Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not to re iterate , but gd! Mands ur a fucking beast. that 10k refeed aint no joke holy fuck.

Ima bulk like u fuckers next go. Ima beat Odie to the punch too.. May 13-15th im back full swing, my back has been giving me grief , but cross my fingers seems to be gettn better. Im feeling supurb natty, and this is going to be longest ive let my receptors clear out, and i got some pretty good gear im confident. Plus i just grabbed 18 pounds of whey, and just got 200 pounds of elk back from the butcher. Plus ive started using c4 pre workout.
View attachment 23257 View attachment 23258
Looking large there TG, you'll really blow the fuck up soon enough!

The real chore in this game is learning how to eat .
TG currently siting on a recliner icing and stuffing meh face

Eating is by far the hardest thing hands down. I still feel like I'm force feeding anything over 3500 calories in one day.

I forgot to mention that when I count calories I don't include shakes. Real food only. But yes I need to add a high calorie shake at some point daily.
Count your shakes. It may not be solid food, but its real no matter what anyone tells you. 50g of protein is still 200cal.

Alright, I finally got a pic when I had a little bit of a pump left after doing cardio..

2eb8d43077a1b14a1021bb119050de67.jpg

JB's one challenger to beat...good stuff you guys got going. I may still have a chance even at my old age o_O