Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You both have me beat [emoji22]
To much clean eating for me to get my abs back. I enjoy my junk food, lol.

I feel ya ... Honestly I think mine are mostly there for now no
Mattee what I eat or do. Haven't done cardio since gyno surg (mar27) and haven't necessarily been eating shit but there been probably 15 stops for fast food in the last 2 months . No soda or anything retched but I'm in love with the grilled chicken avacoda sando at McDonald's with pico da gio or wht ever the fuck salsa is on top fucking bombing . Toss one bun and im in love

I had it lasered once but I had drank one too many protein shakes and let out a monster fart in the techs face she almost fainted lmao
Those fuckin protein shakes will get ya everytime. I like farting around a group of people then walking off. Watch them as they all point fingers at eachother lol

You suck [emoji13]
I used to have definition no matter what I ate when I was in my 20s. I don't what happened. Lol

Yeah but I'm not built like some of these big boys up in here ... I'm a like frank Zane wannabe or at least on that path ...
My inner tri , inner biceps , inner chest , and outer sweep all have nutty straitions starting ... I should start a log im 4 days into a cycle ...
Going to go mellow thou I've has a thoracic sprain of sorts for 5 weeks now just had some grasston therapy done to it . If no improvement I think I'll drop down to 300 mg week and cruize till I feel better

Yeah but I'm not built like some of these big boys up in here ... I'm a like frank Zane wannabe or at least on that path ...
My inner tri , inner biceps , inner chest , and outer sweep all have nutty straitions starting ... I should start a log im 4 days into a cycle ...
Going to go mellow thou I've has a thoracic sprain of sorts for 5 weeks now just had some grasston therapy done to it . If no improvement I think I'll drop down to 300 mg week and cruize till I feel better

Would love to see a log bro.

Of course when I want to use the squat rack and there's some skinny-ass twig curling just the bar...I'll unleash a silent one that's really stinky and presto, the rack is free :)

Time to get this thread back on track! So I'm nowhere as big as most of you guys but I was once a skinny punk a few years ago. Got my ass in the gym and starting eating til I almost puke to finally make some noticeable gains.
2015-05-11 00.03.54.jpg 2015-05-18 19.14.03.jpg
I was 150lbs a few years ago, and now I'm almost at 200. Meso has taught me so much about diet and training that I will always consider this my 2nd home. Thanks brothers!