Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

491c750623f8a0943e9b15c7e1f727a8.jpg

Might as well be an attention whore and post here too.
DAMMMNNNN DELLLTTTSSSSS!!!!

Sick man just sick.

mands

One of the best threads I have ever read! Just spent 2 hours reading this!!! Got me thinking about a lot. Glad I am back to Meso.

back inthe day.jpg
Thats is me on the left a a couple years ago during bulk natty for a show before my back injury. Still natty about 8 years. Cant wait to hit my shape again!

6' 268 in that pic but I was about 22% I ended up 282 holding a 21.6 by dexa then I ruptured another disk {3 total) picking up someone elses crap in the gym. I just started my cut for a show too so that completely sucked 16 weeks of clean bulk and then bam!

6' 268 in that pic but I was about 22% I ended up 282 holding a 21.6 by dexa then I ruptured another disk {3 total) picking up someone elses crap in the gym. I just started my cut for a show too so that completely sucked 16 weeks of clean bulk and then bam!
You look taller than 6ft . Are you standing next to midgets?

That's what I call em...midget mafia! the girls are 5'4" the dude is 5'10" maybe. I did look big of course I didn't feel that way at the time. I kept thinking 290 290 but hell I could barely breath at 282.

Got 3 more weeks left of my cut/bulk cycle.... Almost where I had planned to be at this time. Weighed 218 this morning. A little behind schedule. Not the
best pic.. Vascularity is crazy..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431303240.187811.jpg

Last edited:
Got 3 more weeks left of my cut/bulk cycle.... Almost where I had planned to be at this time. Weighed 218 this morning. A little behind schedule...View attachment 23920

Look great buddy. You should come over to my log or PM me and tell me more about your Cut/Bulk cycle, like diet mostly. Im having trouble finding the sweat spot. Ive always either bulked or cut but never really tried to do both till now. Anyway you look awesome bud. Fucking chest vascularity is insane.

Got 3 more weeks left of my cut/bulk cycle.... Almost where I had planned to be at this time. Weighed 218 this morning. A little behind schedule...View attachment 23920
Man that's lookin good...what's the cycle your cutting and bulking with? How tall are you cuz I,'m shooting for 210 one day....was up to 191 test only but cut it hard to 168....now going back up much slower but way leaner with test tren

Look great buddy. You should come over to my log or PM me and tell me more about your Cut/Bulk cycle, like diet mostly. Im having trouble finding the sweat spot. Ive always either bulked or cut but never really tried to do both till now. Anyway you look awesome bud. Fucking chest vascularity is insane.
I appreciate it Odie.... That's veins popping out with no pump. It looks freaky with a pump for sure... There's a fine line with the cut/bulk cycle. It's all about diet/cardio management with me. I'm always tweaking my calorie intake due to how I'm looking/feeling. Some days way more calories than others... I'll pm you.

Last edited:
Man that's lookin good...what's the cycle your cutting and bulking with? How tall are you cuz I,'m shooting for 210 one day....was up to 191 test only but cut it hard to 168....now going back up much slower but way leaner with test tren
Thanks Throwback... I'm right at 6 foot tall. Cycle had been roughly 600mg tren a, 500mg test p, 600mg mast p per week, along with 75mg winny per day. I've put on some good, lean muscle while dropping fat at the same time. Been a long cycle...around 12 weeks so far.

I appreciate it Odie.... There's a fine line with the cut/bulk cycle. It's all about diet/cardio management with me. I'm always tweaking my calorie intake due to how I'm looking/feeling. Some days way more calories than others... I'll pm you.

Yeah thats kinda what I thought. One day I feel fat and the next I feel skinny. lol Im trying to keep my calories around 3300-4000 for lean gains. Thanks bud

Figured I would throw this up here to. I just posted this in my thread. This was taken today on one of the trails behind my house. Im only 6 days into my cycle so be gentle. Yeah my abs are fading but fuck them I want a more size. I'm 213 in the pic
trail jog.png

I gotta admit, for a guy that is only 6days in your basically natty and I'm impressed bro!!
213 at a height i believe of 5ft9 you got some great genetics!!

I gotta admit, for a guy that is only 6days in your basically natty and I'm impressed bro!!
213 at a height i believe of 5ft9 you got some great genetics!!

Thanks bud. I'm only 5'9 with shoes on. I'm really 5' 8. Also 6 days ago I was 209 in the morning. ( a true weight). In this pic I have had about 3000 cal already and then the scale said 213. So I'm not sure my true weight but it's probably 210.

No where near the big guys here, but I might as well post up. still have lot of weight to add and some bf to drop but here is where stand now.
90e4139dea971a7e86906723b1e993c5.jpg