Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

alright mo fuckers.. Odie im coming for that ass. . gettn blood work today.. and i have a fat pin waiting on meh when i return. ITs fucking on. Just grabbed some wireless beats... new airshocks.. waxed my chest , and blam.. motherfuckers. .. IM ON!!!
Good to see you back in the game Tile. Chest waxin, shit just got serious! Watch out @OdieM, Tiles comin for ya.

Good to see you back in the game Tile. Chest waxin, shit just got serious! Watch out @OdieM, Tiles comin for ya.

Better bring it and wax those nuts to. Just posted a video in my log. ;)

Just kidding Tile is a beast and it will be awesome to see his transformation. Hope you do a log so I can steal your workouts and diet. lol

Fuck yeah lets get it. What are you running? Im excited for you

I'm still out of town .. Bloodwork check . Grabbed some nice Nike 5.0s at the mall , those beats and some other shits today fuck yeah ..
I planned on running test eth / deca / tren e with some prop to start...but my tren hasn't showed so for now like 500 test ,deca at 300 and some ananvar at 25-40mg Ed . If the tren comes in maybe I'll run test 300/ deca 300 / tren300 . Prop just for like 3 weeks on the front and rear

I'm still out of town .. Bloodwork check . Grabbed some niice Nike 5.0s at the mall , those beats and some other shits today fuck yeah ..
I planned on running test eth / deca / tren e with some prop to start...but my tren hasn't showed so for now like 500 test ,deca at 300 and some ananvar at 25-40mg Ed . If the tren comes in maybe I'll run test 300/ deca 300 / tren300 . Prop just for like 3 weeks on the front and rear
Wow you definitely have come along since your early test E only log. I would run deca higher cuz the shit Is great. But running tren & deca should be interesting

I'm still out of town .. Bloodwork check . Grabbed some nice Nike 5.0s at the mall , those beats and some other shits today fuck yeah ..

Must be nice to not have to worry about gyno. Your gonna blow up bro. I think you doses are a little low though.

I have the 5.0 to. I love them

Double the deca and tren. you are welcome.

So test 300 and deca 600 and tren600 ? I'm listening .. Lol . I'm straight stalled out waiting for tren for now ..the dreaded ugl situations

Figured I would post this here to cause I know a lot of y'all don't follow my log. This is me just walking in the gym completely cold. By the way i told the fucking guy 'DONT TOUCH IT" and he did anyway. You can tell I'm a little pissed about it.

Figured I would post this here to cause I know a lot of y'all don't follow my log. This is me just walking in the gym completely cold. By the way i told the fucking guy 'DONT TOUCH IT" and he did anyway. You can tell I'm a little pissed about it.

Nice!!! I started reading your log, but no where near caught up yet. You will really be a beast after this cycle.

Nice!!! I started reading your log, but no where near caught up yet. You will really be a beast after this cycle.

Yeah it's gotta bunch of blah blah blah. Kinda wish it was just a log but there's some interesting stuff in there. Fixing to get serious with it and clean up the diet and talk about what I do to fight the gyno that is fine in the morning but flares up slightly in the evenings.

Yeah it's gotta bunch of blah blah blah. Kinda wish it was just a log but there's some interesting stuff in there. Fixing to get serious with it and clean up the diet and talk about what I do to fight the gyno that is fine in the morning but flares up slightly in the evenings.
hey odie. I've had problems with gyno.swelling of legs that stopped since I went back to prop and started primo ace.I landed in hospital from dbol.and estrogen methylestrogen.was curious when you said estrogen comes back in evening which sighns.I've been on a year straight seems most problems occur when discontinued. but I'm trying to stay ahead of problems

hey odie. I've had problems with gyno.swelling of legs that stopped since I went back to prop and started primo ace.I landed in hospital from dbol.and estrogen methylestrogen.was curious when you said estrogen comes back in evening which sighns.I've been on a year straight seems most problems occur when discontinued. but I'm trying to stay ahead of problems
Sounds like you need to use an AI on cycle.

If you've been on blast a year straight ?

FML, I have serious ALWAYS attracted the craziest bitches my whole life. Even when I have an anonymous internet account they find me. :(

Haha fucking jeans and you just pushed that weight like nothing. Impressive