Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@mands @OdieM you guys are beasts!

I feel like 2years pregnant in this photo because I had a date night with the wife and carb loaded at hibachi on fried rice lol I'm in my early 20's 6ft 225, I hope to get some quality size like you heavier guys.

Attachments

• carbs.jpg
    carbs.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 143
In reality non of this is motivational, it just goes to show that injecting steroids gives you a great body, you can preach about all the hard work and dieting, but I know naturals who will never look like you guys train harder than LOTS of steroid users. Be real with yourselves. Im not taking a knock on anybody who chooses to juice, but pretty much all of you would be normal guys without the juice and unfortunately this is what most young guys see.

In reality non of this is motivational, it just goes to show that injecting steroids gives you a great body, you can preach about all the hard work and dieting, but I know naturals who will never look like you guys train harder than LOTS of steroid users. Be real with yourselves. Im not taking a knock on anybody who chooses to juice, but pretty much all of you would be normal guys without the juice and unfortunately this is what most young guys see.
^^^^^this has got to be a joke lol

This post is gunna go down like a fart in a lift.

lol ya my daily routine is usually wake up shoot some juice, xbox for atleast 3-4 hours maybe 1-2 meals and then I think about hard work while I sit around and let steroids do all the hard work. That's how they work right?

if that's how you feel then why the fuck are you on this forum. This is one of the few threads of nothing but positive feedback so take your negative shit and get the fuck out. Some people truly suck at life^^^

Why, you think people on juice don't work as hard to get where they are? Come on, your post sounds rather naive.

I'll leave, i poked the wrong bear in the wrong forum. I don't want to bring more negative to your positive thread...

I will just say that I think you guys train well. But train the same and eat the same, see where you will be without the steroids, we all know the answer to that. It's what a impressionable young man see's...steroids work and they do ALOT of the work for you. In my opinion non of this is motivational.

There is a study that gave subjects steroids, one group trained+steroids, 2nd group only took steroids, 3rd group trained naturally. The results showed the group that trained with steroids built the most muscle, 2nd was the people that took steroids and did not even train.

However I should of held my opinion to myself, continue on...im a retard, etc... blah blah blah

Lol.

I'll leave, i poked the wrong bear in the wrong forum. I don't want to bring more negative to your positive thread...

I will just say that I think you guys train well. But train the same and eat the same, see where you will be without the steroids, we all know the answer to that. It's what a impressionable young man see's...steroids work and they do ALOT of the work for you. In my opinion non of this is motivational.

There is a study that gave subjects steroids, one group trained+steroids, 2nd group only took steroids, 3rd group trained naturally. The results showed the group that trained with steroids built the most muscle, 2nd was the people that took steroids and did not even train.

However I should of held my opinion to myself, continue on...im a retard, etc... blah blah blah

Technically AAS do not do any of the work for you. They create a better atmosphere in your body to allow you to go beyond your natural limits. If your ignorant enough to believe that you can take a shot and muscle starts growing you are extremely uneducated. To take away anything that these guys have accomplished because they use AAS is bullshit. So personally I don't give a fuck if you think it's not motivational. Once again please GTFO

Okay so even if juice helps to get you to look better than natural so what? If done wrong it can affect your health so most guys that do it right have that in mind. Its not like guys dont way out their options.

And the gym is our sanctuary (at least to me) and if I can do something that makes my experience more memorable/enjoyable then hell I'll do it.

People take adderall to make school easier, women wear make up and and some women/men get surgeries to improve themselves. Some people rather have their stomach stapled shut then watch their diet or train to lose weight. And you know how I feel about them!? GOOD FOR THEM!! If doing something makes you happier then do it. Some can say its all cheating but not everyone shares the same morals.

Don't ever look back at something and wish you did it because it'll be to late. I rather do something and look back and learn from it if it was a mistake then to never do it and look back regretting I didn't! Life is full of lessons and let this be one for you. There are plenty of other people that are doing much worse to themselves or others then what we do here so take your negativity somewhere else!

Vike

This Is a AAS forum...o_O

Now what I was about to say was awesome job fellas. Great to see what all of you have accomplished! . We don't all share the same goal but we all share the same desire, and that is to self improve to what we see ourselves as!

@boston597 keep fighting bro! And always stay positive! The body can do some incredible things when its in the right state of mind.. wish you the best man.

@mands @OdieM you guys are beasts!

I feel like 2years pregnant in this photo because I had a date night with the wife and carb loaded at hibachi on fried rice lol I'm in my early 20's 6ft 225, I hope to get some quality size like you heavier guys.

Dam I miss my 20's [emoji4]
Your looking awesome brother. Keep it up [emoji106]

Dam I miss my 20's [emoji4]
Your looking awesome brother. Keep it up [emoji106]
HAha! I miss my 40's ...50's!

All that have contributed are awesome in my book. Great work and WC, that is nothing short of a wonder. 70 pounds!! Look forward to seeing the results in 2 more years.

I will just say that I think you guys train well. But train the same and eat the same, see where you will be without the steroids, we all know the answer to that. It's what a impressionable young man see's...steroids work and they do A LOT of the work for you. In my opinion non of this is motivational.

Hello,
You may speak your opinion in whichever way you want. If you think this is proof that steroids do all lot of the work that's your opinion. I don't know what work you are talking about though, on a cellular level yes; steroids do a lot of work. In regards to eating and training, a needle in the ass won't make you go to the gym and eat what you need to grow.

However, most of these guys, not all, actually dedicate their whole life to bodybuilding. You need to make sure you eat every 2 hours. Wake up and eat and train hard as hell.

If comparing two group of people on who is going to gain more muscle mass of course steroids will kick the non-steroid groups ass.

Steroids come with a lot of risks as well and the people that choose to use steroids are affected by the risks and dedicate themselves to this LIFESTYLE.

If you are a young impressionable man, ask yourself if you like going to the gym 5 times a week? Do you go out and party Fridays and Saturdays or do you go to the gym? It's a lifestyle, not a 8 week program. There are tons of guys that do a cycle and fuck up their HPTA and have nothing to show for it.

But if you train naturally you will hit a plateau because your body cannot maintain more mass than what you currently have. Once you get to that point you can either A. continue training and won't see much more results or B. use steroids to surpass natural levels of muscle.

No need to feel like you need to get the fuck out of the forum or that you are a retard.

Ask more questions instead of stating a conclusion. If you see all the "steroid (ab)users" here and want to know more, ask in a productive way so that you can learn. Nobody gets wiser from you coming on here stating that this is demotivating. For somebody lifting naturally yes I understand that it is demotivating. Women have about 10 times less androgens than a Man, a regular Man have about 5-10 less androgens than an AAS user. So of course you are going to be demotivated because you are comparing two different beasts, speaking in a hormonal and figurative way. :)

Hello,
You may speak your opinion in whichever way you want. If you think this is proof that steroids do all lot of the work that's your opinion. I don't know what work you are talking about though, on a cellular level yes; steroids do a lot of work. In regards to eating and training, a needle in the ass won't make you go to the gym and eat what you need to grow.

However, most of these guys, not all, actually dedicate their whole life to bodybuilding. You need to make sure you eat every 2 hours. Wake up and eat and train hard as hell.

If comparing two group of people on who is going to gain more muscle mass of course steroids will kick the non-steroid groups ass.

Steroids come with a lot of risks as well and the people that choose to use steroids are affected by the risks and dedicate themselves to this LIFESTYLE.

If you are a young impressionable man, ask yourself if you like going to the gym 5 times a week? Do you go out and party Fridays and Saturdays or do you go to the gym? It's a lifestyle, not a 8 week program. There are tons of guys that do a cycle and fuck up their HPTA and have nothing to show for it.

But if you train naturally you will hit a plateau because your body cannot maintain more mass than what you currently have. Once you get to that point you can either A. continue training and won't see much more results or B. use steroids to surpass natural levels of muscle.

No need to feel like you need to get the fuck out of the forum or that you are a retard.

Ask more questions instead of stating a conclusion. If you see all the "steroid (ab)users" here and want to know more, ask in a productive way so that you can learn. Nobody gets wiser from you coming on here stating that this is demotivating. For somebody lifting naturally yes I understand that it is demotivating. Women have about 10 times less androgens than a Man, a regular Man have about 5-10 less androgens than an AAS user. So of course you are going to be demotivated because you are comparing two different beasts, speaking in a hormonal and figurative way. :)
While this is a long post this is the best post you made here @Sworder so I'll give you that. Make more good posts like this one maybe you'll earn more respect :)