Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

7 days out and flat as fuck. Come
On Monday 300 carbs!

Attachments

• F1E2F4F2-C086-42B2-9F8A-45BADD8D94CA.jpeg
    F1E2F4F2-C086-42B2-9F8A-45BADD8D94CA.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 176
3 Classes, 2 Second Places, one NP. It was an interesting weekend, but I learned A LOT from my experience. I completely f'd up my water and carbs. Thanks to everyone for the help.

3 Classes, 2 Second Places, one NP. It was an interesting weekend, but I learned A LOT from my experience. I completely f'd up my water and carbs. Thanks to everyone for the help.
What did you compete in? Master open novice? And did you do physique

Congratulations!!! You did great brother! Sounds like you know where you might’ve went wrong and can def fix that next time you compete.

Could you explain what you did with your carb/water that you’ll do differently next time?

Haven't posted a pic in a while since I've been off all juice. This is me at 272 lbs. running absolutely no anabolics or GH. Just good food and smart training.

mands

Attachments

• mands.jpg
    mands.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 147
How tall are you?
6' to 6'1" depending on the day :)
Damn you're a beast
Thank my man.
How long have you been off man?
Off of TRT and GH for over 6 months or thereabouts.
Even better question for @mands is if you're 272 off everything. .. What the heck do you weigh on cycle??
I hit 298.6 lbs officially on scale when I was on last cycle. Last cycle was Test, EQ, Dbol and GH.

mands

6' to 6'1" depending on the day :)

Thank my man.

Off of TRT and GH for over 6 months or thereabouts.

I hit 298.6 lbs officially on scale when I was on last cycle. Last cycle was Test, EQ, Dbol and GH.

mands
Unbelievable man, you look impressive, big but not fat, even off everything... wow...