a calorie restriction to shed the fat. Thats my way of doing things.
[emoji830]also took up BJJ again. Currently a blue belt. What i lack in technique ill make up for in brutal, unadulterated strength. Keep my mobility high and usable strength a primary goal. A big bench and squat means nothing if it cant be used in anything but a gym floor.
Anyway thats what i been up to lately. (I had a badass leg shot but looks like its been misplaced or deleted :() i know some others have seen it on the other...
View attachment 91022 View attachment 91023
Making my MMA debut lol
IM COMIN FOR YOU BROCK!!!

View attachment 91024
View attachment 91025
Have a great fuckin day shit heads(devil horns):p

Not sure if your really into the BB'ing , but you have SERIOUS potential brother. I can picture you at say 4-6% bf , you would look
Unreal!!!

Not sure if your really into the BB'ing , but you have SERIOUS potential brother. I can picture you at say 4-6% bf , you would look
Unreal!!!
That ain't no shit. He already has the Mass factor. Could you imagine him shredded as big as he is....un fuckin real it would be ;)

Lol. I know. That part sucks. How are you incorporating your lifting? That's the part that I been experimenting with.
Lifting is still my main priority. I get down to the mats when time permits. Busy dad n all. But i make it work. Its important. So i do it at nights and weekends . Alot of the hypertrophy stuff can be done no matter what workload i got going on. Its the heavy lifting part that suffers. But i still get my basic strength work in. Both size and strength are important to me. The lower back takes a beating as u know rollin around so i try to keep it limber and incorpate my leg training accordingly

Thanks GJ70...your lookin massive as all hell brother. Good shit. Time to get back to my roots after a Decade long break up. Fuckin sux but imma warrior an will keep pushin forward. She will never hold me back or down again with her lil miss run the fuck aroun on me ass while i set the fuck stuck at home with no car, license, or a way to do shit in life. Shit jus changed for the better. Sux i had to walk but instead of fighting with her about it infront of the kids, i walked. Whats ya know, a few days later after being together a fuckin Decade, i was replaced in a blink of an eye. All good thiugh cuz Skulls gettin back into the groove fellas. Sux startin out with nothing. I left everything i had with her an our kids. They need it more than me...All i can say about it is Karma is a mother fucker an its biting her in the ass as we speak.....Fuckin Rott Bitch....sorry for the rant fellas. Feels good to get it out though lol

Sorry to hear this brother. I wish you all the best in your new life

Thanks GJ70...your lookin massive as all hell brother. Good shit. Time to get back to my roots after a Decade long break up. Fuckin sux but imma warrior an will keep pushin forward. She will never hold me back or down again with her lil miss run the fuck aroun on me ass while i set the fuck stuck at home with no car, license, or a way to do shit in life. Shit jus changed for the better. Sux i had to walk but instead of fighting with her about it infront of the kids, i walked. Whats ya know, a few days later after being together a fuckin Decade, i was replaced in a blink of an eye. All good thiugh cuz Skulls gettin back into the groove fellas. Sux startin out with nothing. I left everything i had with her an our kids. They need it more than me...All i can say about it is Karma is a mother fucker an its biting her in the ass as we speak.....Fuckin Rott Bitch....sorry for the rant fellas. Feels good to get it out though lol
Oh that sure sucks for that to happen, but all the best for you and hopefully things will look up for you. At least still be the best dad to your kids and set a good example for them. Stay strong and keep going to the gym, which can help keep your spirits high. Like they say, when things get tough the tough get going!

I'm submitting my entry for most shredded at >330 :D

paeINNd.jpg

mpF6IjE.jpg

^^^ NOT FLEXING.