Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@ mell from hell
Last march I got shot a 22 mag tore my shit up lost my gallbladder, partial removal of kidney,colon, about 6 feet of intestines.After surgery on way out of O.R I self extubated meaning I ripped out my breathing, feeding,suction tubes and fucked up my esophagus/voicebox.Created serious scar tissue. Which in turn caused my voice box to get stuck closed.I wasn't getting enough oxygen to brain.went into a coma on way to ER ON Feb 18 2015.had to get traked to save my life AGAIN.

Dang brother. You definitely don't lack any motivation. To go through all that and still look as good as you do is just amazing. Your definitely an inspiration. Once again good luck with all your surgeries. And if you keep going like you have been I have no doubt you will come out on top.
BM

@boston597 that's a hell of a lot of shit to go through. Hope everything goes well with the next few surgeries. Good luck man and keep us updated.

Sure will waiting to get scoped Now .Lil liquid Coke in DA nose then a 2 foot long camera up nose down throat.very uncomfortable. But the liquid coke is nice except I feel like I'm gonna RELAPSE LMAO.

f974f72ae618d45cfd9a48fd09a8af11.jpg
AH THE COKE HAS ARRIVED

Dang brother. You definitely don't lack any motivation. To go through all that and still look as good as you do is just amazing. Your definitely an inspiration. Once again good luck with all your surgeries. And if you keep going like you have been I have no doubt you will come out on top.
BM
Thanx so much

Well fellas not so good, they say if almost to far gone to repair.I will have trake for a while and I'm gonna loose most of my voice.Cutting vocal cords.FUCK MAN THAT ISNT GOOD.the bleeding don't stop..I was a mean, bad,nasty muthea fucka in the past.I paid with 9 yrs of freedoms.but its not enough i guess I can chock it up to karma..

Well fellas not so good, they say if almost to far gone to repair.I will have trake for a while and I'm gonna loose most of my voice.Cutting vocal cords.FUCK MAN THAT ISNT GOOD.the bleeding don't stop..I was a mean, bad,nasty muthea fucka in the past.I paid with 9 yrs of freedoms.but its not enough i guess I can chock it up to karma..
Damn bro.. im sorry to hear about your situation... I wish you the best of luck.

Shit brother sorry to hear it. Keep your head up though, your positive attitude and persistence is what was got you this far. I have no doubts that you will pull through this!

Well I'm down 8 lbs this morning. I don't really think it's because I'm off the gear though it's more from my cut. @tileguy123 your fixing to get beat in the ab department. Pics coming in the next month.

Deal, but you did say you lost 8 pounds, lol.

Yeah well I'm hoping to stay about where im at. That will still keep me about 10 lbs more then I was before my last cycle. If I lose a few more that's fine. I'm naturally cutting after all. Trying to get the best base I can before my next cut blast. Anyway I havnt lost any strength yet but I'm sure it's coming since I'm off the tren.