Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

^^^ nice avi. If only these guys could meet you like i have. You are a towering giant and would make most of us look small

^^^ nice avi. If only these guys could meet you like i have. You are a towering giant and would make most of us look small

Flattery won't do anything but make my head bigger, lol. Thanks though. My next cycle I'll have a tan and put up some better pics. Although I'm not planning on getting my abs back for a while. Just concentrating on my arms, back and legs for now.
And don't get me wrong I like my abs I just get a complex when I cut and it really bothers me. Probably because I weighed 145lbs all through high school and don't like being skinny. Remember how skinny I was when you first met me. Well getting to know you has really motivated me to push myself to get big again. Heck everyone here on Meso has had a positive impact in my motivation. Keep up the great work everyone.
And @OdieM your not small by a long shot brother. Keep up the awesome work.
BM

Flattery won't do anything but make my head bigger, lol. Thanks though. My next cycle I'll have a tan and put up some better pics. Although I'm not planning on getting my abs back for a while. Just concentrating on my arms, back and legs for now.
And don't get me wrong I like my abs I just get a complex when I cut and it really bothers me. Probably because I weighed 145lbs all through high school and don't like being skinny. Remember how skinny I was when you first met me. Well getting to know you has really motivated me to push myself to get big again. Heck everyone here on Meso has had a positive impact in my motivation. Keep up the great work everyone.
BM
I hear that boiler. I was a wispy 198 lb In school. Tall and skinny. I think thats why im afraid of getting lean. Dont wanna be small. Glad im not the only one :)

BM
I was the same weight in high school, 145 at 5'8". I gained a good 25 lbs the summer after graduation thanks to some buddies that made some Laredo runs (that was before the 25 rule). I'm at 222 today. To be honest, I'm running around 20 lbs Heavier than I need to be and I'd like to drop it, but not sacrificing size. Luckily, I'm a short fucker with 18.5" arms so they distract from my gut....which isn't bad, but its a ways from a six pack.

Last edited:
Great job guys. That's what i have always been shooting for. The big 200. I might never see it but will give it my all to get their. Even of it takes me 10yrs lol. @ 5'4" it could very well take me that long if not longer:p I got nothing but time anyways:)
I never thought I'd hit it, but I did. Just be careful. Short guys like us can all to easily have it go wrong. Once your body gets use to carrying that weight, it does...whether muscle or fat.

Shorter guys can pack on the muscle better than the tall guys...just an observation and not an attack on you tall fellows :)

You guys will get there. i was 185 for years until i started drinking protein shakes and even making super duper shakes. You gotta get the food in. Get creative. My last bulk i would take almond butter and put 2 scoops of protein powder on it and add a little water and put it on my nut bread.( 85 grams of protein) i would eat that while i was drinking a shake. My shakes arn't just protein powder and water either. I use egg whites in my shakes. Anyway you won't grow if you don't get the food in.

Also get y'all a protien powder that your body will actually digest. For instance i get mine from True Nutrition. I make a custom blend. Its 50% egg white and 50% beef protein. Yes its horrible but thats not why i buy it. I buy it because your body will absorb 99.99% of beef and egg white protein. I never have to run to the bathroom after i drink it because my body absorbs it. Anyway you get the idea.

I never thought I'd hit it, but I did. Just be careful. Short guys like us can all to easily have it go wrong. Once your body gets use to carrying that weight, it does...whether muscle or fat.
I have to be a lot more careful know that I'm getting older. I sure dont metabolize food like I used to lol. I can just look at junk an get fat now days:rolleyes: Your so right though. On short people we deff can go down hill in a hurry if we don't watch it. I despise cardio but will do it for the sake of keeping the fat at bay.

I have to be a lot more careful know that I'm getting older. I sure dont metabolize food like I used to lol. I can just look at junk an get fat now days:rolleyes: Your so right though. On short people we deff can go down hill in a hurry if we don't watch it. I despise cardio but will do it for the sake of keeping the fat at bay.

This i can relate to. I'm not gonna tell y'all to run tren. oh fuck yes you need to run tren. lol It made me eat every 2 fucking hours or i felt like shittttt. as fast as i ate it, it was burning that shit off. I also took green coffee bean pills, nician( flush free) and CLA to help with the metabolism. All this allowed me to fucking BULK with out getting fat

Great job guys. That's what i have always been shooting for. The big 200. I might never see it but will give it my all to get their. Even if it takes me 10yrs lol. @ 5'4" it could very well take me that long if not longer:p I've got nothing but time anyways:)

Trying to Imagine 200 at 5'4. Pit bull status!

This i can relate to. I'm not gonna tell y'all to run tren. oh fuck yes you need to run tren. lol It made me eat every 2 fucking hours or i felt like shittttt. as fast as i ate it, it was burning that shit off. I also took green coffee bean pills, nician( flush free) and CLA to help with the metabolism. All this allowed me to fucking BULK with out getting fat
Tren is the plan my man. Just not atm. Later on down the road when I start running out of options an maxing out my potential on all else. Only then I will step into the cage with the big bad wolf lol. Going at it low an slow for now bro. Don't get me wrong with all the good shit despite the bad that I have been hearing about tren makes me want to take my key an unlock that cage to tango with the beast right damn now lmfao;) I wont though. Going to be patient an hold off on it. I've been told that this is the best way an i would thank them later if I held off.

Trying to Imagine 200 at 5'4. Pit bull status!
Haha that is the plan. 200 on me would look great. Im happy where im at now but will never be big enough to impress myself lol. Currently setting at 165 for now.

Tren is the plan my man. Just not atm. Later on down the road when I start running out of options an maxing out my potential on all else. Only then I will step into the cage with the big bad wolf lol. Going at it low an slow for now bro. Don't get me wrong with all the good shit despite the bad that I have been hearing about tren makes me want to take my key an unlock that cage to tango with the beast right damn now lmfao;) I wont though. Going to be patient an hold off on it. I've been told that this is the best way an i would thank them later if I held off.

I hear you. I was scared of it for years and it just so happens i handle it extremely well. That doesn't mean you would. I shouldn't be telling you guys to run tren.

Tren and eq...I lean out hard on this cycle...with a drop of test for good measure. Can't wait to hit that combo again.

I'm a huge tren fan myself. It just cripples my ability to do anything active beyond lifting. No cardio no Rec sports. Shit by the time get done with my wife I feel like I just ran 10 fucking miles. Other than its the best thing ever

I hear you. I was scared of it for years and it just so happens i handle it extremely well. That doesn't mean you would. I shouldn't be telling you guys to run tren.
Lol ill probly be one of the unfortunate ones to have the worst sides. Bad sides or not im going to pin that shit either way some day. Ill just go with a short ester incase its to much for me to handle an need to jump ship quick.

I'm a huge tren fan myself. It just cripples my ability to do anything active beyond lifting. No cardio no Rec sports. Shit by the time get done in I feel like I just ran 10 fucking miles. Other than its the best thing ever
I tried 3 different UGLs tren at 700mg a week and none of them did that to me. I hardly ever even got night sweats or aggression either. Anyway i just got my fina pellets, that should tell me if those UGLs tren was weak or if i just handle tren well. Im a little scared of the fina but fuck it, i would beat myself with a baseball bat every night if it would make me grow

Sponsors

Latest posts