Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

what are you talking about? of course he does.. his gut hangs out.. he has no muscle unless we are looking at different photos

Aparently were not looking at the same photo. This guy has had an amazing transformation in a short time. I suggest you fuck off with your negative BS in this thread. Everyone should feel welcome to post pics here with out a new guy picking them apart

this website is fucked , lol, if he posted those photos on other forums people would say stay away from aas, until you have a base. diet is key, if you can't get a decent base with diet you're doing something wrong

what are you talking about? of course he does.. his gut hangs out.. he has no muscle unless we are looking at different photos
Dude, its a before and after picture. Well its after and before but you get the point.

Is this blazinshotguns under a new account or something? Sounds like something he would say.

Why would you even say that? Thats a wicked recomp/transformation. Plus he's got 30+ pounds on you.
of course he does, this is me BEFORE every considering steroids, this is me just with a diet change, and this is him

no shit he's going to have 30 pounds on me, LOL

Attachments

• 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 115
al3nk8.jpg

remember guys, no need to rush steroids

this is me without steroids, just diet, if you aren't under 14 percent body fat, and at least a decent base before you start, steroids aren't for you

i am also in my low 20s only.

image.jpg Current as of 2 weeks ago!
5'10 208 lbs.
just started a run of ultimate pharm tren a test a on Sunday.

I am hoping to shed some of this fat. I'm still a small guy so pick on me too hard.

remember guys, no need to rush steroids

this is me without steroids, just diet, if you aren't under 14 percent body fat, and at least a decent base before you start, steroids aren't for you

i am also in my low 20s only.

Wtf are you doing on a mostly male steroid site if you're anti-steroid? Are you trolling for cawk?

You are right about having a good base and nutrition being the most important aspect. Nobody here is going to argue that. I highly doubt that is you in the pics and even if it is, you are still a bag of dicks.

@Cmxer32 i gotta agree your not small. Good luck with the cycle. Burn off a little fat with the Tren and ad some lean mass and you will be full beast mode.

image.jpg image.jpg
Well i guess its my turn. So far i have only done one botched cycle that i had to cut short at week 5 because of estro reasons. So just trying to loose some fat and gain some strength before having another go at it.

These pics are both from today and sitting at 6'3"- 211lbs

Great and motivational thread guys.