Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Same shit small changes. Got a 15 yr HS reunion to go to so im downsizing. Nothing drastic. Just the waist mostly. Lots of small changes equals permanent big ones. Hows it going for you?
Took some time to diet down for summer and to take advantage of a rebound. I'll switch over to growing soon enough and focus on getting huge

Truth right there. This particular guy just didn’t like being uncomfortable. If it required him to get outside his comfort zone he found an excuse to opt out. To his own detriment and my frustration.

He didn’t like feeling hungry. Hell, even at 200 grams of carbs a day he was waking up in the middle of the night “starving”. So we made adjustments and moved more food to the end of the day. Nope, then he was feeling faint during the day.

The issue was he that he was about 24% to start and wouldn’t begin his prep until 16 weeks out. I told him he needed 20-24 to be ready. Then he wouldn’t do the things I needed him to do to help expedite the process.

He didn’t like the way ephedrine made him feel. More than 200 mgs of caffeine made it hard for him to piss and he felt too wired so he couldn’t take that either. The list goes on and on. I literally pulled every trick out of my bag to keep him on track.

He’ll be in the best shape of his life come show day but he won’t be stage ready from a bodybuilding stand point imo. But that’s on him. He was given the required information and access to everything that was needed to get him into mid single digit bf levels. He failed himself. But hey, it really isn’t for everyone and I don’t home that against him. Some people just can’t hack contest prep.
Why would you help a guy like that for free? When you were telling your story I just sort of assumed he was a paying client and that's why you put up with it LOL maybe that is still the case I still can't understand why you would give away all your expertise for free!

Thanks dude!

You looking at running anything soon or are you going natty for a bit?
I’ll start next cycle in 3 weeks. Test, Fina and D-bol. GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 W/O DAC on the way to help with tendons and appetite. Looking to be around 4500 calories, but you know how tuff food is for me.

Why would you help a guy like that for free? When you were telling your story I just sort of assumed he was a paying client and that's why you put up with it LOL maybe that is still the case I still can't understand why you would give away all your expertise for free!

He's a member of a gym I've trained at for over 30 years (I basically grew up training in that gym). The owner is a good friend of mine and has sponsored me each time I've competed. He asked if I would help the guy get ready since he was representing the gym (they were taking a team of competitors to a local unsanctioned show) and it was his first show.

I agreed and figured it wouldn't be too much trouble (I actually enjoy helping people even if it's for nothing). It wouldn't have been an issue except he's just not cut out for competing so it made my job a lot tougher trying to accommodate his dislike of being uncomfortable or hungry (not exactly a recipe for bodybuilding success). Honestly, if he had been a paying customer I wouldn't have taken his business. I could tell he wasn't a "I'll do what it takes" kind of guy and that usually ends up being a PITA across the board.

He's a member of a gym I've trained at for over 30 years (I basically grew up training in that gym). The owner is a good friend of mine and has sponsored me each time I've competed. He asked if I would help the guy get ready since he was representing the gym (they were taking a team of competitors to a local unsanctioned show) and it was his first show.

I agreed and figured it wouldn't be too much trouble (I actually enjoy helping people even if it's for nothing). It wouldn't have been an issue except he's just not cut out for competing so it made my job a lot tougher trying to accommodate his dislike of being uncomfortable or hungry (not exactly a recipe for bodybuilding success). Honestly, if he had been a paying customer I wouldn't have taken his business. I could tell he wasn't a "I'll do what it takes" kind of guy and that usually ends up being a PITA across the board.

You like helping people for nothing?

Great! Let's do this Fod.

I do have a few sticking points I should mention... I want to eat whatever I want, and as much as I want. How good are you at cooking, btw?

Only want to go to the gym when I feel like it... And when I go I only want to do Zumba or CrossFit.

I have sensitive skin, so no tanning... Or sweating. I also only send nude check in photos, and I send them twice daily instead of weekly.

I will need a lot of emotional support in the early hours of the morning as well... This will be a tough ride.

Also, not to be "that guy" but if you don't turn me into a champion I will literally flood the internet with negative reviews about your training methods... I'm sure we won't get into that but it's better for me to be upfront about it.

Other than that, let's do this! I'm pumped.

You like helping people for nothing?

Great! Let's do this Fod.

I do have a few sticking points I should mention... I want to eat whatever I want, and as much as I want. How good are you at cooking, btw?

Only want to go to the gym when I feel like it... And when I go I only want to do Zumba or CrossFit.

I have sensitive skin, so no tanning... Or sweating. I also only send nude check in photos, and I send them twice daily instead of weekly.

I will need a lot of emotional support in the early hours of the morning as well... This will be a tough ride.

Also, not to be "that guy" but if you don't turn me into a champion I will literally flood the internet with negative reviews about your training methods... I'm sure we won't get into that but it's better for me to be upfront about it.

Other than that, let's do this! I'm pumped.

How sad is it that there's so much truth in what you just wrote? Below pretty much sums up the entire process from my end, at least with that guy.

tumbler.jpg

@Eman you can send the nudes as much as you want bro. I know it helps your self confidence. :)

@Eman you can send the nudes as much as you want bro. I know it helps your self confidence

Knew you'd have my back, bro.

Speaking of my back and the nude photos, I have no mirrors in my house so I'm gonna have to get a back progress pic by reaching my phone through my legs while pointing the lens upwards. Don't worry, I'll lay a spotlight on the floor for good lighting...

Knew you'd have my back, bro.

Speaking of my back and the nude photos, I have no mirrors in my house so I'm gonna have to get a back progress pic by reaching my phone through my legs while pointing the lens upwards. Don't worry, I'll lay a spotlight on the floor for good lighting...
That definitely sounds like the best angle. Oh, and don't shave anything either. I can assess your Olympia potential better with all your fur intact.
thumbs.png

Filling back out

Attachments

• 80C33414-E298-4968-ABDB-63819AEA926E.jpeg
    80C33414-E298-4968-ABDB-63819AEA926E.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 742DCA0E-A839-403B-A32A-E94AFAE2F896.jpeg
    742DCA0E-A839-403B-A32A-E94AFAE2F896.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 77
Looking great Skull
Thanks GJ70...your lookin massive as all hell brother. Good shit. Time to get back to my roots after a Decade long break up. Fuckin sux but imma warrior an will keep pushin forward. She will never hold me back or down again with her lil miss run the fuck aroun on me ass while i set the fuck stuck at home with no car, license, or a way to do shit in life. Shit jus changed for the better. Sux i had to walk but instead of fighting with her about it infront of the kids, i walked. Whats ya know, a few days later after being together a fuckin Decade, i was replaced in a blink of an eye. All good thiugh cuz Skulls gettin back into the groove fellas. Sux startin out with nothing. I left everything i had with her an our kids. They need it more than me...All i can say about it is Karma is a mother fucker an its biting her in the ass as we speak.....Fuckin Rott Bitch....sorry for the rant fellas. Feels good to get it out though lol