Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Saw this thread over the weekend and wanted to jump in. Got a little carried away on what was supposed to be one margarita Saturday, so definitely wasn't going to snap a shot on Sunday!

Anyway, here is freshman year of college vs now. Always lifted to stay in shape mostly, just recently started to want to get big. Watch out @mands... Fckit creeping on you! Lol [emoji51]

tmp_31551_ABM951428976531_noexif_811642312.jpg

*also to note. I had to fucking log into MySpace basically to find a before pic.

Looking good brother. Good luck catching Mands [emoji6]

Lol excataly what it sounds like. Donkey on whore action. My dad took us just for the experience. He wouldn't let us touch the girls and he didn't let us see the donkey show either. We could hear it though and smell the live stock. I thank God that he didn't let us see it. I can still hear the whore and the donkey squealing in my head.

Like the screaming of the lambs? (Silence of the Lambs) :D

Saw this thread over the weekend and wanted to jump in. Got a little carried away on what was supposed to be one margarita Saturday, so definitely wasn't going to snap a shot on Sunday!

Anyway, here is freshman year of college vs now. Always lifted to stay in shape mostly, just recently started to want to get big. Watch out @mands... Fckit creeping on you! Lol [emoji51]

*also to note. I had to fucking log into MySpace basically to find a before pic.
Nice work!!

It's awesome to see transformations on here. I'll try and find a picture of me when I was an obese teenager and do a side by side comparison

OK scull told me to post this pic I was gonna wait but fuck it.This is me at 195 I'm 25 lbz of my original weigh. Still got 4 surgeries left.still got a trake can't breath without it.hoping after surgeries I will

Lean, solid, full muscle bellies...whats not to like. Good job, man! And good luck with your upcoming surgeries, im sure you'll roll through them without a hitch.

Lmao** YOUR FUNNY ODIE**if I can get this fucking thing out. My neck I'd be good lol..that and every 2-3. Months after I heal they do me again & I drop like 15 lbz due to iv food lol..BUT THEY KNOW DOUBLE PORTION FOR BOSTON AFTER THEY PULL THE IV .SO my plan is eat every 2 till 12 b4 surgery lol I fluctuate like crazy Is that good

THANK YOU FELLAS NOW U KNOW WHERE I BEEN FOR 6 MONTHS,after the or during the ASTRO DEBACLE/downfall I took P.i's advice & took a meso break.I been saying I'm going to do a full start to finish.It will be long,I will do my best to have correct punctuation, lol that's for all the fellas who F with me.But it should be interesting.It was living hell & still is I almost drown every time I shower SUCKS..Toughen up move on..thanx again it felt good to see & hear.I EVEN GOT THE THUMB'S UP BY THE DR.HIMSELF OMG IVE HIT THE BIG TIME

Lmao Boston, forget about the punctuation and shit, it makes your online persona! I personally love reading your posts lol, they are great bro. Fucking huge, good luck on the recovery. And that's hilarious about double portion IV food hahaha

What's funny is up in boston they all sound like that. If its real thick you can barely make out what their saying. They all sound pissed off too. Boston

Good job @Fckit, so keep going you'll get to beat @mands at his own game :)