Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

445afc4c6ad1e32985dd7f9a43b5db1d.jpg

Comin off two back surgeries. Been hittin the gym pretty good. Glad all the back problems are behind me now. After the first back surgery the doc screwed me up and got me hooked on oxy and morphine alternating me from one to the other every other month. Got fat and addicted. Got to where if I didn't have it I'd get dope sick. My wife stuck through it with me and one day I said this is ridiculous. Went and had back surgery #2 but this time went to the best doc in the world.. got off pain meds and hit the weights hard. It's been 3yrs since I took pain meds. Just started back in the gym in January and am sooo glad I'm back in there. My wife and kids are happy and so am I. I'm 5'11" 249. I hope one day to look like mands.. dude is a beast. Oh and you too brut..

al3nk8.jpg

remember guys, no need to rush steroids

this is me without steroids, just diet, if you aren't under 14 percent body fat, and at least a decent base before you start, steroids aren't for you

i am also in my low 20s only.
Go back to bb.com you piece of shit idiots like yourself there could believe people like Lazar Angelov are natural but you are on a fucking steroid forum right now fuck off with your delusional goals and suggestions please don't forget your bag of dicks others already offered you, at least a free gift for you make best of it and suck them all... I know for a fact your nickname comes from a video game for 12 year old children I see them nearly everyday in a PC club a friend of mine works in close by our gym, keep lifting keyboard and mice you underage troll.

Last edited:

Comin off two back surgeries. Been hittin the gym pretty good. Glad all the back problems are behind me now. After the first back surgery the doc screwed me up and got me hooked on oxy and morphine alternating me from one to the other every other month. Got fat and addicted. Got to where if I didn't have it I'd get dope sick. My wife stuck through it with me and one day I said this is ridiculous. Went and had back surgery #2 but this time went to the best doc in the world.. got off pain meds and hit the weights hard. It's been 3yrs since I took pain meds. Just started back in the gym in January and am sooo glad I'm back in there. My wife and kids are happy and so am I. I'm 5'11" 249. I hope one day to look like mands.. dude is a beast. Oh and you too brut..
Welcome back to the right side! Lookin good.

Thanks Brutus and Benny. Man yall are beast. I'm tryin to get there.. only thing that sucks is cardio.. i hate cardio... lol

No where even close to any of you guys but I'm working on it! Ya'll look awesome and give me added motivation to stay on track.
uploadfromtaptalk1428588246224.jpg