Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Forget to post this. Physique is starting resemble that of Joey swoll somewhat, at least that pic anyway. Just don't become as douchey as him though lol

10666058_1577207742553640_1117912144_n.jpg
I can't stand that fucking dude and his retarded smirks...

Your a beast btw..

Alright, I finally got a pic when I had a little bit of a pump left after doing cardio..

2eb8d43077a1b14a1021bb119050de67.jpg
Fukin JB man your a straight brick shit house lol. Now that's Inspiration for us all. When I seen this all I wanted to do was lock myself in my gym an never come out till I have halfway reached what you have already achieved lol. You can take one look at this an tell what kind of hell, hardwork, dieting, an dedication you had to put yourself through to reach that kind of level. Fukin boss status right their an my hat is off to you bro;):):D Now if you'll please excuse me I'm going to wipe this brown shit off my nose now lmfao:p

Fukin JB man your a straight brick shit house lol. Now that's Inspiration for us all. When I seen this all I wanted to do was lock myself in my gym an never come out till I have halfway reached what you have already achieved lol. You can take one look at this an tell what kind of hell, hardwork, dieting, an dedication you had to put yourself through to reach that kind of level. Fukin boss status right their an my hat is off to you bro;):):D Now if you'll please excuse me I'm going to wipe this brown shit off my nose now lmfao:p

You are absolutely right. I maxed out on bench today and afterwards all i could think about is being bigger then fucking Johnny. I damn near killed myself in the gym today. Im trying out their FST-7 routine that they do and damn i couldn't hang. I need a workout partner to push me through that shit. After trying it I understand what Johnny had to go through to reach his status.

You are absolutely right. I maxed out on bench today and afterwards all i could think about is being bigger then fucking Johnny. I damn near killed myself in the gym today. Im trying out their FST-7 routine that they do and damn i couldn't hang. I need a workout partner to push me through that shit. After trying it I understand what Johnny had to go through to reach his status.
So you are the tiniest one here trying to catch up with those bad boys :D

lol jk, you are a cool cat there Odie :)

Damn rigs...you surely have made it onto the list of @mands challengers too :cool:
I think you guys misunderstood Rig's quote...
^^^ Ding Ding Ding i wasn't gonna say anything
Haha I have been setting back waiting for it to. I was going to say something but thought fuck it lets see how this plays out lol
Haha Rigs probably sitting back this whole time like, "yeah... That's me motherfuckers"

LOL you mother fuckers caught me. No yea I was saying jbs latest pic was reminding me of him

LOL you mother fuckers caught me. No yea I was saying jbs latest pic was reminding me of him
Ya thats the first thing I seen is when you said REMINDED ME lol. I was thinking huh should I say something......nah ima let this one ride to see where it leads lol.

Might as well post this here as well. Post training shoulder day! image.jpg

Not extremely shredded, but I only wanted to get to 10% bf on my last cut. Plan on competing under men's physique for the first time next spring, so I got a year to improve still.

Nope, MN! I train at a lifetime and all of their locker rooms look the same.

Damn I was hoping maybe we trained at the same gym. My buddy that use to work out with me relapsed and went back to the dope. I need someone to push me.

Damn I was hoping maybe we trained at the same gym. My buddy that use to work out with me relapsed and went back to the dope. I need someone to push me.

That's really unfortunate, sorry to hear that... I have no training partner either, none of my buddies care about lifting