Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks guys, this thread has certainly got me motivated to step it up. I've been training in my home gym for years, and for the past few months have been thinking I need to invest in more equipment or join a gym. I'm working through a few minor ailments, but hopefully in a few weeks I'm going to get along to a local gym and see if it's suits me. I Like my space and don't like arse hats, but I'm hoping getting out with a broader range of equipment and some new motivations will help me along. Great shit gentlemen!

Not shredded, but somewhat of a transformation from fat ass to not as fat. I like many others here had/have an addiction problem. Its a sad story, well more stupid than sad, many wasted opportunities.

Go easy on me bros!

December 2013 Ht. 6' Wt. 265-270lbs
me12142.jpg

This morning Wt. 215lbs
mebest2.jpg

Awesome transformation brother.
Great job bro! Keep it up... Our broken Past help drive us forward.
Nice work!
Dude... Keep it up!!

I appreciate it guys. I know its not the transformation thread, but I'm hoping for a Subway rep to see it so I could replace Jared.:)

Good job I can see those veins on your biceps!

I was flexing so hard I just about passed out. lol

Last edited:
Damn I hate that I am shrinking. I wish I could stay this big. I have already lost 4 lbs
View attachment 22749

According to this I am in-between 8-10 bf% but the machine at the gym said I was 12. Fuck who knows. What do y'all think???
View attachment 22750

I personally wouldn't give a shit what the machine said. What do the weights say and how do you feel? I was a wrestler for the first half of my life and will never try to attain 8% bodyfat again, ever. I always felt like garbage and probably stunted my growth. In my opinion you look healthy and strong, and isn't that what most of us are going for? Grats on getting to the point you are at and i hope it keeps going well.

:eek: damn. I hate all of you guys now.

I still have a lot of years to go but damn I get jelly AF seeing all these pics.

On an unrelated matter.

If anyone is down in cali you can feel free to hit me up for a workout. Shit Mex isn't that far either and the food,hoes and roids there (I would assume) are amazing.

I live next to the Mexicali border not tj tho. I wish I was in SD :(

:eek: damn. I hate all of you guys now.

I still have a lot of years to go but damn I get jelly AF seeing all these pics.

On an unrelated matter.

If anyone is down in cali you can feel free to hit me up for a workout. Shit Mex isn't that far either and the food,hoes and roids there (I would assume) are amazing.

I live next to the Mexicali border not tj tho. I wish I was in SD :(

I live in a state that shares a border with Mexico. Used to go down there all the time. Shoot my parents would let me roam the streets over there when I was 15. You couldn't pay me to go near the border now.

Is there a boys town over the border in Mexico there? We have two here. Now that's an experience

Last edited:
Boys town kids do not play. I got the worst beatdown ever in a wrestling match with a kid from a boys town in Texas. I was ranked 3rd in Oklahoma at the time and thought Texas kids would be a pushover. The guy hit the mat in shorts, a t-shirt and socks. He didn't even have freaking shoes. Anyway, he was about twice as strong as he looked and it went badly. The kid acted like i was taking food off his table. Last time i was surprised by them, but it was a rude awakening at the time.

Boys town kids do not play. I got the worst beatdown ever in a wrestling match with a kid from a boys town in Texas. I was ranked 3rd in Oklahoma at the time and thought Texas kids would be a pushover. The guy hit the mat in shorts, a t-shirt and socks. He didn't even have freaking shoes. Anyway, he was about twice as strong as he looked and it went badly. The kid acted like i was taking food off his table. Last time i was surprised by them, but it was a rude awakening at the time.

Yeah some texas guys don't play. But the boys town I'm speaking of is about 7 miles in to Mexico and should be called Men's town if you know what I mean. It consist Of whores and a donkey show. ;)

My dad took me and my buddy when we were 15. He said we weren't men till we pissed in the Rio Grand and went to boys town.

Sorry Odie, totally missed your meaning. Yea, i was stationed in 29 palms for a while and i have been around the area you speak a couple of times. Of course at the time it wasn't maybe as bad as it is now...just guessing. I was there in 1988 and things may have changed. I know that if i was a Marine on active duty right now you couldn't talk me into going over the border. Last guy i heard of had to hang out in jail for quite some time, though he did carry a gun in his trunk. Who the fuck does that?

Yeah some texas guys don't play. But the boys town I'm speaking of is about 7 miles in to Mexico and should be called Men's town if you know what I mean. It consist Of whores and a donkey show. ;)

Donkey show? Elaborate please, even tho im sure i know what your gonna say.

Donkey show? Elaborate please, even tho im sure i know what your gonna say.

Lol excataly what it sounds like. Donkey on whore action. My dad took us just for the experience. He wouldn't let us touch the girls and he didn't let us see the donkey show either. We could hear it though and smell the live stock. I thank God that he didn't let us see it. I can still hear the whore and the donkey squealing in my head.

Lol excataly what it sounds like. Donkey on whore action. My dad took us just for the experience. He wouldn't let us touch the girls and he didn't let us see the donkey show either. We could hear it though and smell the live stock. I thank God that he didn't let us see it. I can still hear the whore and the donkey squealing in my head.

ahahaha fucking awesome.

Just googled boys town Mexico and the pic came up right away. It's a scary fucking place. 7 miles from the border and it's a gated community. As soon as you drive in they shut the gates and there's mexican mafia everywhere packing. It's worth going to though.
44c0ba3f69238613a1e861029c361e63.jpg