Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Mands! I want to thank you for taking the time to post this for us. Let it be a testament to those that think you can just inject some oil every week and go to the gym and leave with nothing more than a pump.
It is a full time endeavor to reach the level of development we are seeing in this thread, by all.
In my daily life i look around at people and very rarely find any one as dedicated to anything as many of us here are to strength training and bodybuilding.
So to the 3 or 4 shitheads that came in here to rain on our parade, when your finished training and have eaten YOUR 6000 calories for the day - you can come suck a fart out of my ass for desert.
Kudos gentlemen!
Well said my friend.

Not to re iterate , but gd! Mands ur a fucking beast. that 10k refeed aint no joke holy fuck.

Ima bulk like u fuckers next go. Ima beat Odie to the punch too.. May 13-15th im back full swing, my back has been giving me grief , but cross my fingers seems to be gettn better. Im feeling supurb natty, and this is going to be longest ive let my receptors clear out, and i got some pretty good gear im confident. Plus i just grabbed 18 pounds of whey, and just got 200 pounds of elk back from the butcher. Plus ive started using c4 pre workout.
back.jpg back2.jpg

@mands how many months at a time do you bulk for? Do you go into a cut right after that or let the new bulk settle in with
maintenance calories for awhile?
I try to bulk around 12 weeks or so and then cruise. I will run a cut for about 12 weeks during spring and summer, then cruise for a bit. I actually will try and get a recomp in there if I can instead of an all out bulk. So basically one bulk a year.

Gains have been steady over the years but when I started eating right. Holy crap you can tell the difference.

mands

I try to bulk around 12 weeks or so and then cruise. I will run a cut for about 12 weeks during spring and summer, then cruise for a bit. I actually will try and get a recomp in there if I can instead of an all out bulk. So basically one bulk a year.

Gains have been steady over the years but when I started eating right. Holy crap you can tell the difference.

mands

Can you point me to a thread with an example of your diet, or post one?

Thats definatly an impressive amount of food. Mine is simular but not as much. I also dont think i ever make it to meal seven. I do kill about a gallon ofilk a day, but should sit down and put all that i take in on paper instead of keeping up with it in my head. Im certain there is some tweaking i could benefit from.

Thats definatly an impressive amount of food. Mine is simular but not as much. I also dont think i ever make it to meal seven. I do kill about a gallon ofilk a day, but should sit down and put all that i take in on paper instead of keeping up with it in my head. Im certain there is some tweaking i could benefit from.
Try the myfitnesspal app, calculates macros and everything for you. Website and mobile app. It's a pain to get setup but once you do it's easy

I have the app and my wife has a nice food scale. May compare the app to my figures before settling on one.

I promise you that you have holes in your diet. Not having it in paper is a mistake in my opinion.
Personally i plan my diet out on a spread sheet and that's what gets eaten.
I know my macros to the nickel. No guessing.
I found it to be tangible evidence of my dedication to what I'm doing and when I did this it changed everything for me. Its when real progress began.

Honestly fitnesspal is a hassle. I tried it as a recommendation from a member here and it took too long for my tastes. I already know the portion size and nutritional content of most foods and I can rattle that off on paper faster. Another thing about fitness pal is if you dont select the right criteria your macros will be off. But one cool thing is you can use your phone and scan in the barcode of everything you eat

Definitely has a setup and get used it cost. If you tend to eat the same things once you have them scanned in, it's easier. Otherwise yes it can be a pain.

I promise you that you have holes in your diet. Not having it in paper is a mistake in my opinion.
Personally i plan my diet out on a spread sheet and that's what gets eaten.
I know my macros to the nickel. No guessing.
I found it to be tangible evidence of my dedication to what I'm doing and when I did this it changed everything for me. Its when real progress began.

Im positive you guys are right. Started my blast about a week ago so it looks like im already behind. Good thing is im on the boat and will have a shit load of extra time this week, so i will catch up.

Major props to you, Mands.

I realize we got off on the wrong foot as our personalities are often as strong as our bodies. But im as solid as they come and know another solid man when i see one. Regardless of our past intentions, good or bad, i give you the props you deserve. Youve worked hard and your determination is clear to me.

Moving forward this is the most recent cold shot of me no pump no fuk all. Just out of the shower and grabbed the phone. 6ft 219lbs. You likley took a shit bigger than me today, but im ok with that. If i have to to look up to you, or JB, or Brutus, or Odie, or Gr8WT, or any other major beast here, then im proud to be motivated by men like you guys.

Keep those photos coming guys, you all look amazing. And props to all of you for the hard work and sacrifices youve made to be where where you are today.

View media item 383