Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

No where near the big guys here, but I might as well post up. still have lot of weight to add and some bf to drop but here is where stand now.
90e4139dea971a7e86906723b1e993c5.jpg

Looking good brother.

Everyone Looks great. Lots of unity here and it seems like everyone is working toward the same goal. Keep killing it brothers !

Everyone Looks great. Lots of unity here and it seems like everyone is working toward the same goal. Keep killing it brothers !

Hmmm... Name looks very familiar, could it be the same Roamer that I know?

Edit: yep just saw your Intro. Welcome brother.

Thanks bud. I'm only 5'9 with shoes on. I'm really 5' 8. Also 6 days ago I was 209 in the morning. ( a true weight). In this pic I have had about 3000 cal already and then the scale said 213. So I'm not sure my true weight but it's probably 210.
So you're really 5' 7 1/2" :)

mands

Lol my GF tells me all the time I catfished her because I met her on an on-line dating site(POF) and I told her I was 5'10 on there. I am when I wear my boots. Lol

Nah but I'm really 5'8
That's awesome man.

mands

Lol my GF tells me all the time I catfished her because I met her on an on-line dating site(POF) and I told her I was 5'10 on there. I am when I wear my boots. Lol

Nah but I'm really 5'8
Hell that's nothing compared to the fake show they put on for us, makeup, padded bras, etc. Hell I once went to bed with I chick & when we woke up she left her eyebrows on my pillow, I had to ask her if she was ok because she looked like she went through chemo!

alright mo fuckers.. Odie im coming for that ass. . gettn blood work today.. and i have a fat pin waiting on meh when i return. ITs fucking on. Just grabbed some wireless beats... new airshocks.. waxed my chest , and blam.. motherfuckers. .. IM ON!!!

alright mo fuckers.. Odie im coming for that ass. . gettn blood work today.. and i have a fat pin waiting on meh when i return. ITs fucking on. Just grabbed some wireless beats... new airshocks.. waxed my chest , and blam.. motherfuckers. .. IM ON!!!
When Tile waxes his chest....you KNOW it's serious! Lol

I ain't waxing shit...I'll just use the manscaper electric razor,

Fuck yeah lets get it. What are you running? Im excited for you

When you said waxed my chest, I fuckin lost it!!! Good luck bro!