Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Yea I finally broke it for the first time about a week or 2 ago.

You can hit it man. Just gotta get those calories down. I never thought I would hit it either. But here I am.

How tall are you? Im eating right now as we speak lol. Going to get one more meal in before bed after this one.

How tall are you? Im eating right now as we speak lol. Going to get one more meal in before bed after this one.
I'm 5'9. I started working out around 9 years ago was 135 soaking wet and probably 16-17% BF. So it's definitely possible for anyone.

I'm 5'9. I started working out around 9 years ago was 135 soaking wet and probably 16-17% BF. So it's definitely possible for anyone.
Im 5'4" an currently 170 but im sure im holding water also. Im usually hovering around 155-160lbs. I just gotta keep shoveling the food down bro an never giving up lol Consistency is the key.

Im 5'4" an currently 170 but im sure im holding water also. Im usually hovering around 155-160lbs. I just gotta keep shoveling the food down bro an never giving up lol Consistency is the key.
Consistency is key. Stick with it and it'll come. Best of luck to you.

Another update.

I last posted a picture here April 18th, and since I am still on cycle I figured I would post another update. Currently at 215lb 5'7.

25bohf9.png

Approaching tank status, good work bro. Is this the heaviest you've been?

Digging that artsy black and white filter [emoji13]

Thanks rigs. I was actually a bit heavier in the picture I posted earlier ITT, but that was with drol so that hardly counts. ;)

Drol made me approach almost 220 but I was getting horrible sleep apnea while on it which I suspect was from the increase in scale weight, sounded like I was choking on a plastic bag at night. :oops: