Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You read my mind. My folks own a camp and we've been there for 18 yrs. Shit my sister met her husband there. I sure wish i could invite y'all there. Really there is room for everyone on this whole board. Anyway its lake season get those abs and muscles poppin

Edit: Ever had sex on a jet ski???lol its quite fun as long as it doesn't roll over. Just wet the seat a little and use it as a slip n slide while you hold the handle bars for trust. oh yeah baby. ;)

Never done it on a jet ski, but many times on a boat. Last summer these two chicks and I were out on a big lake way up in the mountains and we decided to have some fun time. We were all naked and having our way with each other, then I looked out around the lake and there was a house boat about a quarter mile away full of people. I've never put my clothes on that fast in my entire life!

Never done it on a jet ski, but many times on a boat. Last summer these two chicks and I were out on a big lake way up in the mountains and we decided to have some fun time. We were all naked and having our way with each other, then I looked out around the lake and there was a house boat about a quarter mile away full of people. I've never put my clothes on that fast in my entire life!

Haha I'm on a HUGE lake. Its so big sometimes i don't see another boat all day until i pull back up at the camp. It would literally take you a day to drive around it in a car. It covers 5 or 6 counties. We used to be on the side of the lake with all the kids partying but about 18 years ago we bought a camp on the quite side where all the fishing tournaments are held. But yes Ive done it in our boat so many times that i noticed the back rest for the driver seat is bent backwards. lol

Damn my folks would make a killing while yall were there. lol. They have a grill in the store and they make the best fucking burgers. After being on the water all day there's nothing better
4d7b948320c43742338b776eef9b2964.jpg

Yes that's an egg on my burger :)
OMG!!!!! That looks so good! I'm so hungry right now. Waiting on my sushi.

Haha I'm on a HUGE lake. Its so big sometimes i don't see another boat all day until i pull back up at the camp. It would literally take you a day to drive around it in a car. It covers 5 or 6 counties. We used to be on the side of the lake with all the kids partying but about 18 years ago we bought a camp on the quite side where all the fishing tournaments are held. But yes Ive done it in our boat so many times that i noticed the back rest for the driver seat is bent backwards. lol
Sounds like Falcon lake, excellent bass fishing there

I actually broke the captain's seat that came with my boat (snapped at the base). My fat ass and a 135lb chick bouncing up and down on me, I guess it just couldn't handle the stress ;). Now I keep a big blanket on the boat so I don't fuck up my seats again. The new seats up front (couldn't just replace the 1 seat), cost me almost $800. Boats are almost as expensive as kids.

I actually broke the captain's seat that came with my boat (snapped at the base). My fat ass and a 135lb chick bouncing up and down on me, I guess it just couldn't handle the stress ;). Now I keep a big blanket on the boat so I don't fuck up my seats again. The new seats up front (couldn't just replace the 1 seat), cost me almost $800. Boats are almost as expensive as kids.

BOAT means Break Out Another Thousand

Right? My buddy told me "A boat is just a hole in the water you throw money into!"

Another good one is "the two best moments of a boat owners life: #1 the day he buys his boat! #2 The day he sells his boat!"

Isn't that the truth. I have to spend 1/2 day to a whole day just to get mine to run. Because of my job i only get to take it out 3-4 times a year and the damn battery is always dead after letting it sit that long. At lest if something breaks on a boat I can probably fix it but when i break the jet ski i know I'm fucked and just gotta hope I'm not to far from the shore line.

Isn't that the truth. I have to spend 1/2 day to a whole day just to get mine to run. Because of my job i only get to take it out 3-4 times a year and the damn battery is always dead after letting it sit that long. At lest if something breaks on a boat I can probably fix it but when i break the jet ski i know I'm fucked and just gotta hope I'm not to far from the shore line.
I was a commercial diver for many years and owned a few boats and what i learned is the boat that sits is the boat you will have the most problems with, i used mine 5 days a week and had very little mech issues but as soon as i let it sit, even for a month thats when shit happens.

I know how you feel. Seems like my battery was always dead when I first got my boat. But I bought a nice Deep cycle battery and a disconnect for it. Now my battery is never dead, but there's always something else that needs fixing. No rest for the wicked!

Change the plugs, lower unit oil, keep stabil in the tank and everything should work every time. My boat was sitting for 2 years and fired up after a few turns. Even the gas was old. These outboard engines are built with longeitivity in mind and are fairly complex. If its more serious than that Better get with a trusted professional

In reality non of this is motivational, it just goes to show that injecting steroids gives you a great body, you can preach about all the hard work and dieting, but I know naturals who will never look like you guys train harder than LOTS of steroid users. Be real with yourselves. Im not taking a knock on anybody who chooses to juice, but pretty much all of you would be normal guys without the juice and unfortunately this is what most young guys see.
How much gear do you think I run? I think you would be surprised when I told you.

I have to eat like it's my job, train until I almost pass out and be very disciplined. Among other things.

mands

How much gear do you think I run? I think you would be surprised when I told you.

I have to eat like it's my job, train until I almost pass out and be very disciplined. Among other things.

mands
Im way more interested in what and how much you eat than the gear you use!