Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

A-a-Ron looking at that pic the phase "build like a brick shithouse" comes to mind. lol at the blue mohock!!

fittin been following your log, good stuff brother.
Thanks, bud. I'm not the biggest and far from the most ripped. I'm blessed with short bones so I fill out thick.
I decided to throw my current picture out there because it makes me accountable. Accountability inspires me. I'm planning in two months to be throwing up some new ones with some great cuts.

@mands @OdieM you guys are beasts!

I feel like 2years pregnant in this photo because I had a date night with the wife and carb loaded at hibachi on fried rice lol I'm in my early 20's 6ft 225, I hope to get some quality size like you heavier guys.
Damn looking full and ripped there for sure.

mands

Little update. Cutting sucks. Especially natural. I sacrificed size for abs. Fuck this I would rather have my size back but at lest I have a better base for my next cycle then I did my last.@Tileguy I told you I was coming for you.
70ca55493aa74491ea896e392a8c75c3.jpg

I mean I'm big and lean, but I have many more cycles to go before I reach freak status. For the sake of the thread, I'll post a few of myself.

I'm banking on tren and mast helping me achieve a bigger thicker leaner body.

Next fall I am going to do npp/dbol/ and test, along with 5-6k clean calories should bulk me up nice
Tren and Mast definitely help me put on some nice lean gains.

Little update. Cutting sucks. Especially natural. I sacrificed size for abs. Fuck this I would rather have my size back but at lest I have a better base for my next cycle then I did my last.@Tileguy I told you I was coming for you.

Sliced bro. What's your height weight and age? Traps into the delts looks killer.

I am cutting as well, wanna get abs as yours. You look great brother! I guess your girl likes it when you cut [emoji6]

Sliced bro. What's your height weight and age? Traps into the delts looks killer.

Oh you should of seen me a month or 2 ago. (I got pics up top in the media) I look smaller now then when i started. Im not though Im actually 11 lbs heavier. Im 33 5'8 212 lbs BF% ???< no idea Im still strong as fuck but I don't have the stamina I had a few weeks back. Like for instance I used to do 6 sets on bench and yesterday I did 4. If i went with lighter weight I could of got all 6 but fuck that Im trying to maintain my strength

I am cutting as well, wanna get abs as yours. You look great brother! I guess your girl likes it when you cut [emoji6]

Yes and no. She loves the abs but she is sick of chicken, rice and either fresh green beans or broccoli. lol

Yes and no. She loves the abs but she is sick of chicken, rice and either fresh green beans or broccoli. lol
Mine hates it when I cut. She actually won't even try to do it anymore. She just eats pizza or whatever sounds good to her at the time.

Mine hates it when I cut. She actually won't even try to do it anymore. She just eats pizza or whatever sounds good to her at the time.

yeah mines never happy. When I bulk she can't stand my farts from all the eggwhites and when i cut she sneaks around and hides snacks in weird places. lol

If my girl brought pizza in the house it would be WW3 around here.

Oh you should of seen me a month or 2 ago. (I got pics up top in the media) I look smaller now then when i started. Im not though Im actually 11 lbs heavier. Im 33 5'8 212 lbs BF% ???< no idea Im still strong as fuck but I don't have the stamina I had a few weeks back. Like for instance I used to do 6 sets on bench and yesterday I did 4. If i went with lighter weight I could of got all 6 but fuck that Im trying to maintain my strength

Nice and yeah I saw the other pics you looked huge. At 33 do you blast and cruise or actually come off and pct every cycle?

hey bud i said earlier that i was gonna wait to post a pic. i said fuck it and posted in the biggest member thread. Im small now, that bastard Trukker said so :(

Hahaha. I was just reading that thread. This thread and that one are two of my favorites. Dude...212 and those abs, your not small. gr8 and boiler are jealous. They couldn't find their abs with an MRI. Whaaaaat?

Nice and yeah I saw the other pics you looked huge. At 33 do you blast and cruise or actually come off and pct every cycle?

i need to TRT. i got tested by a low T clinic and the doc said my #s were around 180 i believe. anyway thats awful low but he also scared me and said that if he did treat me i probably couldn't have kiddos. So I'm waiting a few more year till i TRT.

This last cycle was my first cycle in 2 years and the one i did 2 years before that i hadn't cycled since around age 24ish before that cycle. That sounds confusing. lol I have only cycled 2 times in the last 5 years basically

My gains and progress come from all the hurt and anger I have bottled up in my head that I caused others during my addiction.

Last edited:

I'm not going to say anything other than your looking good my friend. Can't wait to see how you look after your next cycle. [emoji41]

I'm not going to say anything other than your looking good my friend. Can't wait to see how you look after your next cycle. [emoji41]

what up with the guy with the reading glasses? is that your way of saying you had to put on your glasses to see me because I'm small? lol Thanks bro

Sponsors

Latest posts