Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Congrats bro. I've been clean almost 4 yrs. soberity date is 9-1-11. I took that as a sign. Only by his grace bud. And also by the love of my angel. This is a appropriate place for this pic because she is way tougher then any of us chumps. Fellas meet my angel.
d284873a8e3650d9c46396a527d4ffae.jpg

Only by Gods grace brothers
Should have known better about the location.... I am living proof that God works miracles. .anyone who says otherwise. .didn't know me before I was saved. Congrats on 4 years bro that's huge. Hit me up on the low. .maybe we can kill some weights some time.

Congrats bro. I've been clean almost 4 yrs. soberity date is 9-1-11. I took that as a sign. Only by his grace bud. And also by the love of my angel. This is a appropriate place for this pic because she is way tougher then any of us chumps. Fellas meet my angel.
d284873a8e3650d9c46396a527d4ffae.jpg

Only by Gods grace brothers
I got six years myself... right on brothers, stay strong!

Man...I'm grateful for this board. .it's great to see true strength...the strength of the soul. You all inspire me to keep killing it day in day out. Thanks gents.

Seems many here have been saved by the iron game... It's nice to see! My worst addiction was smoking pot everyday for several years straight, but that's peanuts. Iron did save me from depression and self-loathing though!

hello I'm new here but no newby.like the forum I'm not the biggest but at 5-6 205 I'm stage bound was Mr.teen mo.1992 got into bad things for 15 years found my way to my first love bodybuilding couple years ago at 42 I have to train a little bit smarter.appreciate the forum thanks

hello I'm new here but no newby.like the forum I'm not the biggest but at 5-6 205 I'm stage bound was Mr.teen mo.1992 got into bad things for 15 years found my way to my first love bodybuilding couple years ago at 42 I have to train a little bit smarter.appreciate the forum thanks

Welcome and glad to hear you got your life back on track. Introduce yourself in the introduction part let everyone know a it more about yourself. :)

Grats on being sober.

I've been sober 6 months. Didn't drink a ton but I did. Wound up divorced because she cheated, decided to stop drinking. Life is better than ever now!

My first 2 years back after I got sober I trained with my bro and we fucking grew. We would always say " let's go to war" when we left the locker room.

I enjoy working out by myself but with a partner it helps take you to the next level. I was able to go as heavy as I fucking could on everything because I knew he had my back. Plus we wouldn't let each other not get that last set. Damn I miss my bro.
Odie I believe I saw you post about the "lets go to war" quote somewhere a few weeks back? If not maybe it was someone else but ever since I read that I leave the locker room w that in my head everyday and have been crushin it

Odie I believe I saw you post about the "lets go to war" quote somewhere a few weeks back? If not maybe it was someone else but ever since I read that I leave the locker room w that in my head everyday and have been crush in it

yep that was my quote and actually we used to say " Lets go to fucking war"

We meant it to. We would cuss, spit, scream and the iron would still whoop are ass, but I'm still standing 3.5 years later.

Glad you like the quote, I still say it everyday.

yep that was my quote and actually we used to say " Lets go to fucking war"

We meant it to. We would cuss, spit, scream and the iron would still whoop are ass, but I'm still standing 3.5 years later.

Glad you like the quote, I still say it everyday.
So you gonna go to war now and be the biggest badass the forum ever had? Good you are one motivated mofuker so you could easily rise to the challenge :)

So you gonna go to war now and be the biggest badass the forum ever had? Good you are one motivated mofuker so you could easily rise to the challenge :)

Don't know about the biggest bad ass but I took it to a whole new level this week. I'm so fucking sore. Can't wait till I'm back on the juice. Gonna start a log soon. Should be interesting. Pharmaceutical var, fina pellet tren brew and I'm fixing to get some Watson. Should be interesting. Hope yall will pop in and give me advice and pointers.

@OdieM
Start It and I will follow. Thats gonna be a badass cycle. I promise I wont give pointers tho. Im just along for the ride

Well at lest come in there and call me a fucking pussy everyday and tell me you fucked my ole lady. Lol. Get me fired up. This is the 3 months out of the year where I'm slow at work and I need to really take advantage of it.

Well at lest come in there and call me a fucking pussy everyday and tell me you fucked my ole lady. Lol. Get me fired up. This is the 3 months out of the year where I'm slow at work and I need to really take advantage of it.
I can get you fired up. Dont worry about that ;)

after seeing all of u guys i ipped my carbs man and ita just the right amount. i lowered t3 from 35 to 25 prebed too for more mass like McDonalds im lovin ut

Ok bros following a pic of my back. I am by far not the biggest nor the most shredded dude.

c9b7e184885da2079ec8150272ce3249.jpg

The front I will upload as soon as I get abs like OdieM [emoji1]

I am cutting right now. I lost about 10 pounds the last months. Bf is down to 11% now, my goal is about 6-8%.

Ok bros following a pic of my back. I am by far not the biggest nor the most shredded dude.

c9b7e184885da2079ec8150272ce3249.jpg

The front I will upload as soon as I get abs like OdieM [emoji1]

I am cutting right now. I lost about 10 pounds the last months. Bf is down to 11% now, my goal is about 6-8%.

Big ol Lats!! Rear Delts popping!!

Height? Weight?

I'll get that horse pic posted tomorrow.;)