Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

f73790a030ab628da5305c163d7c3aad.jpg

The legs of a striker.

603dd9b1e946a03e3a9a388f4c10991d.jpg

Just cruising at 300mg test and 2ius eod. Still need to drop bf maybe in a month without the shirt 6' 246 right now.
@mands @johnnyBALLZ @brutus79 everybody else too I figure screw it lot of meso members throwing up the picks why not? Right. Maybe once season is over I go for my first tren run.

Finally!! haha

Looking beastly Vol!!

Natty as fuck feeling weak as shit with mad ortho issues this week but I must say I'm not looking too bad for it

Tonight after a pussy ass
Lift :

image.jpg

Thanks casca! Iron therapy at it's best !!! Wish we could all congregate at one gym once a week . That would be my gospel . Can u imagine how badass that would be
Ha they revoke our membership after the first week. We can barely handle ourselves on the internet just imagine if we congregated together in the real world.

Ha they revoke our membership after the first week. We can barely handle ourselves on the internet just imagine if we congregated together in the real world.
Yeah I thought of that after I posted . Can u imagine the gym intimidation lol. We'd have to all be shareholders and own the gym .. Or we would be getting 86'd left and right

Planning to meet up with Brutus and hopefully JB as well in a couple of weeks but the only lifting will likely be with forks.

They can't take 1 of me. Can see only bad things happening when 12 of me show up[emoji123]!

I'm jealous of you all getting to meet up. That would be awesome to have someone on here for a workout partner. I mean I do get to see @OdieM every once in a while but it's always work related shit. And plus he lives several hours away so wouldn't be able to workout or anything.
Don't get me wrong I really enjoy working out with my Wife but she just isn't to serious about it and doesn't push me. Oh well at least I get to talk to all my brothers here on Meso. [emoji5]️