Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Alright, I finally got a pic when I had a little bit of a pump left after doing cardio..

2eb8d43077a1b14a1021bb119050de67.jpg

Awesome results for an awesome dedication. Keep up the hard work brother. You look like a tank and your arms are like freaking bazookas. Great job JB [emoji123]

Alright, I finally got a pic when I had a little bit of a pump left after doing cardio..

2eb8d43077a1b14a1021bb119050de67.jpg

Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Thanks man. .aesthetics have never been my thing. ..my Norwegian genetics allow for strength and power. Maybe if Odie invites me into the Fina club I can get shredded. ..cue pm from Odie.

Are you fucking kidding me? Damn bro I can't believe what I'm seeing. I remember your before pics from back around November. Holy shit good job.

Jb your a fucking beast! Sick work bro! And PDL hats off to you as well, a.tank is a good choice of words!

Right there with these guys, and a prime example of hard work paying off. [emoji122]

Damn JB your a fucking beast !!! I remember your before pick, what a fucking transfomation!!
Very inspirational brother!!!!