Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

tileguy123: 1267037 said:
ive been to revolution st in tj... hookers lining the streets. $20 dollar special. the room is like 5 bucks. i remember it well
Yep. In mexicali. Theres a section about 5 blocks from the border called La Chinesca there's about 5 or 6 whore house in that little section. The going rate is around 20 bucks.

Last year me and a couple of friends went to a strip club called La Casona after a couple of beers I started to talk to a stripper who was around my age 20 something fine as fuck. So she ends up taking me to her house.. ended up boning the fuck out of her..
Went out with her a couple more times...
What can I say I love strippers.

Lol excataly what it sounds like. Donkey on whore action. My dad took us just for the experience. He wouldn't let us touch the girls and he didn't let us see the donkey show either. We could hear it though and smell the live stock. I thank God that he didn't let us see it. I can still hear the whore and the donkey squealing in my head.

Me and a friend met a Marine at a taco stand who was looking to do something but didn't know anyone.
We end up going to some "Bar"
I think it's called Bar San Diego or something.... but it's more than just a bar it's a damn brothel with private parking motel rooms and all its paradise... Beer,Hoes and coke.

The coke is a plenty in Mex. Just ask for some Perico and they'll hook you up.

Yep. In mexicali. Theres a section about 5 blocks from the border called La Chinesca there's about 5 or 6 whore house in that little section. The going rate is around 20 bucks.

Last year me and a couple of friends went to a strip club called La Casona after a couple of beers I started to talk to a stripper who was around my age 20 something fine as fuck. So she ends up taking me to her house.. ended up boning the fuck out of her..

That's how Boys Town is too. It's a community. It's about 20-30 buildings. Each one a different theme.( donkey show, bar, club, elegant waterfall shit, etc..).

I went back a few times. I never fucked any of them though. I did when I went to a whore house in Cancun and I was rolling on some X from Amsterdam. It wasn't like a border town whore house. It was nice with beautiful beautiful women. They lined up about 30 of them infront of me and the one that seemed the lest interested in me was the one I picked. Cost me 200 American. ;)

Last edited:
That's how Boys Town is too. It's a community. It's about 20-30 buildings. Each one a different theme.( donkey show, bar, club, elegant waterfall shit, etc..).

I went back a few times. I never fucked any of them though. I did when I went to a whore house in Cancun and I was rolling on some X from Asterdam. It wasn't like a border town whore house. It was nice with beautiful beautiful women. They lined up about 30 of them infront of me and the one that seemed the lest interested in me was the one I picked. Cost me 200 American. ;)

I never fucked a hooker myself. I've fucked plenty of strippers but never a hooker :(

I have gone to a Massage parlor called Cleopatras. I pay 40 up front for a massage and then 60 for a full one hour bang. The 3 times I have gone I have always fucked the same chick.

She one nasty hoe doe. She drinks eevery drop literally.... I think I love her..

Yeah some texas guys don't play. But the boys town I'm speaking of is about 7 miles in to Mexico and should be called Men's town if you know what I mean. It consist Of whores and a donkey show. ;)
Lol.. the donkey show was freakin crazy.. o wasn't ready for what I saw. Thought I was but was like Wtf!!! Boys town is def crazy. My grandpaw had a 10$ margarita that was supposed to be like 2$ but the bartender stiffed him. I said this is BS but not much you can do when there's guys walkin around with ak's and other stuff... we had fun but couldn't wait to get across back to the deer camp...

Lol.. the donkey show was freakin crazy.. o wasn't ready for what I saw. Thought I was but was like Wtf!!! Boys town is def crazy. My grandpaw had a 10$ margarita that was supposed to be like 2$ but the bartender stiffed him. I said this is BS but not much you can do when there's guys walkin around with ak's and other stuff... we had fun but couldn't wait to get across back to the deer camp...

What happens at the donkey show? Or does it stay at donkey show?

I'm not sure how anyone doesn't know what one is. Idk If you are being serious, but I already answered you a few posts back.

The way you worded it with the question mark looked like you was asking as well by the way...

Was just fuckin around I could have guessed, probs not the thread to do it on so I will be leaving now :)

By the way seven dog your transformation is inspirational.. Congrats mate

Lol that's very drake of you

Saw this thread over the weekend and wanted to jump in. Got a little carried away on what was supposed to be one margarita Saturday, so definitely wasn't going to snap a shot on Sunday!

Anyway, here is freshman year of college vs now. Always lifted to stay in shape mostly, just recently started to want to get big. Watch out @mands... Fckit creeping on you! Lol [emoji51]

tmp_31551_ABM951428976531_noexif_811642312.jpg

*also to note. I had to fucking log into MySpace basically to find a before pic.