Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I do my best work solo. Training partners provide a great opportunity to chat. Thats about It.

My first 2 years back after I got sober I trained with my bro and we fucking grew. We would always say " let's go to war" when we left the locker room.

I enjoy working out by myself but with a partner it helps take you to the next level. I was able to go as heavy as I fucking could on everything because I knew he had my back. Plus we wouldn't let each other not get that last set. Damn I miss my bro.

I would have never gotten to where I was without a spotter and someone to get in my face to push through a few extra reps. I don't have a consistent workout partner but when I do that's when I hit my big numbers

Might as well post this here as well. Post training shoulder day! View attachment 23413

Not extremely shredded, but I only wanted to get to 10% bf on my last cut. Plan on competing under men's physique for the first time next spring, so I got a year to improve still.

I see a x-mas tree on that back, veins popping on that shoulder!! Looks like you will do well next spring. Good luck.

Congrats you are a WKM!! lol;):cool:

I see a x-mas tree on that back, veins popping on that shoulder!! Looks like you will do well next spring. Good luck.

Congrats you are a WKM!! lol;):cool:

Thanks, brother! I have no life outside of work and training, but that's the way I prefer it.

Its not bad. I trained many years using mentzers heavy duty style which solely revolves around failure. By myself. Everything can be done to absolute failure with the exception of bench. Then you have to be creative. But there's always a way
I can't go to failure without one.

I would have never gotten to where I was without a spotter and someone to get in my face to push through a few extra reps. I don't have a consistent workout partner but when I do that's when I hit my big numbers
Ain't this the truth. I hated training with a buddy... Truth is I need it and it's where I am my best. Good pics here, you guys are animals [emoji123]

And for the sake of being a newb here I'll share. 1-1.5 years progress.

e69bbf1215fe76a5cc395c4b6ac45b35.jpg

65865c11d61b993efa6118a6170e237e.jpg

I do my best work solo. Training partners provide a great opportunity to chat. Thats about It.

I used to think the same thing.. Plus, training is MY time.. MY break from reality where I'm alone, it's just me, and I'm not thinking about anything but the pump..

Then I met @brutus79 , I've made ridiculous progress since then.. Sure, we talk some but it doesn't take away from what we're there for, we push each other. The main thing I think is the commitment, unless something is really going on and one of us can't possibly make it you don't want to let the other guy down. I've got some stuff going on and couldn't sleep a wink last night, the last thing I wanted to do was get up and train.. I had to get there for my boy though and sitting here now I'm glad I got the workout in..

Someone once told me it's harder to find a compatible training partner than a girlfriend. I agree 100%..

Last edited:
johnnyBALLZ said:
Hahaha, you'd think so.. Same peg, same settings on machines.. Surprising with a 6" difference in height.
Are you kidding? My wife Is 1" shorter than you and when we squat together I have to constantly lower the pegs and strip the bar blah blah blah. I dont even understand how that works. But the good news is I can watch her ass DIP and SQUAT. Now thats a training partner

Are you kidding? My wife Is 1" shorter than you and when we squat together I have to constantly lower the pegs and strip the bar blah blah blah. I dont even understand how that works. But the good news is I can watch her ass DIP and SQUAT. Now thats a training partner
You get the front row seat haha

Agreed..I haven't been able to keep a good training partner man. I have been sober for 3 years man, so I feel your pain about your Bro. Sobriety is more difficult than anything I've experienced. Very blessed and fortunate to have a bad ass wife and God to pull me out of the darkness, without that I would not be walking this earth. For those suffering that are reading this now. .there is hope. .find something to believe and persue it with a fire blazing passion...be completely fucking relentless to overcome the addiction. .punch that dope the fuck out and rise from the ashes. I have been hooked on every substance imaginable and was a piece of shit scumbag. I stand now a proud father who is clean and lives with integrity. Sorry to hijack this thread but I Fucking hate the grasp dope can have. I am here for any brother who needs help. .hit me up anytime.

Agreed..I haven't been able to keep a good training partner man. I have been sober for 3 years man, so I feel your pain about your Bro. Sobriety is more difficult than anything I've experienced. Very blessed and fortunate to have a bad ass wife and God to pull me out of the darkness, without that I would not be walking this earth. For those suffering that are reading this now. .there is hope. .find something to believe and persue it with a fire blazing passion...be completely fucking relentless to overcome the addiction. .punch that dope the fuck out and rise from the ashes. I have been hooked on every substance imaginable and was a piece of shit scumbag. I stand now a proud father who is clean and lives with integrity. Sorry to hijack this thread but I Fucking hate the grasp dope can have. I am here for any brother who needs help. .hit me up anytime.
Congrats bro. I've been clean almost 4 yrs. soberity date is 9-1-11. I took that as a sign. Only by his grace bud. And also by the love of my angel. This is a appropriate place for this pic because she is way tougher then any of us chumps. Fellas meet my angel.
d284873a8e3650d9c46396a527d4ffae.jpg

Only by Gods grace brothers