Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Yes- my formerly morbidly obese friend has used it to track his fat loss, and it really motivates him. I use the mirror and progress photos, as %'s and body weight do not matter as much to me as the way I look. However, I do have some degree of dysmorphia, so the photos really help.

My girl tells me I believe I'm "forever small"

Yes- my formerly morbidly obese friend has used it to track his fat loss, and it really motivates him. I use the mirror and progress photos, as %'s and body weight do not matter as much to me as the way I look. However, I do have some degree of dysmorphia, so the photos really help.

My girl tells me I believe I'm "forever small"
Lol its ironic because I workout way more than my friends and in much better shape but I am def more self conscious about my "gains" than they are.

I've got lots of respect for all of you guys who are under 10% body fat especially the older guys.

I have no problems motivating myself to workout every day but being extremely disciplined with diet is hard work.

Damn I hate that I am shrinking. I wish I could stay this big. I have already lost 4 lbs
PCT.png

According to this I am in-between 8-10 bf% but the machine at the gym said I was 12. Fuck who knows. What do y'all think???
BF.png

Dat u? Darn heavy pec deck :oops: Have you always locked out on dumbbell bench press? Had a discussion with a friend just earlier whether it's best locking out or not, either way nice video.

yes, that is me. To be honest I lift both ways, sometimes its a slow full range of motion and other times its a fast 3/4 rep range pumping set, kind of like you see on the incline hammer strength machine in that video. But most of the time I do slow as hell reps and lose all ego before I train.

I have a question though. See how the 15% picture has his ribs protruding it sticking out like that? Is there a way to eliminate that ? Beef up his abs? Tighten obliques?