Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That's awesome man. I can't wait to see some more pics but it looks like you were pretty dialed in so if ain't broke don't fix it. Good idea staying with what worked.

The next one will be more competitive but walking in after an overall win a week earlier is going to do loads for your confidence. Now you KNOW you have what it takes to win a whole show and there's no substitute for that. There's nothing quite like it.

Everyone reading this should take note. Rutman identified areas he needed to improve, hit them hard in the off season and came back this year in winning form.

It wasn't just about how much shit he took, what special brand he had or specialized training. The guy just put in the fucking work, ate what he needed to eat and stayed on the gear protocol that he know works for him. That's how you improve and win shows.

That’s the gods honest truth... it has noting to do with what you take. It’s nothing but hard work and determination to reach your goals. And FUCKING EAT!!! You can’t be scared to put on an extra 30 pounds. It’s impossible to get big and stay lean at the sane time.

I did totally change my training style for my back and my legs. I’m kinda like John Meadows... bent over barbell rows, dumbbell rows, basic pull downs have never really worked for me. After my show last year I️ started on the Meadows Sentinel program. I learned A LOT from doing just about 8 weeks it. I stopped it because I️ felt like it had some gaps in certain body parts, so I️ took what I had learned and integrated it into my own program and it’s served me very well. Lots of band work, and just hitting things at different and sometimes odd angles.

These Meadows programs are def worth the money if any one needs that extra something that they’re missing with their own workouts.

And FUCKING EAT!!! You can’t be scared to put on an extra 30 pounds. It’s impossible to get big and stay lean at the sane time.

This is what holds me back. I start to go mental when BF% starts getting beyond 11-12%. My insanity makes me subconsciously cuts calories.

That’s the gods honest truth... it has noting to do with what you take. It’s nothing but hard work and determination to reach your goals. And FUCKING EAT!!! You can’t be scared to put on an extra 30 pounds. It’s impossible to get big and stay lean at the sane time.

I did totally change my training style for my back and my legs. I’m kinda like John Meadows... bent over barbell rows, dumbbell rows, basic pull downs have never really worked for me. After my show last year I️ started on the Meadows Sentinel program. I learned A LOT from doing just about 8 weeks it. I stopped it because I️ felt like it had some gaps in certain body parts, so I️ took what I had learned and integrated it into my own program and it’s served me very well. Lots of band work, and just hitting things at different and sometimes odd angles.

These Meadows programs are def worth the money if any one needs that extra something that they’re missing with their own workouts.
Yeah the meadows programs are a great insight in to a great bodybuilding mind. I enjoyed sentinel as well

Hey @rutman, did they let you keep the helmet and waist tassels also or did you just get the sword? If so, you're set for Halloween his year. :)

Some guy that worked at the venue pulled that stuff out from somewhere and put it on me. It was crazy! Def the highlight of my BB career so far!

Damm @rutman ....imma take my pic down...you win lol. Lookin awesome brother. Hella good work. You've deff put the time in to earn that physic. You are the man ;):D:cool:
Looking lean and mean in your pic. You on a cut or something ?

@rutman you sure have earned it and you should do darn well at your next show.

Thanks Mands. Ive lost alot of weight tbh. I was 175-180 @5'4"....As of yesterday i was 163. I lost alot of body fat an feel much healthier. Im way lighter on my feet as well. I may nott be nearly as big or srtrong as o was...but in re-turn i feel much better. It's nice not havin to struggle to catch your breath lol. @5'4" im only supposed to weigh like 130 or so.....so im still a good 30lbs over what the average guy is supposed to be at my height :)

Thanks Mands. Ive lost alot of weight tbh. I was 175-180 @5'4"....As of yesterday i was 163. I lost alot of body fat an feel much healthier. Im way lighter on my feet as well. I may nott be nearly as big or srtrong as o was...but in re-turn i feel much better. It's nice not havin to struggle to catch your breath lol. @5'4" im only supposed to weigh like 130 or so.....so im still a good 30lbs over what the average guy is supposed to be at my height :)
The more weight you carry the worse you feel. Muscle is even tougher on the cns

Hope all is well

The more weight you carry the worse you feel. Muscle is even tougher on the cns

Hope all is well
My big brotha Brutus. I really do feel like a new man at this weight. Feels like a ton of weight has been lifted off my chest lol. Its good seein you aroun my friend. I haven't been as active as i use to be but know that me an the know X-ol lady split up, im feelin like i got a second start in life. Sux it had to end the way it did but it was best for everyone. Now im not a prisoner held captive in a lil apartment with no way to get anywhere or do anything in life. Currently workin on gettin my life back in order once an for good. A decade worth of fighten with a cheatin ass fuckin bitch will jus to try an keep the family together an whole will take a toll on a mothafucka. Las month was enough.....I finally walked as bad as i hated to. Went back over their a few days after we split to tryn reconsile the situation only to get up to the door right before knockin....hearin her gigglin an laughin it up with another motherfuker in their. With me bein on paper for another year, Instead of beatin the door down an grabbin him up...i turned an walked smh.....fuck em all with her whorin ass kunt slut of a bitch ways, i hope they rott in pieces...i feel great.....much better know to get her out my life bahahaha