Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

How is it fucking possible you only have a thin layer of fat on the top of your head and a fishin line worth of fat on your shoulder blades lol?
Unreal bro

I noticed that too. And his feet and a tiny bit on his hips.

Found it funny that it said his head and he posted that big ass lego head on his to cover up his face.

@jaymaximus But damn dude, you look impressive as fuck.

Been a minute. Blast has started time to really add size this year time. New training more eating and more days off. Going 10 weeks with 1000 test 600 npp with 20 mg superdrol first 4 weeks then next 10 weeks 1000 test 500 tren E and dbol maybe at the end. Sitting around 208. All never ran my npp or test this high.

Attachments

• 558B3EEB-EF5B-4D90-96EE-057D7F5262DB.jpeg
    558B3EEB-EF5B-4D90-96EE-057D7F5262DB.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Been a minute. Blast has started time to really add size this year time. New training more eating and more days off. Going 10 weeks with 1000 test 600 npp with 20 mg superdrol first 4 weeks then next 10 weeks 1000 test 500 tren E and dbol maybe at the end. Sitting around 208.
Start that log!

Been a minute. Blast has started time to really add size this year time. New training more eating and more days off. Going 10 weeks with 1000 test 600 npp with 20 mg superdrol first 4 weeks then next 10 weeks 1000 test 500 tren E and dbol maybe at the end. Sitting around 208.

I’m digging that cycle... that’s basically exactly what I’m going to run. Eat like a horse and you’ll be amazed at the size you’ll put on at the end. I say you be pushing 230 by the time it’s over. Possibly more.

Yea my new partner use to compete he’s like dude you don’t eat enough eat eat eat. So here we go. He’s like 50
Doesn’t even compete and doesn’t take anything but trt and he’s killing me in strength he’s like you gotta break Barriers getting stronger bigger. Like I said I may take a year or so off from stage to really pack on size I need to be bigger r

Yea my new partner use to compete he’s like dude you don’t eat enough eat eat eat. So here we go. He’s like 50
Doesn’t even compete and doesn’t take anything but trt and he’s killing me in strength he’s like you gotta break Barriers getting stronger bigger. Like I said I may take a year or so off from stage to really pack on size I need to be bigger r

My training partner has great potential but he doesn’t eat enough either. He competed at middleweight but wants to go to up to light-heavy weight. He’s been stuck at middle for 2 years now... I think he’s just scared he’ll put on too much fat and can’t get it off. The best thing to do is bulk hard for 8-10 weeks and then do a 4-6 week mini cut just to cut a little of the excess. Then repeat the bulk followed by another mini cut. It works beer well that way.

This is my currently pshyque state,What do you think?

I think I am quite muscular to my 147 lbs and 5.57 ft

Think the proportion :^)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 156
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 160