Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm definitely one of the smallest dudes on MESO but I'm working hard to change that. I think this pic was July 2014 right when I stopped worry about dropping a bunch of fat and went from 210 to 170 or so. No muscle mass at all. 5'11 btw
View attachment 22769
This one is today at 195
View attachment 22770
I got a long way to go but I've learned a ton on MESO about workout routines, nutrition and of course AAS. I definitely couldnt have made the progress I have a short amount of time without all the help.
For me ( to that one jackass hater on this thread) I use AAS for a different reason than surpassing my genetic max. At 43 w low test levels I want to get to my max while I can still get there.
You went from skinny to buff[emoji123]

My chest and shoulders have that awful acne just like yours man. @FuriousWO

Yes that is quite a change. Hell ya!
I hate it, I'm seeing a derm for the 3rd time on Saturday. Been taking doxycycline for 4 months and it doesn't do shit really. I suppose it keeps it under control a bit. The dawn soap trick 2x a day seems to help but it's never gone away. I'm going to have a come to Jesus talk with him this time. I'm seriously considering Accutane in hopes it would be knocked out for good

I hate it, I'm seeing a derm for the 3rd time on Saturday. Been taking doxycycline for 4 months and it doesn't do shit really. I suppose it keeps it under control a bit. The dawn soap trick 2x a day seems to help but it's never gone away. I'm going to have a come to Jesus talk with him this time. I'm seriously considering Accutane in hopes it would be knocked out for good

I use to get something similar and my mom saw it on me while i was at the lake. My mom would of been called a witch in different times. she always has a easy solution to fix things. Anyway she told me to bathe with head and shoulders and sure enough it got rid of it. Something to due with the zinc. Anyway its worth a try

Also i would take vitamin E when i use to break out

Last edited:
I use to get something similar and my mom saw it on my while i was at the lake. My mom would of been called a witch in different times. she always has a easy solution to fix things. Anyway she told me to bathe with head and shoulders and sure enough it got rid of it. Something to due with the zinc. Anyway its worth a try

Yup, and if you need something stronger look into nizoral..same concept

I use to get something similar and my mom saw it on me while i was at the lake. My mom would of been called a witch in different times. she always has a easy solution to fix things. Anyway she told me to bathe with head and shoulders and sure enough it got rid of it. Something to due with the zinc. Anyway its worth a try

Yup, and if you need something stronger look into nizoral..same concept
I'll give anything a try, thanks

I know furious. The dawn helps to curb it but not heal it completely. I have hormonal acne probably much like you have. Its not due to oily skin. If the hormones are present I will get acne, period. Its my largest side effect and honestly I can live with it as long as it stays on my chest and shoulders. Tanning helps I do know. Maybe get dark and bronzed before considering harsh treatment drugs?

f73790a030ab628da5305c163d7c3aad.jpg

The legs of a striker.

603dd9b1e946a03e3a9a388f4c10991d.jpg

Just cruising at 300mg test and 2ius eod. Still need to drop bf maybe in a month without the shirt 6' 246 right now.
@mands @johnnyBALLZ @brutus79 everybody else too I figure screw it lot of meso members throwing up the picks why not? Right. Maybe once season is over I go for my first tren run.

f73790a030ab628da5305c163d7c3aad.jpg

The legs of a striker.

603dd9b1e946a03e3a9a388f4c10991d.jpg

Just cruising at 300mg test and 2ius eod. Still need to drop bf maybe in a month without the shirt 6' 246 right now.
@mands @johnnyBALLZ @brutus79 everybody else too I figure screw it lot of meso members throwing up the picks why not? Right. Maybe once season is over I go for my first tren run.

I like ur calf definition volt . I got the same shit going on . It looks badass how many splits you have running up that biatch ! Looking jacked my friend

I like ur calf definition volt . I got the same shit going on . It looks badass how many splits you have running up that biatch ! Looking jacked my friend
I have dropped a lot of bad habits but my comfort is in baked goods such as pastries. Straight to the mid section maybe.tren in the fall will help.

I know furious. The dawn helps to curb it but not heal it completely. I have hormonal acne probably much like you have. Its not due to oily skin. If the hormones are present I will get acne, period. Its my largest side effect and honestly I can live with it as long as it stays on my chest and shoulders. Tanning helps I do know. Maybe get dark and bronzed before considering harsh treatment drugs?
You have to try "Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar Soap, Fragrance Free". I swear by it. Had terrible acne in highschool (especially because of sweating my balls off for wrestling) and tht was the only thing tht worked. Once in the morning and once at night. Acne Reoccured on my first cycle and brought that stuff back and got rid of it right away.

I have dropped a lot of bad habits but my comfort is in baked goods such as pastries. Straight to the mid section maybe.tren in the fall will help.
I feel ya bro. if we all couldnt just crave muscle meats, instead of chocolate cupcakes, and pastries.. it was french toast this AM for me..

Tren will help..... If you cut out the goodies.

That's my weakness too. I've got a recipe for some killer black bean fudge brownies! I'll have to post it up in the food thread.