Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I tried 3 different UGLs tren at 700mg a week and none of them did that to me. I hardly ever even got night sweats or aggression either. Anyway i just got my fina pellets, that should tell me if those UGLs tren was weak or if i just handle tren well. Im a little scared of the fina but fuck it i would beat myself with a baseball bat every night if it would make me grow

I actually love the sweats and fucked up dreams and thoughts. As far the mental state it puts me in I feel invincible. I don't get a whole lot of aggression but I'm a pretty chill guy. But man I couldn't even do walking lunges without doubling over trying to catch my damn breath. I would carry groceries in the house be flush in face and out of breath lol.

@OdieM ill be looking forward to hearing your results on your batch. Keep us updated. I would love to get ahold of something like that

I actually love the sweats and fucked up dreams and thoughts. As far the mental state it puts me in I feel invincible. I don't get a whole lot of aggression but I'm a pretty chill guy. But man I couldn't even do walking lunges without doubling over trying to catch my damn breath. I would carry groceries in the house be flush in face and out of breath lol.

Oh i felt indestructible alright but thats about it. I sweated ALOT more but it didn't effect my breathing. I did cardio and abs EOD the whole cycle. Anyway my brew will probably put me on my ass. I am dreading hitting a vein with this shit.

I hit a vein once with tren. I freaked out lol. It was almost instant. Shortness of breath I was pouring sweat. Seriously looked like I just got out of the shower. I had to lay on the floor on my back for a good 10 mins while until everything calmed down. Scary as fuck

I hit a vein once with tren. I freaked out lol. It was almost instant. Shortness of breath I was pouring sweat. Seriously looked like I just got out of the shower. I had to lay on the floor on my back for a good 10 mins while until everything calmed down. Scary as fuck
i had it happen twice my last blast. Both times i felt it coming and immediately dropped to my bathroom floor cause I'm a smoker and I'm scared that if i can't breath for more then a minute because of the coughing thats where ill end up anyway.

it almost feels like my throat filled up with fluid. IDK kinda hard to explain but it sucks

i had it happen twice my last blast. Both times i felt it coming and immediately dropped to my bathroom floor cause I'm a smoker and I'm scared that if i can't breath for more then a minute because of the coughing thats where ill end up anyway.

it almost feels like my throat filled up with fluid. IDK kinda hard to explain but it sucks

That is definitely no joke hitting a vein with tren. Part that sucks is there is really no sure shot way of preventing 100%

That is definitely no joke hitting a vein with tren. Part that sucks is there is really no sure shot way of preventing 100%
Nah your gonna hit a vein if you run TrenA. Just running TrenA and testC had me pinning up to 5 times a week some weeks. I did that for months. Your gonna hit one eventually.

man tren has transformed me im a solid 198 now. stairmasters ed for 25-30min will shred u up!

That's what I'm hoping for. I walk around at about 215 - 220lbs naturally, I cut down before this cycle and now I'm bulking up. I should be around 220 when I start the Tren. I'm looking forward to getting cut up for those lake days during the summer :)

I'm looking forward to getting cut up for those lake days during the summer

You read my mind. My folks own a camp and we've been there for 18 yrs. Shit my sister met her husband there. I sure wish i could invite y'all there. Really there is room for everyone on this whole board. Anyway its lake season get those abs and muscles poppin

Edit: Ever had sex on a jet ski???lol its quite fun as long as it doesn't roll over. Just wet the seat a little and use it as a slip n slide while you hold the handle bars for trust. oh yeah baby. ;)

Last edited:
You read my mind. My folks own a camp and we've been there for 18 yrs. Shit my sister met her husband there. I sure wish i could invite y'all there. Really there is room for everyone on this whole board. Anyway its lake season get those abs and muscles poppin

Edit: Ever had sex on a jet ski???lol its quite fun as long as it doesn't roll over. Just wet the seat a little and use it as a slip n slide while you hold the handle bars for trust. oh yeah baby. ;)
Is that an official Invitation for me and my girl to come over and have sex on YOUR jet ski. If so sweet, dont worry ill wipe the seat down:cool:

Is that an official Invitation for me and my girl to come over and have sex on YOUR jet ski. If so sweet, dont worry ill wipe the seat down:cool:

The funny thing is that the jet ski is actually my sisters and she's always waiting for me to get done on it so she can take it out. Oh if she only knew. Lol

You read my mind. My folks own a camp I sure wish i could invite y'all there. Really there is room for everyone on this whole board.
;)

So what's fuckin stopping you. :DLol
I'll tell you what...A bunch of fuckin meatheads on tren running around eating and fuckin everything.:eek:

Shorter guys can pack on the muscle better than the tall guys...just an observation and not an attack on you tall fellows :)
You may or may not be right.. some of us tall guys got lucky in the gene department muscle wise.Now knees and joints..another story.

So what's fuckin stopping you. :DLol
I'll tell you what...A bunch of fuckin meatheads on tren running around eating and fuckin everything.:eek:

Damn my folks would make a killing while yall were there. lol. They have a grill in the store and they make the best fucking burgers. After being on the water all day there's nothing better
4d7b948320c43742338b776eef9b2964.jpg

Yes that's an egg on my burger :)