Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Haha fucking jeans and you just pushed that weight like nothing. Impressive

I walked right in and seen two guys struggling with 135. I then said excuse me fellas and threw on 6 more 45s and busted them out and yelled " KILLED IT" and walked off.

Nah but that would of been cool

Figured I would post this here to cause I know a lot of y'all don't follow my log. This is me just walking in the gym completely cold. By the way i told the fucking guy 'DONT TOUCH IT" and he did anyway. You can tell I'm a little pissed about it.

Color me fucking impressed!!!!

Troll? Who's trolling?I post my face because steroids don't matter where I live.we shoot roods rampid in the streets

Awe man that sounds so cool. Wanna be friends. If I send you a friend request will you except? Dude your a piece of SHIT and really should fuck off. Mind telling us where you can do this in the streets. I believe you said you live in Boston right? Also if its legal why don't you use your real name. You sir give this lifestyle a bad rep. Yes you are fucking trolling. You come to a thread where we push members up and you start your shit. Your stay here will not be pleasant

And we have ourselves another Friday night on Meso fellas

Awe man that sounds so cool. Wanna be friends. If I send you a friend request will you except? Dude your a piece of SHIT and really should fuck off. Mind telling us where you can do this in the streets. I believe you said you live in Boston right? Also if its legal why don't you use your real name. You sir give this lifestyle a bad rep. Yes you are fucking trolling. You come to a thread where we push members up and you start your shit. Your stay here will not be pleasant[/QUOTE think you must not have read that thread I joined meso because there where people talking shit .I only attacked back at people who attack first. Anyone I insulted randomly attacked me.I didn't come at anyone first. That's alright man. You can hate me for no reasone.

I don't think you read that thread right. I came on because there was a few talking shit .anyone I attacked came at me. I didint randomly attack anyone. It's OK you can dislike me for no reasone.if someone has something to say about you do you react? Yes. Anyone does.

Seems your the only one talking shit. You came in a thread that only has 1 bad comment in 63 pages and your first comment was garbage spewing out your mouth.

Why wouldn't people talk shit on you? Your an easy target. You say its fine to shoot gear in the streets where you live but why wouldn't you just use your real name and identify then? you might as well because your face is all over the place. Plus I'm not even sure you didn't just steal someones pics off the ole inter web. The guy that started the thread your in was just exposed for being an impostor.

Awe man that sounds so cool. Wanna be friends. If I send you a friend request will you except? Dude your a piece of SHIT and really should fuck off. Mind telling us where you can do this in the streets. I believe you said you live in Boston right? Also if its legal why don't you use your real name. You sir give this lifestyle a bad rep. Yes you are fucking trolling. You come to a thread where we push members up and you start your shit. Your stay here will not be pleasathis HTML class. Value is https://thinksteroid
Seems your the only one talking shit. You came in a thread that only has 1 bad comment in 63 pages and your first comment was garbage spewing out your mouth.

Why wouldn't people talk shit on you? Your an easy target. You say its fine to shoot gear in the streets where you live but why wouldn't you just use your real name and identify then? you might as well because your face is all over the place. Plus I'm not even sure you didn't just steal someones pics off the ole inter web. The guy that started the thread your in was just exposed for being an impostor.
yea I seen your comment earlier why would a guy who looks like me be on meso .thanks for the compliment. And about shooting roids in the streets thats sarcasm. It is no biggie where I Live tho.looked at as less then weed. Shit gym bathrooms have needle disposals. I didn't steal anyone's pics. I joined that chat because some guys where just talking shit.and I just wanted to state how I felt. And they went on attack mode and I got jumped hhah. No need to call me a peice of shit.you don't even know me at all man

yea I seen your comment earlier why would a guy who looks like me be on meso .thanks for the compliment. And about shooting roids in the streets thats sarcasm. It is no biggie where I Live tho.looked at as less then weed. Shit gym bathrooms have needle disposals. I didn't steal anyone's pics. I joined that chat because some guys where just talking shit.and I just wanted to state how I felt. And they went on attack mode and I got jumped hhah. No need to call me a piece of shit.you don't even know me at all man

Out of respect for this thread since its a drama free zone lets cut the shit. I'll send you that friend request later, we can be thunder buddies

I don't think you read that thread right. I came on because there was a few talking shit .anyone I attacked came at me. I didint randomly attack anyone. It's OK you can dislike me for no reasone.if someone has something to say about you do you react? Yes. Anyone does.
See I don't have a problem with shit talk or people defending themselves, fuck that goes on across most of meso. The reason you won't get on here, if you are who you say you are, is because good people here look out for each other and understand the need for safety. Your arrogance and don't give a fuck attitude is dangerous. You may not give a shit, but there are guys here who see you as a risk. If you don't understand why then you should move on IMO

See I don't have a problem with shit talk or people defending themselves, fuck that goes on across most of meso. The reason you won't get on here, if you are who you say you are, is because good people here look out for each other and understand the need for safety. Your arrogance and don't give a fuck attitude is dangerous. You may not give a shit, but there are guys here who see you as a risk. If you don't understand why then you should move on IMO
So many people fear the law. People don't realize cops don't check into work and say OK let's track down these damn steroid users. You know how much of taxers payers money would be wasted trying to aresst a guy who uses gear. So much investigation. A judge would never sign a warrant to go aresst a guy and catch him with 4 10mls bottles. People just are to fearful.shit rich pina is viral openly saying yea I do gear. If anyone was going to get aressted it be him or bostin loyd people who have an influence on a large amount of society. They would use them to make an example. Not some joe on a steroids forum. Now if your distributing large amounts of steroids across the country. Yea hide your face. Besides that I can see hiding your face if you care if your family sees you or some shit.but as far as the law goes its none sense.

Last edited:
Someone told me this was the who has the biggest dick thread. Or am I on the wrong page??
Hey why be so cocky? This is one chill thread and you don't have to ruin the good vibes here with that attitude. If this thread upsets you then just toddle off like a good boy!

Otherwise if you are honest and just having a bad day then I can see that. We are a great group here and I admit you look darn good just don't be a dick and others will then treat you better in return ;)

Hey why be so cocky? This is one chill thread and you don't have to ruin the good vibes here with that attitude. If this thread upsets you then just toddle off like a good boy!
Cocky? It was clearly a joke. Actually a few of your members gave me this link and asked me to post here. Man humar is hard to find on here. We are all on gear and reved up but jeeeez relax.