Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

3 Classes, 2 Second Places, one NP. It was an interesting weekend, but I learned A LOT from my experience. I completely f'd up my water and carbs. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Congrats jay, you should be proud. 2nd places in your first show is fantastic !

6' to 6'1" depending on the day :)

Thank my man.

Off of TRT and GH for over 6 months or thereabouts.

I hit 298.6 lbs officially on scale when I was on last cycle. Last cycle was Test, EQ, Dbol and GH.

mands
How do you feel off trt? Any particular reason why you came off?

How do you feel off trt? Any particular reason why you came off?
I feel okay and eating super clean helps. I do feel better on TRT that's for sure.

I posted a while back when I was coming off. It was for life insurance purposes. Wanted to have superior blood work and give my body a nice break.

mands

I feel okay and eating super clean helps. I do feel better on TRT that's for sure.

I posted a while back when I was coming off. It was for life insurance purposes. Wanted to have superior blood work and give my body a nice break.

mands

Don't worry bud, as soon as you told me about your situation I started eating super dirty and taking tons of gear to pick up your slack.

You're WELCOME.

3 Classes, 2 Second Places, one NP. It was an interesting weekend, but I learned A LOT from my experience. I completely f'd up my water and carbs. Thanks to everyone for the help.

So did you do open, masters and novice and what did you compete in? Physique,
Classic, bodybuilding and do you have pics of show day how you looked dried out and shreeded. You had good pics so I’m curious to see how you looked show day and congrats on the places

Don't worry bud, as soon as you told me about your situation I started eating super dirty and taking tons of gear to pick up your slack.

You're WELCOME.
Good move on your part to keep the Earth properly balanced. @mands temporarily dropping some of his massiveness might have thrown off the rotation and who knows what would have happened. :)

caution-getting-swole-gym-shirt.jpg

mands
c'mon, life insurers check for trt or hormone replacement? thats a deal breaker?!
i'm a recovering addict. i've been clean going on 9 years. the 1st couple years clean off street drugs i was taking something called 'suboxone' i was denied twice for life insurance because that came up in my blood. they said i'd have to wait 7 years before that test is off my record and then i could reapply. of course i have to be of suboxone or drugs (which i am now for 7 years) but now i'm considering aas lol.. glad i saw your post, maybe i should conclude my life insurance policy first

c'mon, life insurers check for trt or hormone replacement? thats a deal breaker?!
i'm a recovering addict. i've been clean going on 9 years. the 1st couple years clean off street drugs i was taking something called 'suboxone' i was denied twice for life insurance because that came up in my blood. they said i'd have to wait 7 years before that test is off my record and then i could reapply. of course i have to be of suboxone or drugs (which i am now for 7 years) but now i'm considering aas lol.. glad i saw your post, maybe i should conclude my life insurance policy first
Life insurance policies can be a bitch to qualify for. Even shit like slightly elevated cholesterol or being "pre" hypertensive can cause a rejection or an increase in the cost of the policy.

If they get wind of rec drug use, PEDS, smoking, drinking or any other behavior they'll deny you or you'll pay a ridiculous amount of money. Even the type of work you do can be considered high risk and get you denied.

You're WELCOME.
Thank you very much. I needed someone to take over. :) Hey I didn't say I was going to be off forever. Watch out dude.
Good move on your part to keep the Earth properly balanced. @mands temporarily dropping some of his massiveness might have thrown off the rotation and who knows what would have happened. :)

View attachment 90890
LMAO I needed a good laugh today big guy. Thanks!
They don't actually check for trt or hormone replacement but this can cause in some users other red flags. For example HIGH RBC, Hematocrit, etc. What @fodsod alluded too as well.

It's a bid deal man and for the amount I'm getting I don't want to pay an arm an a leg.

Hell I'm still dealing with it because they need a Doppler scan of my heart that was done over a year ago. My doc can't find the records so they are busting my balls about it.

mands

Has alot to do with BW. Higher BW are considered risk factors. No matter if hes 300 lbs of typical flubber or 300 lbs of mands. The rate doesnt get adjusted. The less risk factors the cheaper the rate

i think its great that you can show guys you don't have to be on year round, you can go off and with proper diet and a good exercise program look that good.
kudos to you..

Congratulations!!! You did great brother! Sounds like you know where you might’ve went wrong and can def fix that next time you compete.

Could you explain what you did with your carb/water that you’ll do differently next time?

First thing is I'll know what to do onstage. I went by youtube videos and it was all different. Plus I won't be as nervous, my first time out for pre-judging it showed. I lost two seconds after walking out.

As far as water and carbs, I cut off water yoo early I think. I had to make up for not having a diuretic and I did too much.
I didn't really know how to carb up the night before and kind of just made it up. Then on show day I went with rice cakes and almond butter. First I didn't bring enough since there was so much waiting, second they weren't working anyway.
So I looked good for pre-judging and my stage presence sucked, and I looked like shit at finals, but figured out the stage.

Next time (which is in August) I'll do what I know works for me and not do some of the 'generic' stuff I found through google.

Everyones lookin beastly up in here....

I like to call this one

Window Pain lol
0522181121a_Film2-1-1.jpg
Still puttin in work ;) This was taken earlier yeaterday :)

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts