Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Some recent ones & highlights:
▪finally broke the 30" leg barrier. A big emphasis on lower body training.
▪taking a break from my run for 300lbs.
▪im able to fit in to a pants/shorts w/ a 34" waist and their a lil loose. So about 33" i guess. I been buying specialty jeans to make it possible. The ones tailored for the odd leg:waist ratios
▪im about 280 atm. Mid cycle. I cut down to about 260 off cycle. On just my lil trt dose. No drugs for a cut for me. I prefer them to get bigger.
▪currently running a gram of test. Thats it. Im done w/ the orals. For now. Ill run this then take equal time OFF and go on a calorie restriction to shed the fat. Thats my way of doing things.
▪also took up BJJ again. Currently a blue belt. What i lack in technique ill make up for in brutal, unadulterated strength. Keep my mobility high and usable strength a primary goal. A big bench and squat means nothing if it cant be used in anything but a gym floor.
Anyway thats what i been up to lately. (I had a badass leg shot but looks like its been misplaced or deleted :() i know some others have seen it on the other...
PicsArt_05-24-10.45.12.jpg PicsArt_05-24-10.46.09.jpg
Making my MMA debut lol
IM COMIN FOR YOU BROCK!!!

20180524_112020.jpg
PicsArt_08-11-11.06.01.jpg
Have a great fuckin day shit heads(devil horns):p

You like helping people for nothing?

Great! Let's do this Fod.

I do have a few sticking points I should mention... I want to eat whatever I want, and as much as I want. How good are you at cooking, btw?

Only want to go to the gym when I feel like it... And when I go I only want to do Zumba or CrossFit.

I have sensitive skin, so no tanning... Or sweating. I also only send nude check in photos, and I send them twice daily instead of weekly.

I will need a lot of emotional support in the early hours of the morning as well... This will be a tough ride.

Also, not to be "that guy" but if you don't turn me into a champion I will literally flood the internet with negative reviews about your training methods... I'm sure we won't get into that but it's better for me to be upfront about it.

Other than that, let's do this! I'm pumped.

Thats some funny shit right there [emoji23][emoji23]

I’m serious...everyone looks great. Either massive AF, shredded, aesthetic, etc. Everyone has their own thing and their rockin’ it.
Oh I know you are dude! It's just when you say you ain't got nothing for the big guys I have to laugh a little. Aren't you like Batistas size?

▪finally broke the 30" leg barrier. A big emphasis on lower body training.
▪taking a break from my run for 300lbs.
▪im able to fit in to a pants/shorts w/ a 34" waist and their a lil loose. So about 33" i guess. I been buying specialty jeans to make it possible. The ones tailored for the odd leg:waist ratios
▪im about 280 atm. Mid cycle. I cut down to about 260 off cycle. On just my lil trt dose. No drugs for a cut for me. I prefer them to get bigger.
▪currently running a gram of test. Thats it. Im done w/ the orals. For now. Ill run this then take equal time OFF and go on a calorie restriction to shed the fat. Thats my way of doing things.
▪also took up BJJ again. Currently a blue belt. What i lack in technique ill make up for in brutal, unadulterated strength. Keep my mobility high and usable strength a primary goal. A big bench and squat means nothing if it cant be used in anything but a gym floor.
Anyway thats what i been up to lately. (I had a badass leg shot but looks like its been misplaced or deleted :() i know some others have seen it on the other...
View attachment 91022 View attachment 91023
Making my MMA debut lol

View attachment 91024
View attachment 91025
#1BadAzzMoFo;):D:cool:

@Skull
Brudda, been there! You know what to do and what’s most important, those kids and you! Keep bending the bars, it got me through it. Anytime you need to rant hit me up. Still look swole a full man.

Woke up at 220.3 this morning flat as F. I’ve been on very low carbs/high cardio this week, and it’s really made a difference. Everything’s tighted up. Glutes almost fully striated. 2 more weeks... I’m not gonna be the biggest, but I’ll def be in my best condition ever.

IMG_0868.JPG

[emoji830]finally broke the 30" leg barrier. A big emphasis on lower body training.
[emoji830]taking a break from my run for 300lbs.
[emoji830]im able to fit in to a pants/shorts w/ a 34" waist and their a lil loose. So about 33" i guess. I been buying specialty jeans to make it possible. The ones tailored for the odd leg:waist ratios
[emoji830]im about 280 atm. Mid cycle. I cut down to about 260 off cycle. On just my lil trt dose. No drugs for a cut for me. I prefer them to get bigger.
[emoji830]currently running a gram of test. Thats it. Im done w/ the orals. For now. Ill run this then take equal time OFF and go on a calorie restriction to shed the fat. Thats my way of doing things.
[emoji830]also took up BJJ again. Currently a blue belt. What i lack in technique ill make up for in brutal, unadulterated strength. Keep my mobility high and usable strength a primary goal. A big bench and squat means nothing if it cant be used in anything but a gym floor.
View attachment 91022 View attachment 91023
Making my MMA debut lol

View attachment 91024
View attachment 91025

I’ll never be that big...[emoji17]

Unreal brother!!! You’re absolutely killing it!