Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

2nd place in my division classic physique. Thought I won but whatever
You probably did. I've given up on seeing my friends/acquaintances compete in bb. Too much fuckery in judging. Who you know and what not.

Good job on what you brought nonetheless.

2nd place in my division classic physique. Thought I won but whatever
That's competition man. Sometimes you win sometimes you don't. I tell people all the time that classic physique is tough to call. You never know what exactly the judges are looking for. Sometimes they want more size, sometimes it's all about shape/genetic build and sometimes conditioning.

Post up some stage shots if you have them. I'm sure we'd all like to see you in action.

You probably did. I've given up on seeing my friends/acquaintances compete in bb. Too much fuckery in judging. Who you know and what not.

Good job on what you brought nonetheless.

I’ve been screwed before In bodybuilding and was placed lower than some guy who’s less conditioned twice already. I gave up but I said maybe classic will be different .. I’m over it

That's competition man. Sometimes you win sometimes you don't. I tell people all the time that classic physique is tough to call. You never know what exactly the judges are looking for. Sometimes they want more size, sometimes it's all about shape/genetic build and sometimes conditioning.

Post up some stage shots if you have them. I'm sure we'd all like to see you in action.

True, I brushed it off. they were probably looking for something he had and I didn’t.
I would post some but they’re not the best quality, I didn’t get the professional stage pics yet

Welcome to subjective judging lol
Bodybuilding at its core is all it is
Not like strength sports or fighting or racing etc
Cant dispute more total poundage or a KO or crossing the line first

I have no interest in such a thing.

Welcome to subjective judging lol
Bodybuilding at its core is all it is
Not like strength sports or fighting or racing etc
Cant dispute more total poundage or a KO or crossing the line first

I have no interest in such a thing.
You aren't fooling anyone trukk. You want our judging approval and you want it bad. That's why you post those quad pics in your tighty whities. :D

calvin_hobbes-mirror_small__400x400.jpg

5 weeks in blast up around 8 pounds so far give or take. This was my starting point 12 years ago as well 126 pounds fresh off a divorce. Needed something to do and found the gym. Couldn’t even bench 135 had no idea how to even workout. Thought protein shakes made you big. Didn’t even know what test was

Attachments

• 454D639E-0E29-4FB9-9A79-0AA9E6FCE642.jpeg
    454D639E-0E29-4FB9-9A79-0AA9E6FCE642.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 130
  • FD696F68-5AAD-40CC-A58E-6AF6339D5E7D.jpeg
    FD696F68-5AAD-40CC-A58E-6AF6339D5E7D.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
No idea, just followed standard ralox protocol, 60 mg per day for 10 days then 30 until it disappears, only that it didn’t completely disappeared so after a couple of months of being stalled I upped it back to 60, then switched brands because my rep finally had it available and I’m doing 75 now, since it’s 25 mg tablets. This is my last effort in trying to reduce it, when my stock ends I’ll just get nolva and dose it at 20 mg a day.

Will order bloods in like 4 days though.

Edit: I don’t think serms affect your estrogen, they just block it at the receptor (glands) so it depends on the drugs you are using where your estrogen is at.

I understand your feelings on ai. They are really hard to dial in. Nelson Vergel owner of excelmale forum explains how alot of people over-use ais to keep your e2 in the magic "sweet spot" (around 20-30) , but many believe that there is no "magic number" to keep your e2 at. Instead they believe it is actually the ratio of testosterone to e2 that should be taken into account. For example, if I was taking 100mg of testosterone weekly, i might feel good with my e2 being around 30. But I know for a fact that when I do 500mg of test weekly, that for me, I feel crashed as fuck with my e2 at 30. I feel normal when my e2 is around the high 40's low 50's when on cycle. And to keep my e2 at that level it only takes 6.25 of aromasin (1/4 pill) every 3 days. So if you have possibly had bad experiences with ai's do to feeling like shit all the time, you could possibly be one of the many that take way too much ai.

I could be completely wrong in your situation but Ive been wanting to say this anyhow.

5 weeks in blast up around 8 pounds so far give or take. This was my starting point 12 years ago as well 126 pounds fresh off a divorce. Needed something to do and found the gym. Couldn’t even bench 135 had no idea how to even workout. Thought protein shakes made you big. Didn’t even know what test was

This is insane. Gives me so much insight on how far I can go with this.

Damn! That’s a lot of hard fucking work right there brother!

The magic of AAS and increased protein synthesis
Ive built muscle and displaced fat on every cycle ive done since the first. I was 265 naturally but was like an XL and like 26" legs. Every time i come back down to 265 after a cycle ive appreciated in some form of muscle mass. Less and less over time. Ill get GH involved at some point. No hurry. Infact my waist has continually gotten smaller and everything else has grown significantly. Even at the same net bodyweight. Now rocking a 3x and legs over 30"s. So bodyweight is one thing. But not nearly the whole story.
Im naturally a lanky skinny fucker btw. Affectionately coined as farm boy or sasquatch growing up. You know the type

Yeah its crazy how at one body weight over a period of years you can look so much different. Weight can be deceiving.

I need to find an old pic of mine and take a new one. I have bad genetics for bodybuilding. Can't hold to much size and gaining it is even harder regardless of what I eat. I can easily get fat but there's a point of diminishing returns. I've found that happy spot for me.
Point being is that I've come a long way. I went from looking like I had an eating disorder to being accused of steroids even off cycle. Genetics my ass. People who say that are making up excuses. In the last 10years being serious about trianing I have tried everything in the book twice. I now know what works for me and doesn't.