Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Cutting sucks, especially without gear and just coming off a bulk that involved tren and had me eatting every 2 hours. Oh I'm glad it's cheat meal night :)

Cutting sucks, especially without gear and just coming off a bulk that involved tren and had me eatting every 2 hours. Oh I'm glad it's cheat meal night :)
That's why I decided to run the Tren in to y cut. Gave up some bulk time I guess, but I gotta loose this fat.

Well I'm down 8 lbs this morning. I don't really think it's because I'm off the gear though it's more from my cut. @tileguy123 your fixing to get beat in the ab department. Pics coming in the next month.

How long did you wait until starting the cut? Always a good idea to maintain at your new weight during and a bit after pct to help "solidify" the new mass. May be a bit of bro science but has always made sense to me.

Good just keep doing that. ;)

clean of gear since 2/3...
NO CARDIO since 2/26
gyno surgery 2/27
then i suspect first week back around 4/1 i hernieted or buldged a T12-L1 disc is my suspicion thinking i was as strong on my pulls as I was when i dropped the aas. So some minor back discomfort all april thus far, but been getting 3-4 lifts in a week.. lighter lifts, and not any pulls. (lat pull downs and seated rows lightly are ok for now) ..

Anyways here my natty look. Cant wait till I feel good enought to break into my stash. Going to go Test, Deca , Tren E, anavar.. some winny at the end. . .4-5 mo bender coming up soooon. Will be 5-6 lifts a week, clean eating, more supps and vitamins than ever before, with fasted cardio done outside this spring/summer before lifts or breakfast. .. soon as the old back feeels good again. I have the start of striations on my quads, inner tris, and inner biceps. kind of excited to see what 5 months of solid dedication will bring in 2015 now that so much foundation has been layed. I think im about 186-190 right now..

lack of cardio has me on 4 pack status.. but my abs dont concern me too much.. I want them guns , upper chest, calfs, and quads to grow!!!!!

003.JPG

You guys are some impressive fucking lifters. Seeing the transformations and the freak status guys has certainly been humbling.

Here is what I have managed to accomplish since I started lifting a couple years ago. Just a back shot, nothing spectacular. I have a long way to go, I know.

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png

You guys are some impressive fucking lifters. Seeing the transformations and the freak status guys has certainly been humbling.

Here is what I have managed to accomplish since I started lifting a couple years ago. Just a back shot, nothing spectacular. I have a long way to go, I know.

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png

Shoulders look like boulders now!! Nice work!!

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png
Good job brother! Great work in those 2 years!

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png

Hot damn!! That's alotta mass!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

@Skull I believe in the 'before' picture I posted from 2013 I was around 140-145lbs at 5'7. Completely untrained, inactive, sedentary, and weak as a kitten.

In the recent picture I am around 216-217lbs at 5'7. The drol I am running has added a fair amount of water but overall I am enjoying it and the full look it has given me.

Seeing the freaks has given me the motivation I need to really start pushing the size game and see just how far I can go. I have a long way to go, but I look forward to seeing where I end up. The journey has been great so far and its really just starting to get interesting.

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png
That is nothing short of amazing. Bravo.

great job AAS helped but damm man you must have hit the gym hard... those kind of gains did not just jump out of the vial
keep up the hard work.

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png
That's 70 lbs. brother. Holy cow!!! That's calories and hard work my man. You are a fine example of dedication and inspiration. That kind of transformation doesn't happen by slacking off. A tip of the hat to you brother

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png
Damn!! That's a hell of a transformation. Pretty amazing homie. You don't look like the same guy. Good job :)

@weighted chinup if that's not motivation then I don't know what it. That kind of mass takes time, hard work an dedication right their. Nothing short of an astounding transformation. The average person can say all they want...oh its the juice. Ya they might have helped a little. What they don't understand is the kind of hell that a hard working dedicated person like yourself goes through to achieve that kind of status. Much respect to you brother. Keep killing that shit beast mode style!;)

February 2013

1vPn2QU.png

April 2015

NH6vWyc.png

Are you fucking kidding me? Wow great job. Looks like you just stepped out of that machine that the skinny Captain America stepped into to become a beast.