Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Absolutely ridiculous conditioning.... You got this brother!!!
I hope so. I feel good this year and I’m in a better place this year. Last year had a lot going on out side the gym this year my head is on straight and I’m ready and excited to see how this goes. Thank you

Im gonna start one Monday and im gonna have @Atlas_Physiques as my coach .... Iv never really done a good cut before so im gonna give this one everything i got .... im not working right now so i don’t have any excuse not to give this one my all ...,
I hope you keep a log on everything with this cut bro! Before and after pics and let us in on how things are going throughout. I’ll definitely be subbed if ya do. :)

3 more days of carb depletion. 100 carbs a day then loading up mon and Tuesday. 10 days out

Attachments

• 99150C27-43CC-418F-AA64-C21580D32BA2.jpeg
    99150C27-43CC-418F-AA64-C21580D32BA2.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 103
Good luck to all you guys with a comp! You're all a serious inspiration to us!!

Currently sitting at 250# bf% ?

Feeling pretty good. Need to step up my lat game. Good power, just not enough mass imo. Would actually like to take my entire back to another level. #goals
20180516_203135.jpg 20180519_092257.jpg

Good luck to all you guys with a comp! You're all a serious inspiration to us!!

Currently sitting at 250# bf% ?

Feeling pretty good. Need to step up my lat game. Good power, just not enough mass imo. Would actually like to take my entire back to another level. #goals
View attachment 90692 View attachment 90693
Check out Seth Feroce newest YouTube video on back training. His advice on "hold guns in your hands" is a great cue. If you have access to MAG bars, try those too, they made a huge difference for me

Check out Seth Feroce newest YouTube video on back training. His advice on "hold guns in your hands" is a great cue. If you have access to MAG bars, try those too, they made a huge difference for me
Will do. Thx!!

Prime fitness usa makes some pretty dope pulldown bars and handles , and are similar to the mag handles that are pretty reasonably priced too . @ickyrica if you have trouble getting good lat activation these style handles are amazing because the force you to pull through the outside edge of your hand , so it helps take your biceps out of the equation .

I used to suck at feeling my lats until I started incorporating these . I would just burn my biceps out before id ever get a pump in my back . Definitely worth checking out though .

Prime fitness usa makes some pretty dope pulldown bars and handles that are similar to the mag handles that are pretty reasonably priced too . @ickyrica if you have trouble getting good lat activation these style handles are amazing because the force you to pull through the outside edge of your hand , so it helps take your biceps out of the equation .

I used to suck at feeling my lats until I started incorporating these . I would just burn my biceps out before id ever get a pump in my back . Definitely worth checking out though .
Oh man, anything by prime is amazing to use!!!!

Oh man, anything by prime is amazing to use!!!!
I know , they make great equipment for sure ! Ive got most of the bars and handles out of their ro-t8 series .. the only bad part is every time i bust em out at the gym everybody wants to work in with me and try them out lol ..

I know , they make great equipment for sure ! Ive got most of the bars and handles out of their ro-t8 series .. the only bad part is every time i bust em out at the gym everybody wants to work in with me and try them out lol ..
I didn't even realize they had the attachments to turn it into a lat pull down bar. I bought four of the mag bars over the past couple years

Screenshot_2018-05-19-13-36-07~2.png
@Evom1 you'll have to go check out there IG for ideas , but there are so many different variations of ways you can use them its crazy. Especially once you have the whole set .

That just changed my whole back workout. Thanks.