Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I was 180 behind at camp last summer hitting the weight pile everyday and walking 10miles a day on road crew. Well, got in some shit there, DOC jacked my custody level up and sent me to bullshit work facility. Locked down all day except for indoor work. No weights and about 1600 cals of mostly carbs everyday

Paroled out of that facility last winter @160lbs

image.jpg

image.jpg

In last week 13 month later

image.jpg

image.jpg

200lbs not too much under 15% bf. Would like to end cycle 200 @ sub 10%.... Got some tricks up my sleeve

Edit: shoutout to everyone posting pics. Just because your not at your goal physique doesn't mean you shouldn't show off your hard work!

^^^gotta agree. Everyone here works hard for it, show your progress. I like the inspiration of seeing the big beasts like Odie and Brutus, but I like seeing guys like myself that are working hard to try and achieve that level some day. I find all of it motivational.

^^^gotta agree. Everyone here works hard for it, show your progress. I like the inspiration of seeing the big beasts like Odie and Brutus, but I like seeing guys like myself that are working hard to try and achieve that level some day. I find all of it motivational.

Absolutely, this is a life long journey wether youre a jb brutus odie or some like myself who isnt so big in the pursuit of beast mode. Love this thread, doesnt matter who you are i and all the meso brothers love the hard work

Last edited:
I love this thread, it reminds me of the rooms of A.A and N.A. . I see myself in each and everyone of y'all because I was and am y'all.

The only difference is that I still have to look over my shoulder for some of the stupid shit I did years ago. So I make sure that mother fuckers don't wanna get stupid. Lol

image.jpg That's my motivation. I want to be better then I was six months ago, and six months from now I want to be better then I am now....

e7313b3bdaa0d747cc524bf0505eff71.jpg

I wanna get this made into a poster and stick in my garage with my gym

I have to say I have new respect for everyone in this thread. Despite all the bickering at times we do at MESO we all work our asses off for a common goal. Nice to see this once in awhile around here.

I'm definitely one of the smallest dudes on MESO but I'm working hard to change that. I think this pic was July 2014 right when I stopped worry about dropping a bunch of fat and went from 210 to 170 or so. No muscle mass at all. 5'11 btw
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428624770.725039.jpg
This one is today at 195
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428624798.871533.jpg
I got a long way to go but I've learned a ton on MESO about workout routines, nutrition and of course AAS. I definitely couldnt have made the progress I have a short amount of time without all the help.
For me ( to that one jackass hater on this thread) I use AAS for a different reason than surpassing my genetic max. At 43 w low test levels I want to get to my max while I can still get there.