Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

this website is fucked , lol, if he posted those photos on other forums people would say stay away from aas, until you have a base. diet is key, if you can't get a decent base with diet you're doing something wrong
In case you havent figured it out, this thread is about supporting and motivating each other with positive reinforcement. This thread is 35 pages long and your post is the only negative post in the whole fucking thread. So you gotta ask yourself, is it you that's a big fuckin dick or is it all of us. If your opinion is that meso is "fucked" then why are you here? And were not "other forums" that's why we're HERE. We're not fucked, you're fucked. And who are you that is oh so wise at such a young age. Most of us have been throwing metal longer than you've been sucking air. Watch and learn and let those of us that actually know something give the advice. The game changes after you reach a certain age. Do you know what its like to have decreased testosterone production after 40, comeback after back surgery, life after addiction, joint issues after years of stressful activity? This thread isn't about where you are, its about where you want to go and the support of the meso brotherhood to cheer you on.
So in closing I'd like to say, @nidalee1 your very pretty. There, now you're happy. You can go now.

Last edited:
Im short height 5'8
Age in my 30's
BF finally down to 8. I want to be around 4 or 5 % year around. And really build up from there.
If you can do that for even 1 year you are truely a man amongst boys. 8% is excellent! Your before and after is very impressive. Keep it up brother.

I wish I had a acurate way to check bf. My gym has this damn scale that you enter your height into and hold some handles and some how by your posture it tells me I'm fat. They say it's a 7,000.00 machine but I don't trust it.

In case you havent figured it out, this thread is about supporting and motivating each other with positive reinforcement. This thread is 35 pages long and your post is the only negative post in the whole fucking thread. So you gotta ask yourself, is it you that's a big fuckin dick or is it all of us. If your opinion is that meso is "fucked" then why are you here? And were not "other forums" that's why we're HERE. We're not fucked, you're fucked. And who are you that is oh so wise at such a young age. Most of us have been throwing metal longer than you've been sucking air. Watch and learn and let those of us that actually know something give the advice. The game changes after you reach a certain age. Do you know what its like to have decreased testosterone production after 40, comeback after back surgery, life after addiction, joint issues after years of stressful activity? This thread isn't about where you are, its about where you want to go and the support of the meso brotherhood to cheer you on.
So in closing I'd like to say, @nidalee1 your very pretty. There, now you're happy. You can go now.

I dont think anyone could have said that much better, awesome

I wish I had a acurate way to check bf. My gym has this damn scale that you enter your height into and hold some handles and some how by your posture it tells me I'm fat. They say it's a 7,000.00 machine but I don't trust it.

Its going by the body mass index more than likely, mine tells me im fat too but it cant differentiate fat from muscle

I think im goimg to invest in some callipers

Anyone ever tried a Bod Pod or whatever they're called? They use air pressure to, allegedly, give an accurate reading of bf%.

Cardio fuckin sucks. Unless Its with my girl... then im cool with it
Skipped cardio in gym last night, so could get home early to my woman. Tren + sex = best, sweatiest cardio there is. And I have no problem going more then an hour with out getting bored lol

Anyone ever tried a Bod Pod or whatever they're called? They use air pressure to, allegedly, give an accurate reading of bf%.

I have a friend that had access to one because of his profession. That's how they test all their "employees". He was kinda enough to take me to their training facility and let me try it. Crazy piece of equipment

http://www.bodpod.com/en/products/body-composition/adult-children-bod-pod-gs/bod-pod

I'm guessing it works on the same principal as using water displacement. Interesting piece of equipment.