Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Arms are huge, just a shitty angle. When I was at 230 at 6'3 12% bf. On test mix, superdrol, tren e.
Hopefully I'll get pumps like this again next cycle without running that trenbolone stuff.

Looking good bro, but made me giggle "no, really though my arms are huge!" lol
It's hard to get a good angle sometimes

IMG_2149.jpg
Not entirely sure what’s going on with my training. I reduced my test to 200 and added mast and primo. My bloat is gone but the scale is going up stillIMG_2146.JPG
I’m not upset with my results, I really don’t wanna be 5’7 230lbs
It’s not healthy to be this big at my height. I’m getting leaner and packing on more size with less testosterone.
I’m gonna hold off to post a real shirts off pic until im done with this primo and mast.
Oh ya, just started black top medis at 2iu ed. Will increase gh accordingly.

I totally understand where you’re coming from. We pretty much lose 1/4 of our year during prep and miss out on all the fun things in life. I’m not going say that I’m not going to compete again, but I’m taking next year totally off from the stage. Mental/physical health and relationships are the main reasons. I get so withdrawn from people in general that I turn into somebody else. Is it really worth it? Probably not... I do enjoy the challenge and seeing my body change almost daily. That’s the cool part. But so much sacrifice is made in the process, and not much is gained.

So much truth here. Unfortunately, as you know well @rutman, there is no middle ground if you want to win. I know there are times where I wonder to myself "is this worth all this time, effort and money".

It's not like we couldn't walk into most gyms and be one of the biggest, most impressive guys in there even just cruising and allowing for some normal life stuff and not be pushing all the time. I guess some of are just wired to be competitive.

you fuckers are alpha. That's why.

Alpha. Naw, in my case it’s more about liking junk food too much. If I wasn’t pushing the development envelope then I’d just be sitting around eating ice cream. So it’s about not developing “dad bod”. Lol.

So much truth here. Unfortunately, as you know well @rutman, there is no middle ground if you want to win. I know there are times where I wonder to myself "is this worth all this time, effort and money".

It's not like we couldn't walk into most gyms and be one of the biggest, most impressive guys in there even just cruising and allowing for some normal life stuff and not be pushing all the time. I guess some of are just wired to be competitive.
The quick answer is its not worth it. At least competing that is. Alot of valuable life lessons can be learned thru lifting. Lessons i think that are essential. Lessons i think absolutely make a person better thru and thru no matter what walk of life they come from. Weightlifters are kind of misfits. Its not traditional or mainstream. Once drugs are involved it becomes even more dark to the common person. Bodybuilders esp seem to have this complex about trying to outrun some thing. Maybe some fucked up shit in their life. Maybe feelings of insecurity. Maybe just trying to build a huge muscled facade to ward off the outside world. I can relate to some of those things for sure. And if most were honest theyd be forced to admit it too. Its a fantastic outlet. But being on destructive cycle after cycle and the endless phases of growing and cutting esp for the competitive bodybuilder means no real break or OFF season. It becomes very unhealthy. I like to bend bars and grow too but i generally spend the same time OFF as ON and thats some thing a competitive BB or PL could NEVER do. Then you go thru the demasculinization process of leg shaving and being paraded on stage so some one can decide if your a winner or not. A sport entirely based on subjectivity isnt much of a sport at all.

I think its not really about being wired to be competitive for the avg competitor out there. Its just a misapplication of the competitive spirit. Having a muscular body and ONLY relying on said body to be the sole source of your pride, ego and existence is a farce. Theres got to be a real application to it. And bodybuilding is the LEAST practical application for all those muscles. Strongman is a good place for it. Where actual athleticism meets power. Martial arts. Any of the martial arts is a fantastic outlet for creating a stable nurturing place to apply that same competitive masculine spirit. Thats a useable place for all those muscles built. And doesnt rely on your own self worth being tied to a cartoonish overly muscular body to dictate how u feel about yourself.

I think thats how its supposed to be. But who am i? Just a dumb truck driver that is way too fuckin honest. Alot of that is self discovered so dont even

The quick answer is its not worth it. At least competing that is. Alot of valuable life lessons can be learned thru lifting. Lessons i think that are essential. Lessons i think absolutely make a person better thru and thru no matter what walk of life they come from. Weightlifters are kind of misfits. Its not traditional or mainstream. Once drugs are involved it becomes even more dark to the common person. Bodybuilders esp seem to have this complex about trying to outrun some thing. Maybe some fucked up shit in their life. Maybe feelings of insecurity. Maybe just trying to build a huge muscled facade to ward off the outside world. I can relate to some of those things for sure. And if most were honest theyd be forced to admit it too. Its a fantastic outlet. But being on destructive cycle after cycle and the endless phases of growing and cutting esp for the competitive bodybuilder means no real break or OFF season. It becomes very unhealthy. I like to bend bars and grow too but i generally spend the same time OFF as ON and thats some thing a competitive BB or PL could NEVER do. Then you go thru the demasculinization process of leg shaving and being paraded on stage so some one can decide if your a winner or not. A sport entirely based on subjectivity isnt much of a sport at all.

I think its not really about being wired to be competitive for the avg competitor out there. Its just a misapplication of the competitive spirit. Having a muscular body and ONLY relying on said body to be the sole source of your pride, ego and existence is a farce. Theres got to be a real application to it. And bodybuilding is the LEAST practical application for all those muscles. Strongman is a good place for it. Where actual athleticism meets power. Martial arts. Any of the martial arts is a fantastic outlet for creating a stable nurturing place to apply that same competitive masculine spirit. Thats a useable place for all those muscles built. And doesnt rely on your own self worth being tied to a cartoonish overly muscular body to dictate how u feel about yourself.

I think thats how its supposed to be. But who am i? Just a dumb truck driver that is way too fuckin honest. Alot of that is self discovered so dont even
I'm just trying to fill the void man.

I'd rather pin test than shoot dope.

This ^^^^ [emoji817]likes

Looking good bro, but made me giggle "no, really though my arms are huge!" lol
It's hard to get a good angle sometimes
Thanks bro! and it really is, I'd post some from the side but I'm scared LE would hunt me down with the very recognizable tatts on each arm haha

That seems fair to arrive at that conclusion.
I wonder if the Rock ever said it sucks to be a tall fella in relation to building muscle.
Maybe Ferrigno too?
I bet The Mountain and Brian Shaw also went thru that
Probably Larry Wheels too?
Definitely Arnold. He was 6'2 i think?
Dennis Wolf possibly?
Aaron Reed?
Cedric McMillan?
Oooh i know, Nathan Jones?

Yeah i bet they all think it sucks too.
Being Tall and jacked as fuck definitely sucks
Thanks, that's as much mass as I think AAS will allow on my frame, sucks being a tall fella!

I wonder if the Rock ever said it sucks to be a tall fella in relation to building muscle.
Maybe Ferrigno too?
Dennis Wolf possibly?
Aaron Reed?
Cedric McMillan?

Man Larry Wheels is an absolute BEAST! It’s crazy how strong that guy is!

No.... there is no middle ground. Sometimes we all have our doubts and is it all really worth it. Like you said, some of us are just wired differently then others. That sets us apart.

I just need to make a lot of improvements before I commit to a contest again. I’ve looked at a show late next year, in October. Big NPC show for this area just north of us. If I can make major improvements over the next 9 months, then I’m in. If not.....I’ll rock on until I’m ready the following year. I need another solid 10-15 pounds before I complete again. The goal is Masters Nationals or North American masters in 2 years. I’m too competitive with myself to stop now. I’ve come way to far.

Well not every tall fella can be jacked af that's a genetic gift, and you have to put on a ton of weight, carry it around to even look close to a guy that's shorter than you. It's much harder to fill in long arms and legs, that's why they say arnold got calve implants.
There hasn't been a bodybuilder over 6' to win the Olympia since arnold I believe. So don't deny that in competition there is discrimination against tall bodybuilders.
Its sick the ammount of effort that tall bodybuilder have to do to maintain the size they are. Aaron reed weighs 300+ has to eat more food and drugs then most to support that weight, and despite weighing more and doing all that he doesn't have the same proportion as guys like Phil heath.

yeah it would be cool to be tall and huge like the mountain, but I'm not, and very difficult to have the proportion and maintain the size I want.

Maybe Ferrigno too?
Dennis Wolf possibly?
Aaron Reed?
Cedric McMillan?