Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

And it's on bitches. Wait for the come back. I doubt I can wait till June
55cd9b78bc234df68eb9ea4dee468cde.jpg

As promised on my food intake for a day. My maintenance calories for a day without working out is around 3800 day. With training it's around 4200. So when I'm bulking I have to be at least 5200 a day to notice a change. I'm more around 6000-7000 and a re-feed day around 10k. 10k is a miserable day lol!

This is a average day on a pretty clean bulk imo.

On a re-feed day I try and get around 1300-1500 calories for each meal.

Meal 1 -
1 cup oatmeal, 4 pancakes, 8 eggs whites/2 whole eggs, 2 bananas and 24 oz milk.

Meal 2 -
10 oz chicken breast grilled, 1 cup white rice, 1 cup green beans and 32 oz water.

Meal 3 -
10 oz turkey burger, 1 1/2 cup brown rice/quinoa , 1 avacodo, 24 oz milk and 32 oz water.

Meal 4 - pre workout
10 oz lean red meat, 1/2 cup white rice, 1/2 cup green beans and 32 oz water.

Meal 5 - post workout
50mg whey protein with 2 tablespoons peanut/almond butter, 1 cup quinoa, 2 bananas and 32 oz water.

Meal 6 -
16 oz Steak(strip), 3 cups pasta, 1 avocado, 24 oz milk and 32 oz water.

Meal 7 -
50mg casein protein w/ 2 tablespoons peanut/almond butter and 5 egg whites.

Snacks between meals are usually boiled eggs and almonds. Around 8 eggs and 2 cups almonds.

mands

As promised on my food intake for a day. My maintenance calories for a day without working out is around 3800 day. With training it's around 4200. So when I'm bulking I have to be at least 5200 a day to notice a change. I'm more around 6000-7000 and a re-feed day around 10k. 10k is a miserable day lol!

Meal 1 -
1 cup oatmeal, 4 pancakes, 8 eggs whites/2 whole eggs, 2 bananas and 24 oz milk.

Meal 2 -
10 oz chicken breast grilled, 1 cup white rice, 1 cup green beans and 32 oz water.

Meal 3 -
10 oz turkey burger, 1 1/2 cup brown rice/quinoa , 1 avacodo, 24 oz milk and 32 oz water.

Meal 4 - pre workout

Meal 5 - post workout
50mg whey protein with 2 tablespoons peanut/almond butter, 1 cup quinoa, 2 bananas and 32 oz water.

Meal 6 -

Meal 7 -

Snacks between meals are usually boiled eggs and almonds. Around 8 eggs and 2 cups almonds.

mands

Holy shit that is beast lol. That is extremely impressive. How often do you feel like you are force feeding

Holy shit that is beast lol. That is extremely impressive. How often do you feel like you are force feeding
I have my good days and my bad. Like I said getting 10K in for me is the worst. I would say maybe only a couple of days I feel like I'm force feeding myself.

mands

I have my good days and my bad. Like I said getting 10K in for me is the worst. I would say maybe only a couple of days I feel like I'm force feeding myself.

mands
Dam man thats a lot of food.. Even if i wanted to eaf like that i dont think i could afford it!! How much do u think you spend a week on food? Not including supps..

Dam man thats a lot of food.. Even if i wanted to eaf like that i dont think i could afford it!! How much do u think you spend a week on food? Not including supps..
The only supplements I take or spend money on are whey and casein and those are pretty cheap.

Food a week around $100-150 depending on deals and sales. I shop whole sale so I'm only paying $1.89 a pound for chicken. I could probably get away with cheaper than that but I like to mix it up some so I don't eat chicken, brown rice and broccoli every meal. :)

mands

Meal 1 -

Meal 2 -

Meal 3 -

Meal 4 - pre workout

Meal 5 - post workout

Meal 6 -

Meal 7 -

mands
Thats pretty close to my bulk plan Ive always used. I usually have 1 shake max tho. I notice a change at a little over 5,000 cals too. I lose fat and gain muscle most optimally at 4300-4500. Im most satisfied at 5000 tho. Blueprint for a beast. Yes sir. Ive never ever done 10,000 cals in a day. Wow. Cant even imagine. Especially clean?

The only supplements I take or spend money on are whey and casein and those are pretty cheap.

Food a week around $100-150 depending on deals and sales. I shop whole sale so I'm only paying $1.89 a pound for chicken. I could probably get away with cheaper than that but I like to mix it up some so I don't eat chicken, brown rice and broccoli every meal. :)

mands

Do you drink the whey during the day and the Casein before bed? Just asking becUse I used to but now I usually just drink one shake a day post work out. I drink 2 a day when I'm bulking though

I see have u it all laid out but I'm curious of the way you intake your shakes

Last edited:
Man 10,000 a day is insane!!! Im not as serious as most of yhall and dont really count calories and all that i just try to eat as much clean food as possible!! I think it awesome though that yhall have found something yhall are so passionate about and pursue it.. For me its motocross. I live and bleed it...to each is own i guess..

Thats pretty close to my bulk plan Ive always used. I usually have 1 shake max tho. I notice a change at a little over 5,000 cals too. I lose fat and gain muscle most optimally at 4300-4500. Im most satisfied at 5000 tho. Blueprint for a beast. Yes sir. Ive never ever done 10,000 cals in a day. Wow. Cant even imagine. Especially clean?
No 10k is not completely clean. I don't think I could do it personally.
Do you drink the whey during the day and the Casein before bed? Just asking becUse I used to but now I usually just drink one shake a day post work out. I drink 2 a day when I'm bulking though

I see have u it all laid out but I'm curious of the way you intake your shakes
Yes whey post workout and casein before bedtime.
Man 10,000 a day is insane!!! Im not as serious as most of yhall and dont really count calories and all that i just try to eat as much clean food as possible!! I think it awesome though that yhall have found something yhall are so passionate about and pursue it.. For me its motocross. I live and bleed it...to each is own i guess..
I actually lived and bled BMX until I was 18 years old. I was ranked nationally. Been in tons of magazines as well. BMX World, BMX Action, BMX Plus, American BMX'er and I think that's it.

mands

No 10k is not completely clean. I don't think I could do it personally.

Yes whey post workout and casein before bedtime.

I actually lived and bled BMX until I was 18 years old. I was ranked nationally. Been in tons of magazines as well. BMX World, BMX Action, BMX Plus, American BMX'er and I think that's it.

mands
Dam man thats awesome. I got into bmx a little bit, but never got competitive at it like i am with mx. Although i did like and still do every now and then to ride trails. Not trails like most are thinking through the woods, but bmx trails wich are a bunch of jump in a row that have a flow motion to where u carry enough momentum off the first one to jump the next one and so on with no pedaling required... Im sure mands and others know what im talking about. Me and my boys had some trails built like 10 years ago that were so narly!! Im talking jumps with 6ft faces that are dam near vertical with 15 ft gaps thy throw u straight up in the air and the downsides were like veritcal dam near to so when u landed it was smooth and gave u plenty of speed for the next.. It was awesome.. We had a line of like 6 doubles then u would hit a 180 turn on a burm and then come back and hit like 4 more.. If u knew what u were doing u could do all this with only having to pedal up to the first jump.. At least that was the idea.. I very seldomly could get it down where i was able to do the whole loop... But none the less it was awesome.. Mands im sure u would have excelled at it..

Meal 1 -

Meal 2 -

Meal 3 -

Meal 4 - pre workout

Meal 5 - post workout

Meal 6 -

Meal 7 -

mands
Mands! I want to thank you for taking the time to post this for us. Let it be a testament to those that think you can just inject some oil every week and go to the gym and leave with nothing more than a pump.
It is a full time endeavor to reach the level of development we are seeing in this thread, by all.
In my daily life i look around at people and very rarely find any one as dedicated to anything as many of us here are to strength training and bodybuilding.
So to the 3 or 4 shitheads that came in here to rain on our parade, when your finished training and have eaten YOUR 6000 calories for the day - you can come suck a fart out of my ass for desert.
Kudos gentlemen!