Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

In reality non of this is motivational, it just goes to show that injecting steroids gives you a great body, you can preach about all the hard work and dieting, but I know naturals who will never look like you guys train harder than LOTS of steroid users. Be real with yourselves. Im not taking a knock on anybody who chooses to juice, but pretty much all of you would be normal guys without the juice and unfortunately this is what most young guys see.

You don't have a clue do you. Apparently you havnt seen my pics of before my last cycle. This is me nautral. I havnt cycled in YEARS here. So please fuck off. I didn't cycle until I hit a plateau.
0be74980fdbd67142e983f454524eea7.jpg

For you to say we wouldn't be shit without gear is BS

You don't have a clue do you. Apparently you havnt seen my pics of before my last cycle. This is me nautral. I havnt cycled in YEARS here. So please fuck off. I didn't cycle until I hit a plateau.
0be74980fdbd67142e983f454524eea7.jpg

For you to say we wouldn't be shit without gear is BS
Looking solid there Odie even back then. It's all in the dedication and effort whether you are on gear or not.

Edit: Nice ad in the pic...so fitting :D

This thread is nothing but motivational to me. AAS make a difference but without the dedication that's brought into this with dieting, training, making sure to sleep right, not abusing our bodies with narcotics and alcohol. Steroids don't do the work for you. And if you're not motivated towards your goals they won't accomplish them for you. I feel like they've honestly helped a lot of us live a positive lifestyle away from drugs and abusing our body. I spent years doing opiates and amphetamines. Alcohol and weed. Cigarettes. Just about everything and nothing ever gave me the motivation to stop any of than the benefit of seeing myself grow. I'd rather take a hormone that helps me grow stronger and be a Better version of myself than be just another worthless junkie getting my fix. Just my 2 cents.

In reality non of this is motivational, it just goes to show that injecting steroids gives you a great body, you can preach about all the hard work and dieting, but I know naturals who will never look like you guys train harder than LOTS of steroid users. Be real with yourselves. Im not taking a knock on anybody who chooses to juice, but pretty much all of you would be normal guys without the juice and unfortunately this is what most young guys see.

Your ignorance astounds me! I personally train far, far harder while on gear because the compounds allow me to do so. I've been counting my calories and macros on a consistent daily basis for the past 4 years, before I even touched gear. I still looked better than 90% of the people in my gym when I was natural, now I just look better than 98% of the clowns who lack true dedication and willpower. Without proper knowledge on how to use, and proper knowledge on how to train and eat to reach your particular goal, you will achieve nothing while using gear and lose more muscle than the small amounts you gained while on cycle when you come off. Try singing your sad song to Arnold and see if he agrees with your ignorance!

lol ya my daily routine is usually wake up shoot some juice, xbox for atleast 3-4 hours maybe 1-2 meals and then I think about hard work while I sit around and let steroids do all the hard work. That's how they work right?
Is that you in your avatar?

image.jpg image.jpg Arms and back are there, but I have a ways to go on my lookin' 40 gut...and my chest sucks!

Last edited:
@mands @OdieM you guys are beasts!

I feel like 2years pregnant in this photo because I had a date night with the wife and carb loaded at hibachi on fried rice lol I'm in my early 20's 6ft 225, I hope to get some quality size like you heavier guys.
Your in your 20's in this pic?

uploadfromtaptalk1429494588738.png

Not the best picture..not sure my bf...abs are visible. 10% maybe..
6'2 about 210.. the issue I have is I have tiny wrists and hands, harder to build up my upper arms..only 18" in that pic..size 13 boots though. Have a small bone structure..32" waist. Not the most shredded..far from it but figured id post something up

View attachment 23113

Not the best picture..not sure my bf...abs are visible. 10% maybe..
6'2 about 210.. the issue I have is I have tiny wrists and hands, harder to build up my upper arms..only 18" in that pic..size 13 boots though. Have a small bone structure..32" waist. Not the most shredded..far from it but figured id post something up

Fitting name being as you are build like a Chevy. Look great bud. No Homo. Lol. How old are you?

I wish, that's the goal lol that's frank mcgrath.

Yeah just recently turned 24, long ways to go but I do my best to stay on track. Here's another I've posted on here
Your doing shit right. Besides the fact that your kikcin ass you got loads of potential. Hows your back? Legs?

Your doing shit right. Besides the fact that your kikcin ass you got loads of potential. Hows your back? Legs?

Back is decent I need more width I feel though and my quads and hams are decent. Legs are super vascular just not as big as Id like and being 6ft I need way more calf work lol I think the vascularity in my lower extremities creates the look big illusion but they're not quite where I want.

I really appreciate the kind words brother! Lots of motivation in this thread!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 138
Fitting name being as you are build like a Chevy. Look great bud. No Homo. Lol. How old are you?
Thanks man..actually just turned 30 not too long ago..still feel 21 and look 25..or so ive been told.

I wish, that's the goal lol that's frank mcgrath.

Yeah just recently turned 24, long ways to go but I do my best to stay on track. Here's another I've posted on here
Damn, dude! You definitely have good genetics. Build that up slowly. You got time, so don't mess with those cuts. I know you are only 24....so I trust you haven't done this ....but what's your cycle history? (Sorry if you answered already)

Damn, dude! You definitely have good genetics. Build that up slowly. You got time, so don't mess with those cuts. I know you are only 24....so I trust you haven't done this ....but what's your cycle history? (Sorry if you answered already)

Thanks man! Up until recently all I've done was test e only cycles starting when I was 20 yrs old ranging from 300-500mg a week. Just this year I ran tren at 25mg Ed with test prop for 12 wks with the last 5 wks at 50mg Ed and currently I'm running test prop and mast prop both at 50mg Ed. May up the mast but I have plenty of time to decide. slow and steady is what i want.

Thanks man! Up until recently all I've done was test e only cycles starting when I was 20 yrs old ranging from 300-500mg a week. Just this year I ran tren at 25mg Ed with test prop for 12 wks with the last 5 wks at 50mg Ed and currently I'm running test prop and mast prop both at 50mg Ed. May up the mast but I have plenty of time to decide. slow and steady is what i want.

I remember you saying before that you only do test cycles and I thaught that was you in your avi lol you look good tho man! so does everyone else on here brilliant thread!

I remember you saying before that you only do test cycles and I thaught that was you in your avi lol you look good tho man! so does everyone else on here brilliant thread!

Thanks man, I wish that was me haha. Another 25lbs which will probably be 5yrs of hard work and MAYBE I could achieve that :)