Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

This will be my last progress pic that I’ll post until the show. I don’t want to jinx myself....things are going really good. This is first thing this morning weighing 228.9

View attachment 89733

You look right on schedule bro. All you have to do is keep the wheels on the wagon and you’re bringing a package that will be hard to beat.

You look right on schedule bro. All you have to do is keep the wheels on the wagon and you’re bringing a package that will be hard to beat.

I appreciate it! 5 more weeks to get right... I’m totally zoned in. Just as long as nothing happens, I️ should be at my best condition to date. If you plan on coming up to watch the June 2 show let me know.

I appreciate it! 5 more weeks to get right... I’m totally zoned in. Just as long as nothing happens, I️ should be at my best condition to date. If you plan on coming up to watch the June 2 show let me know.

It's a possibility, if so I'll definitely shoot you a PM. I've got one guy that I've been helping get ready for his first show going into the Masters 50+ and several others from the gym that'll be in there. I think they have at least 5 maybe 6 members that are doing Masters and maybe 1 or 2 in lower weight classes in the open.

The guy I've been helping some hasn't been totally on point with his diet and training so I'm not sure I really want to see him on show day. LOL. I literally gave this guy an A-Z how to on everything (diet, training, PEDS, all of it) for nothing and he's been cheating on his diet and hasn't even bothered to practice posing.

I'm basically just done with him as he's frustrated the shit out of me. I've never heard a grown man whine so much about something he chose to do in my life. He's a nice guy but bodybuilding prep isn't his thing. He's a better powerlifter.

IMG_8420.jpg

It's a possibility, if so I'll definitely shoot you a PM. I've got one guy that I've been helping get ready for his first show going into the Masters 50+ and several others from the gym that'll be in there. I think they have at least 5 maybe 6 members that are doing Masters and maybe 1 or 2 in lower weight classes in the open.

The guy I've been helping some hasn't been totally on point with his diet and training so I'm not sure I really want to see him on show day. LOL. I literally gave this guy an A-Z how to on everything (diet, training, PEDS, all of it) for nothing and he's been cheating on his diet and hasn't even bothered to practice posing.

I'm basically just done with him as he's frustrated the shit out of me. I've never heard a grown man whine so much about something he chose to do in my life. He's a nice guy but bodybuilding prep isn't his thing. He's a better powerlifter.

View attachment 89776

That’s total disrespect by that guy...imo. You’re being supportive enough to share your knowledge free of charge, and he puts forth little to no effort in taking this serious. I have no use for people like that.

I had a guy that I️ helped last year and I’ve never heard someone whine as much as he did. Drove me insane! I finally had to tell him to either suck it up or drop out. This sport def isn’t for everybody. You find out how mentally tough you actually are. If it was easy, everybody would do it. That’s what I️ have to tell myself sometimes...

That’s total disrespect by that guy...imo. You’re being supportive enough to share your knowledge free of charge, and he puts forth little to no effort in taking this serious. I have no use for people like that.

I had a guy that I️ helped last year and I’ve never heard someone whine as much as he did. Drove me insane! I finally had to tell him to either suck it up or drop out. This sport def isn’t for everybody. You find out how mentally tough you actually are. If it was easy, everybody would do it. That’s what I️ have to tell myself sometimes...

Truth right there. This particular guy just didn’t like being uncomfortable. If it required him to get outside his comfort zone he found an excuse to opt out. To his own detriment and my frustration.

He didn’t like feeling hungry. Hell, even at 200 grams of carbs a day he was waking up in the middle of the night “starving”. So we made adjustments and moved more food to the end of the day. Nope, then he was feeling faint during the day.

The issue was he that he was about 24% to start and wouldn’t begin his prep until 16 weeks out. I told him he needed 20-24 to be ready. Then he wouldn’t do the things I needed him to do to help expedite the process.

He didn’t like the way ephedrine made him feel. More than 200 mgs of caffeine made it hard for him to piss and he felt too wired so he couldn’t take that either. The list goes on and on. I literally pulled every trick out of my bag to keep him on track.

He’ll be in the best shape of his life come show day but he won’t be stage ready from a bodybuilding stand point imo. But that’s on him. He was given the required information and access to everything that was needed to get him into mid single digit bf levels. He failed himself. But hey, it really isn’t for everyone and I don’t home that against him. Some people just can’t hack contest prep.

I been waiting for @LordSamuilo to come out the woods and show us how crazy ripped he is. Last week spoke I’m pretty sure he show was this weekend coming up. He been laying low bet he’s going to come out show and be like what up bros killing it lol

I been waiting for @LordSamuilo to come out the woods and show us how crazy ripped he is. Last week spoke I’m pretty sure he show was this weekend coming up. He been laying low bet he’s going to come out show and be like what up bros killing it lol
I'd say your probably right on that one. Maybe he's just waiting until he can post a pic with his overall trophy in one hand and an ice cream cone in the other. :)

So I have a question and I can't find purple pandas thread.. I got my order and my 50 grams of enathate is liquid.. it couldn't have hit melting point so what's the deal? Anyone had this happen.. my prop and all others are powder form but 3 bags of enathate are all liquid

My bi weekly for you guys... improvements. I really feel like I just keep growing and getting leaner lol... oh... May of started some new dosing..

A2190BA7-6CFE-426E-9CCB-795A64A31A21.jpeg 31005923-DCD6-437B-9E6C-4520735E4E1D.jpeg FEE28434-C245-4325-A5CA-BB4BCAB360CA.jpeg D385F2C9-9D87-40AC-98DA-49E2650F951F.jpeg DBC28048-7CD8-467C-BD8E-28676143B9D9.jpeg

How far out are now you hairy SOB? LOL. I've never seen anyone not shaved this close. You are the man.
:):eek: Weeks out?! My weight only has gone up lol. I’m probably not doing a show for another 50ish weeks!! I’ll take that as a compliment!

Think that’s hairy you should see this ol ass

:):eek: Weeks out?! My weight only has gone up lol. I’m probably not doing a show for another 50ish weeks!! I’ll take that as a compliment!

Think that’s hairy you should see this ol ass

My bad man. I thought you were dialing in for a show. We have so many guys in this thread competing soon it’s hard to keep them straight.

I’ve polled the other members of this thread and we all agree to take your word on the Sasquatch nature of your gluteal region. :)

No I really wish it was something cool like that brother , unfortunately it is/was just life whippin my ass the last (4-5 weeks) .. I got a opportunity to make a significant pay raise , but the work load I took on has been obsured . I'm more or less sitting around the same condition as I was at 6 weeks out because ive been missing meals and workouts trying juggle my schedule. So rather go on stage not happy with my physique im goin to pull back to a later show once my hopefully mid to late summer.

Edit: But im bumming right now , this is my hometown show , so there is a ton of support and also ton a shit talk that went down . So Ive got a particularly bad sting watching people posting all there peak week pics right now !

Last edited:
No I really wish it was something cool like that brother , unfortunately it is/was just life whippin my ass the last (4-5 weeks) .. I got a opportunity to make a significant pay raise , but the work load I took on has been obsured . I'm more or less sitting around the same condition as I was at 6 weeks out because ive been missing meals and workouts trying juggle my schedule. So rather go on stage not happy with my physique im goin to pull back to a later show once my hopefully mid to late summer.

Edit: But im bumming right now , this is my hometown show , so there is a ton of support and also ton a shit talk that went down . So Ive got a particularly bad sting watching people posting all there peak week pics right now !

Man yea that’s life it sucks sometimes but better you hold off till you can give it 100. No reason to rush it and step on stage not your best shape especially since it’s your local show. I’d be the same way if I couldn’t be 100 and didn’t fell I could give my all I’d wait for another show too. I kept wondering about you, I figured I bet this dude is crazy ripped waiting to show us. Your time will
Come man

Shit happens. Bounce back and work around it. You’ll find a way to make it all run smooth. Don’t rush the stage. Best of luck to ya bro

Sponsors