Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Try Iowa kids Devildawg ! We also used to go to wrestling camp at Nebraska University every summer. Missouri kids just gettin killed in the room daily by college dudes. :(

Man theres some beasts up in here. @mands @brutus79 you 2 take the cake. I feel quite small dropping a pic but what the hell ...uploadfromtaptalk1429068038068.jpgheres some back for ya. Got some christmas tree action going.

What's funny is up in boston they all sound like that. If its real thick you can barely make out what their saying. They all sound pissed off too. Boston
Bro I haven't been home in 8 yrs and when I get pissed ppl look at me like well first they like, hold up let's work this out, then they like wtf did you just say , what the hell just happened,
So gwt your rite I actually laugh sometimes.cuz I don't sound like a ignorant gangsta (Bostonian) till I get aggrivated

BTW this is a great thread thanx skull.this is how it should be we all pulling for each other.I haven't read 1 nasty post.I'm impressed WHERE ALL GETTING ALONG [emoji4]

Boston you are the guy Kevin Hart is talking about in his skit about going to the gym. You've won, why are you here? All kidding aside, looking good man.

p.s. - have wrestled Iowa kids many times Undertow. No surprises with them because i got exactly what i expected. Just like wrestling kids from Oklahoma. Been doing it their whole lives, know more than 2 moves, own wrestling shoes, etc.

Thanx DD93 ITS like starting over every couple months so I do double duty with food & gym.with my extra healing powers I hit it 2x a day

Extra healing powers...lol... that is exactly how i put it. I tried explaining to a guy why i would pick steroids over rec drugs. He didn't understand until i put it in simple terms for him. He had just seen an x-men movie, so i told him it gives me wolverine healing for a couple of months. Then he got it.

@boston597, please excuse my ignorance but what are your health issues or point me to a thread if you don't want to explain it. You look great. And from what I've read on this post it hasn't been an easy go of it for you. You're very inspirational and I don't even know your story. I apologize if I'm being to personal.

Side note: for as long as I've been at this I've never hit 200lbs. But because of the inspiration of this thread and a few others I weighed in at 197 this morning. My heaviest ever. Thanks everyone for providing me that inspiration.

865931b9bb62e542155a995328593c1a.jpg

Dam Boston you're looking jacked brother. Great inspiration right there. Hope all goes well with your surgery.
BM

@boston597, please excuse my ignorance but what are your health issues or point me to a thread if you don't want to explain it. You look great. And from what I've read on this post it hasn't been an easy go of it for you. You're very inspirational and I don't even know your story. I apologize if I'm being to personal.

Side note: for as long as I've been at this I've never hit 200lbs. But because of the inspiration of this thread and a few others I weighed in at 197 this morning. My heaviest ever. Thanks everyone for providing me that inspiration.
I'm actually heading to BATON ROUGE to see Dr and make another surgery date.when Im waiting I'll explain bro.

@ mell from hell
Last march I got shot a 22 mag tore my shit up lost my gallbladder, partial removal of kidney,colon, about 6 feet of intestines.After surgery on way out of O.R I self extubated meaning I ripped out my breathing, feeding,suction tubes and fucked up my esophagus/voicebox.Created serious scar tissue. Which in turn caused my voice box to get stuck closed.I wasn't getting enough oxygen to brain.went into a coma on way to ER ON Feb 18 2015.had to get traked to save my life AGAIN.

Tired of flat lining lol..4 more surgeries maybe 5.They say I'll be normal.I BEG TO DIFFER IM TO FUCKED UP TO EVER BE NORMAL.I don't know 1 normal person from Boston & I'm certainly not gonna be the first.to RETAHDED